ANGLO-SAXON GENERAL

ANGLO-SAXON GENERAL

EDITION: WE ARE SAXONS

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE SAXONS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Anglo-Saxon people, the future of Anglo-Saxon Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Religion and so on.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

English are Saxons
>youtube.com/watch?v=K_8VUYqDqCg

What does it mean to be English?
>youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: EUygg8N

Any questions, interested in learning about Saxon culture join the discord group above.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdBcsdk8pEY
fromrunestoruins.vhx.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting two false links
>canacuck

the English are anglo-saxon-celt, jive is a faggot and ᚦu can fuck off

Fuck off

and stop spamming your fucking links

why don't you fuck off?
>i-i'm totally 1/64 english
yeah and the 56% are irish

No one care about your opinion

>can't even speak English

Anglos are subhuman

T. paki trying to denying people their heritage.

Those aren't anglos retard

mfw "Anglo-Saxons" are actually 70% Celtic

T. Muh 2 teaspoons irish

Nice cherry picking, especially since those don't descend from the invading Saxons.

>tfw when no saxon qt

Get out of here you fucking mick

I'm North Atlantid

more like ~50%, and ~80% celtic

WE

t. mick larping as "Anglo-Saxon"

Ah welcome then

The non-white fears the Anglo

Yes, I am of celtic ancestry as well, but my paternal line is Puritan.

I'm not you idiot you're thinking of english people as a whole.
Southern england except for devon and cornwall is mostly anglo-saxon

Damn right

The east is especially Germanic

Can confirm as an essex lad

Clearly a briton

My family came from southern Lincolnshire

LOL

Collected

More like... UR A GAY

kek that's pretty good desu

Based

Looks like my first gf

Slavic + convinct masterrace reporting in. Anglo-saxon barbarians can't into city life, try to get by. Mattafix.
> muh silmarills
What have they done for me lately huh?

American WASP reporting in.

>roughly 55% British and Irish
>Roughly 40% North western European
>Roughly 5 percent southern European

Can I join the club guys? I speak English pretty well.

When did your family get here friend?

When did you get out of the fields?

The Puritans were from England. The English gene pool is 70% Celtic. Alfred the Great had a lot of Celts in his family tree. They didn't just wipe out the natives. They interbred.

Excuse me?

That's a nice way of saying raped.

There is literally nothing wrong with being celtic

I merely jest.

No one said there was.

What percentage? I don't doubt there is a greater concentration of anglo dna in certain areas.

I am from Ireland, do I count as a Saxon? My Granda joined the army in WW2 and warbrided some bird from Kent if it helps.

Anglo-Saxon-Jute reporting in!

Not my intend sorry, but Anglo-Saxon women are top tier qt
Sure, English are just regular North Western Europeans anyways.

>implying the first king of England was descended from rape victims.

What is it about anglos that I can't stand?
T. Slav

I merely nog

It's probably knowing your people will never rule the world like we do, and you will never see the world like an anglo does.

LONG LIVE FRISIA BITCHES!!! WE LIVE ON!!!!

STfU. faggot. British Empire fell. you`re reduced to an island and a half.

After watching Vikings, I kind of like them more than Saxons. Saxons were a bunch of pussies compared to the Vikings. No offense. The fact they they got steamrolled so easily by Ragnar's sons says a lot.

>I am Irish
>Can I be Saxon tho?
Stop making Micks look bad holy shid, why would you want to be an An*lo anyway?

Feels good to be on the winning team desu

How about a non meme answer lol

I have no idea on the percentages but my family and a lot of people in my town and school were standard hazel/blonde/brown hair hazel/green/blue eyed anglo-saxon types, I live in essex.
Definitely a lot of us in the south, mainly south east from what I can tell.

The further west you go the more black haired britons you find and the further north you go the more britons and gingernuts picts you see, and a few norse rape-babies I suppose.

>Britain fell
>Anglos still rule the world
We always have a contingency plan. I don't know who comes after the US, probably Australia, or maybe even the UK again.

If you don't want a meme answer don't ask meme questions.

So what? Every empire falls.
We had the largest in history and our former colony is the world superpower to the point where they could beat the entire planet.

Your empire went to shit after the war too lad, nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage

Superior shield walls

Don't reply to Nips man, they're already a dying people no need to shatter his fragile world view.

Anglos rule the world.

Ireland was the only Atlantic country that didn't create an empire because the Irish have the lowest IQ in Europe.

Is that image flipped? So many things backwards.

>Northumbria
>Saxon
What. They never really fucked with the saxons and when the norwegians came to take the throne they got BTFO by the saxon huscarls from wessex

Maybe

You have an inferiority complex.

Slavs are the only 'whites' dumb enough to fall for communism.

Daily reminder that Australians aren't white.

Looks exactly like my mom.

They're Angles.

Don't be jealous that our superior genetics can handle our lack of ozone layer. We're survivors mate.

