Your friendly anti union WikiAnon

Let's take back our kitchen Anons. The mods aren't working with us anymore. They have been threatened, paid off, or the AI war is raging as Sup Forums becomes the battle ground. If you can not find anons, we have established a WiKi that I have been updating regularly using non union butter and bread. Stay strong My anons. We will take our kitchen back!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
app.smartsheet.com/b/mpublish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6#sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

LASTEST Q NOV 20
SOME ANSWERS *Hugh Hefner/Q Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
QMAP UPDATED AND CONFIRMED (The only thing YOU NEEED)
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++
UPDATED Text of Q: pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this **QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
1,400+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q NEW NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS

IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414
#415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421.5 #422 #423 #424
#425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 archive.is/hP2bn
#445 #446 #447 #448 #449 #450 #451 #452 #453 #454 #455 >>

ANT!B0T (When needed)

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

mockingbird compile THEORISTS (Read Up)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
Twatter /imperator_rex3
/LarrySchweikart
/drawandstrike
/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BATTLEPLAN U1 < *NEW UNTIL NOV 19

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA

im in

I'm hoping bypassing the name and the original thread copypasta, that I manage to keep this one a bit longer

100% better than union.

It's missing some stuff posted within the last hour but it's great otherwise.
Should report any thread that the union makes after this.

Bump for safe bread.

Perfect I am in!!!

in

Add anything missing, I have an old pastebin, needs updated.

>>Any info on Q?

Becareful posting the same stuff for now. Don’t want to flag us

This was posted in another thread this morning when things were pretty dead, bread was moldy and bots were bombing. Just throwing it out there...not sure if it means more to you. Thanks for the new bread user.

Posting in a non-communist bread.

Pic Related - Union.

Thanks op

Q !ITPb.qbhqo (ID: S2g2/YEM) 11/20/17(Mon)18:42:50 No.150257653▶ Good will always defeat evil.
No rigging / blackmail this time.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Q

Newest drops within the last hr or so

All the new Q posts are here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

Coordinated effort to silence.
It will only get worse.
All for a LARP right?
Q

reminder for duplicate bot union threads
we'll see how far the corruption has spread

Looks like Q's saying Germany will have FAIR FUCKING ELECTIONS.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

TICK TOCK

It’s great to see u!!!

What should we be focusing on?

You have my heart Q. We stand strong

How can that be assured for the next election?
if that's what he means

fake Q!

GOOD WILL ALWAYS DEFEAT EVIL

GO TO HELL

GOD BLESS!

anything you can do about the festering infiltrators?
hiro should crack the whip

We will do our best to be the greatest of all time.

>Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo

The CIA homies just don't let up

This is the fake Q

open your eyeS

I am with you guys

The spreadsheet is the quickest way to separate the skeptical autist from the clowns: app.smartsheet.com/b/mpublish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6#sheet

I'm the one who has been spamming 56% meme threads. It was me all along, because I wanted to bait Sup Forums into discussing it so I could write a report on it for an easy A.
I am sorry I fooled you all into doing my homework for me. I will do it again, too. I am sorry.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

In.

its not the real Q FFS

>They have been threatened, paid off, or the AI war is raging as Sup Forums becomes the battle ground.

I need to add the real possibility that they just don't give a fuck.
I know a lot of you are new here and don't know the history but Sup Forums is a containment board used for keeping political discussion off the other boards.
Mods generally hate us and hate moderating us, they've hated it for longer than these threads have been going on for, much longer.

This one needs updated and confirmed gents

What does anyone know about fisa section 702 expiring?

Huge if true!

Well I'll be damned, always knew he was watching how it would shake out, kek

Hey Wiki, I would hold off posting old threads. I think it triggers shills and bots and others, if you know what I mean. I would only post spreadsheet of Q posts and make up a word document for all other stuff and just send people to those two things. It will help keep this on maybe a low down if you know what I mean.

Mods hate everyone and hate doing their jobs on any board.
The only good mods we've ever had was catmod and that one guy who posted really big letters every thread to derail it.

count me in!

True, it's not there. Trip faked how?

C
I
A

thanks

Your fake

you're*, sweaty

I'm not clear on why everyone just doesn't bookmark the link for the tripcode he's been using. Yes it doesn't include all the other ones previously. But it does remove some of the fakers. If you want to read the other threads...that sometimes do make sense. Great, dig your rabbit hole deeper. But either way, if a fake trip code, just check this link below...isn't that fairly easy to do?

whoops meant to reply to Q, the trip looks the same, how is it not him?

YUP

And thank you desu for doing the right thing.

Im not sure

Ctrl + F matches

TAKE YOUR GRAMMAR BULLSHIT ELSE WHERE. HONEY

archives aren't usually in real time and take a bit to update

The deletion of the non union threads pretty much confirms to me without a doubt you are not a larp and all this is legit.
The mass amount of silencing on this has been incredible. We need to keep going and ride this out no matter what

archive takes a little while to update guys. Give it time lol

thank you. ppl dont think

And it’s sweety, not sweaty ..l..

why is
down?

> and just like that, it's down? LOL

now 4plebs just went down

I know what I said and I meant it

Thanks senpai.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
>down?
works fine for me

kek [c]onfirmed_digg[i]es confirmed_bre[a]d [confirm]ed_[dia] now ?

Back up^

archive is down and being bleach bit

God bless you anons.
Keep doing what is right.

Q IS A LARP

Nice try to cover your ass

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
Totally a LARP man. Bordering on blatant censorship at this point.

Archives are being hit with WAAAY more traffic than usual thanks to these threads. Not surprised they're going down once and awhile.

save all the Q pics

Well.. Q warned about twitter today. Have a feeling it will be before December

Q group started using a trip on 11/9. Also said it wasn't secure.

>>Really, we may never know what exactly is a legit vs disinfo from Q.

We simply need to keep connecting dots, keep putting information together, keep verifiying things with facts, keep following the money, keep informing the masses bit by bit.
>>Our first job, the only one that was tasked to us, was to keep the graphic up to date and link upcoming news with what has been posted.
We take events that happened, and link them to posts.

Answering them is good too though

Thank you OP, I was starting to get tired of reporting random bullshit distraction threads, sage-ing like a motherfucker and hopelessness sets In when you see a bunch of fags responding in those threads pretty normal like they're not slide threads or bot posters etc.

is going up and down

waiting faggot.
Name it

thx for the 411 - makes sense

>boomer general

>It will only get worse.

same for me

I would store everything on a word document just in case

Q i real.

time to start a new chain of threads? since the bakers union is clearly fake

Wouldn't this compromise the position and the fog of it all?? It's meant to keep you guessing. If it proves not to be role play, I am pretty sure this board would go insane and we would lose all control.

Friendly reminder Oniichan exists.

Is this pic the White Rabbit we're to follow?

with all the moldy bread going on lately something has got to be going on or ready to come to light soon