Welcome to 1984

Which one of you faggots alerted the SJW police over at YouTube?

This cucked tech industry shit is intolerable.

I never even used the playlist. It was created to bookmark a single video.

We live in a fucking Orwellian nightmare.

Jesus dude. Is this how bad it's gotten?

WTF
They are going after your playlists now even....
For what fucking purpose?
>Hey we do not like this music playlist you have here, so I am afraid we're going to remove it!
Fuck judentube, I'm glad I've been using kiketube-dl for years now.
Reminds me, need to fix my codecs on this new distro

I swear all these people trying to make the world of 1984 real deserve to be assassinated. Not even being edgy. Just get a sniper rifle, learn where these people shop, jogg, walk, whatever and one day BANG, down with the lunatics.

Why doesn't this happen (anymore)? I swear if my life would have became meaningless I would have taken up being some sort of autistic killer of sjws and lefties. Fake IDs, always moving, changing looks, all that movie shit. Why don't people do this? It's not like the coppers are good enough to catch someone truly determined and 100% cautious. Also fuck of FBI, this is just a meme.

>Private company with tons of competitors doesn't want you to use their service
>Orwellian nightmare

Pick one

>You can't put content hosted by us in a playlist
>content we host, but don't approve off
>because then we will ban you
>stop liking this!

>tons of competitors.
Stop being a kike shill for one day, I bet you can't

They still have a monopoly on the market. And it's not like your average normie will start using vimeo and hooktube, buddy.

There's like a dozen other video sites. There's also tons of open source or free video software you can use and put on your own site.

Just use a different service, Youtube is pure shit right now

>I swear all these people trying to make the world of 1984 real deserve to be assassinated

we can't bro it's antisemitic

>Implying we wouldn't have done this in the Hilldawg timeline
Trump is the only thing keeping me from going berserk

Why censor the spiderman face? You are just as bad as Susan.

Wait wot? You saved a youtube video to your playlist and YOU got banned? WTF?!?

Don't think for your self!
We have premade categories for you, go watch top stories goyim

Yeah we gonna hunt down the pedo elite and Jews and kill them.and steal their shit. Biggest career in the future I promise. Classes are forming now!

How screwed am I if I post death threats to jews and niggers on there at least every day....

I found the picture on google m8

Go ahead, call the cops, they can't unholocaust them. :^)
Oh, nevermind. No need too.

Yeah I guess you're right bud. As long as there's still a chance for things to fix themselves normally people will try for that first.

Because I lost my two arms in Iraq thanks to an IED explosion

I meant the meme maker not u but whoever made that is clearly a retarded nogger

lets form a vigilante assassination squad and well take down shitskins kikes and niggers and freemasons

they are going after playlists now? what was on it? details OP

Can you still wear a vest?

Woah man, that was really funny. Who am I kidding, that was hilarious! You get a "top kek" from me, it's like an upvote but better. It's actually close to your gold thing.

Keep at it man, a few more weeks here and you'll be making a name for yourself kiddo. ;)

They drone people who make threats. Legot saw it happen yesterday when I was playing ping pong with my wife's son

Based Gen Z tards only know how to use mainstream media sites doh. How dey gonna get dem red pills without jewtube?

>flagging you for creating a playlist

Do you want your servers leveraged, youtube? Because this is how you get your servers leveraged.

odd we have probably the largest online community but most of us still use sites that don't agree with our interests. Why?

They would fall off if it doesnt have a zipper cause no arms :( still have fingers thi

Just stop using this shit. Eventually competitors overtake them and the day of shekel will come.

Yeah BDS their kike asses.

how do you use a computer?

there are no competitors

>Why doesn't this happen?
because we live in a simulation. Just think for two seconds about all the crazy shit that could be happening right now, but isn't. Think about the damage one highly-motivated individual could do. One man in the right place could shut down an enormous amount of infrastructure. Or release a deadly virus from a lab. Or stab a politician on the street. But it never happens. Why not? Why are terrorists so ineffective? Don't you think that if YOU were leading a group of jihadis willing to give their life for the cause, you could cause a hell of a lot more damage than ISIS?
Why isn't shit 100x more chaotic than it is now?
Because this is a simulation. The jihadis aren't real. The president isn't real. We're living inside a precisely-crafted narrative. And the narrative only explains what it needs to explain in order to keep you on the right path. Let's say you had eggs for breakfast this morning. The farmer who owns the chicken that laid those eggs -- you think he really exists? No. Only the eggs exist, because only the eggs are relevant to the narrative.
If the world were really full of people as self aware as you and I, it would be batshit crazy. Instead, we are surrounded by billions of NPCs.

I have a very redpilled watch later list on youtube which is set to private.. am i ok for now?

You're alright Romania

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

Reminder that this should be entirely illegal and should have been made so decades ago.

>owning a server means I can violate the basic human rights of those who use it
Nope, the gay cake already blew that open.

Threadly reminder that lolbertarian retards like this are literally on the autism spectrum, and are almost as much a danger to human society as are liberal marxists, because they enable them.