The only reason we're still putting up with the white niggers of the British Isles is that Cromwell didn't think to build death camps.

Kids, kids...you're both just...awful.

>There are STILL Catholics
You'd think they'd see their pope and decide to leave the Catholic Church.

Why would I be mad? Your genetics are the result of a combination of inbreeding on top of Abbo racemixing.

>Anonymous (ID: Yf23Wd9x) 11/20/17(Mon)21:22:45 No.150
Then chances are you mom is a saxon (;Hey guys no infighting, today's a good day for the anglo man

You're off your head dad and off your meds, so kindly fuck off. Barrier reef is closed for your holiday, I fucking bleached it now piss off.
You reckon frenchy?

youtube.com/watch?v=xdBcsdk8pEY

We were exceptional due to our ethnic boundaries. Airtravel and ease of ocean fare has rendered ethnic boundaries almost impossible.

I think in the future only Amish like enclaves will remain of traditionals. And they'll be mocked like the bugboys and soyim mock the Amish.

Also, the Amish have the lowest rate of autism in the world because of their lifestyle choices.

Funny my cousin is a mick, he knows who the true King is. It's not a German

Fuck off, Dad, before I tell America.

Go back to getting raped by emus.

They captured some Saxon towns too. Of course couldn't hold it for long.

Ours knew what we feel some:

>The Wanderer is an anonymous elegiac Old English poem that could date to the early 7th century, preserved in the Exeter Book (c. 960 to 990). The narrator of the poem laments his fate as an unprotected man who, having lost both his lord and his family, faces a hostile world alone.

Who liveth alone longeth for mercy,
Maker's mercy. Though he must traverse
Tracts of sea, sick at heart,
– Trouble with oars ice-cold waters,
The ways of exile – Weird is set fast.

No weary mind may stand against Weird
Nor may a wrecked will work new hope;
Wherefore, most often, those eager for fame
Bind the dark mood fast in their breasts.

He knows who makes trial
How harsh and bitter is care for companion
To him who hath few friends to shield him.

A wise man may grasp how ghastly it shall be
When all this world's wealth standeth waste.

Where is that horse now? Where are those men? Where is the hoard-sharer?
Where is the house of the feast? Where is the hall's uproar?
Alas, bright cup! Alas, burnished fighter!
Alas, proud prince! How that time has passed,
Dark under night’s helm, as though it never had been!

Wealth is lent us, friends are lent us,
Man is lent, kin is lent;
All this earth's frame shall stand empty.

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: EUygg8N

Any questions, interested in learning about Saxon culture join the discord group above.

at least if anyone takes issue with my now-nazified interest, I can point to years of work before any of this

I've loved this poem for a while

William of Normandy begs to differ.

Surprisingly Im as much of a mutt as a native British even though my Family has been here pre 1700s.

Hey for those interested in Anglo-Saxons just pay like 4$(trust me it's worth it) and learn a bunch about the Anglo-Saxons. It's pretty concise and the production quality is great.

fromrunestoruins.vhx.tv/

"While studying my Master’s degree in medieval history, I was fascinated by the same mythology and legends that had inspired J.R.R. Tolkien to write The Lord of the Rings. Delving through old leather books and countless journals, trying to discover more about the forgotten religion of the Anglo-Saxon pagans, I couldn’t help noticing some familiar place names. It seemed that all the places from my youth were in some way connected to the history of the Anglo-Saxon heathens; whether it be the village of Thursley, named after Thor, which was near to my childhood home, or the ancient pagan barrows I used to camp on as a teen. I realised that through the landscape I had a personal relationship with the pre-Christian inhabitants of England and wondered how many other people had developed this strange fascination. Initially I had never intended to present From Runes to Ruins, but after the production house I was working with dropped the project, I no longer had the funds necessary to pay for a famous presenter. Financial constraints necessitated my stepping in to the presenting role, but this allowed me to put a personal slant on the documentary, using the pagan landscape of my own past to communicate the culture of a far more distant one. I hope that From Runes to Ruins sparks a new interest in the pagan religion of our Anglo-Saxon ancestors and also encourages people to look at the land itself as a beautiful, spiritual inheritance which brings us closer to nature, our ancestors and each other." -STJ

That's great many, not everyone can say the same.

delete

Breaking shieldwall to route fleeing Norman coward is fair in war.

We were here 17th century as well, my family came in 1630 with Winthrop

Is it pic related?

>tfw no rich and abusive anglo gf
Why even live

My paternal lineage was part of the original settlers in virginia. I can prove that part with documents of my 10 grandfather(?) asking for someones marriage during a Quaker meeting.

I think they were in England in the 1500s. But I'm my paternal lineage is angloized Scandinavians by my haplogroup i1a2a. I could possibly be a viking rape baby or they went there during the great migration.

>Breaking shieldwall to route fleeing Norman coward is fair in war.
So is feigning retreat and turning to rout the pursuing horse-challenged soldiers.