When did you grow out of supporting Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKFpAHY4K5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being so gay

Is that AIDS Skrillix?

Is the movement literally composed of indebted college students and elderly with broken legs?

Trump pissed me off when he released the black kids from the Chinese Gulag, then he pleased me when he said he shouldn't have done so. He made up for it.

When he murdered elephants. Not okay.

Trump cares little for the well being of others, especially animals.

When he became president and I saw how retarded the guy actually is. He's achieved nothing since being elected. All he's good for are tweetstorms and trolling.

idk about you guys but I would plow the shit outta AIDS Skrillex's gf, like 10/10 wudberry
imagine getting her into a Velma outfit and making her scream jinkies
fucking HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

It looks like him

wait, the FUCKING WHITE MALE guy is from STL?

anyone know him? I'm there right now

He got fired after refusing to serve white males

youtube.com/watch?v=jKFpAHY4K5g

#SoyBoysInsurgency

also, i never supported TRUMP in the sense that I never thought he would be a fantastic president, never thought he would reign in the world with steady hands.

However, I still do appreciate him as a phenomena, as a distinct agent of chaos, born from our turbulent zeitgeist.

he is a harbinger of end times---at least the end of old ways. we'll see if it has ultimately a positive or negative effect.

i lean towards positive.

goddamn all of them need to shave their meager facial hair right now.

a coupla decent chins in there, terrible to ruin them with patchy follicles.

YOU'RE A

When he didn't kill all non whites

when i started consuming soy everyday

Kind of feel bad for aids skrillex. Good on him for not going to twitter to voice his "oppression at the hands of the alt-right."

January 20, 2025

I'll stop supporting Trump when he leaves office in 2020.

yes

WTF? Do they clone these manlets in a lab somewhere?! They all virtually look the same.

>drains his own swamp
STOP IT TRUMP, YOU'RE RUINING OUR PLANS

>>drains his own swamp
>replaces patriotic Americans with Russian operatives
Do you realize how much damage he is doing to true American interests?

Depends on what you mean by "supporting Trump".

Because I'd support Trump over Canada's joke of a Cuckminister, or many of the people that were shooting for presidency of the USA.

That's a fallacious argument.

op is a faggot

>mfw somebody like you has to prove to everyone else what a fucking twatwaffle you are...

>those briefs