Premonitions

anyone else feel like something really bad is going to happen lately?

It feels like we're on the brink of something horrible, I can't even imagine what the world looks like in 20 years in the slightest. It just feels like its not going to come

I'm usually not the type to feel like this either, this weird general anxiety shit. Reading a lot about MK Ultra shit lately kind of rattled me I guess.

Every minute of every day.

The heebs are gonna crash the economy, & the new guy Powell and Trump are gonna take the blame

Something bad is always happening.

>Soon

Its ok, user.
Just stock guns, ammo, food and water.
You might actually get to feel like a man for once in your life.

checked

Everyone who hates Christianity will be constantly reminded of it over the next month.

Buckle up.

Trump is gonna end the FED.

>Europe being Islamized
>America being Mexicanized
>Half of white populations around the world are actively trying to destroy their race
>Saudi-Arabia and Iran are teetering on the brink of war
>Global economic collapse in inevitable
>Korean peninsula could erupt in nuclear war any minute now
>A new plague is ravaging eastern Africa and shows no signs of abating
>Christianity is dying, Islam is flourishing
>Communism is on the rise
>Most people don't even know or care
Can no else feel what's coming?

>anyone else feel like something really bad is going to happen lately?

No. But my life isn't predicated on currency. That's probably why your intuition is freaking. It's all going to crash soon.

>anyone else feel like something really bad is going to happen

MK Ultra was a product of the Cold War. Governments act differently when they are threatened by a powerful enemy. Right now, all of our enemies are relatively weak. Don't worry about it.

thats a spoopy beluga whale

Yeah, been kind of a weird vibe in the air the last month or so. Dunno.

Goddammit Satan.

Almost everyone on Sup Forums feels this way, embrace your paranoid shizophrenia you are here forever

user, in simple terms, your brain is like a wifi router and a wifi signal. When people are stressed, this can transmit their stressed brainwave frequency to others, which can upset the frequencies of these people. Your brain might be more receptive to these frequencies, so there is a possibility that other people may be "leaking" stressed feelings onto yourself

Funny you should say that.

Now the enemy is the joo within

>feel.. feels.. feels.. feel
christ, what are you a fucking woman?

I don’t necessarily feel it’s going to be bad or even good for that matter. Just something that’s going to cause major change and we’ll instantly know things will never be the same. OR I could be completely full of shit and nothing will happen.

I feel like something big is going to happen, I'm not sure if it will be good or bad. I think the future is still to be determined by our actions.

Yeah, all the time. Glitches in the matrix. Occasionally I find myself frozen from "deja vu" however when I realize it, the timeline alters. When you're buried in it, you'll never notice it. When you are disconnected from it in a way and have the ability to sense extrasensory, extradimensional circumstances, unexplainable things happen. I have that ability to a degree. Perception beyond the front of reality. Its neat.

MMMM delicious digits....

John Titor
Nikola Tesla
Project Philadelphia
black holes
CERN
Ingersoll Lockwood
Book: "The last president"
Book: "Baron Trump's marvelous underground journey"
Operation "highjump"
The hollow earth
Admiral Richard Byrd

soon

neat and terrifying senpai. I think it's blessing but definitely a double edged sword.

Could also be the result of being informed and aware (woke),

Most people just fumble through life without ever looking up and wondering when that perfect storm on the horizon is going to finally roll in.

ww3 is coming soon, no bullshit, your anxiety exists for a reason

I've had a bad feeling for a while now that America is going to go into full civil war mode when Trump outs the democrats and has them arrested. TVs are going to tell the public that he's had evidence planted on his political opponents so they can be round up, arrested and stripped of all the political power entrusted to them by the public which is now all solely under Trump's personal control. They're going to be told that unless they take to the streets and take that power back that Trump will never leave the white house, there will never be another major political party to fight the republican party, etc. so it's either act like an American right this fuckin instant and get your freedom or forever live under the tyranny of a single party government with Trump as it's leader.

The only thing that would stop it imo would be Trump stepping down before shit gets out of hand as the leftists wouldn't know who to fight then. Personally I don't see that happening so if the dems get arrested en masse there's a very real chance of you 56%ers having a really bad 2018.

Good luck cunts

That's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the world has that.

that is wave from deeper level of unconscious collective
the power of aquarius is stronger everyday

Don't think it would quite play out that way. Look at this map and think strategically.

Autistic people tend to think this way

I hate to break it to you, but NOTHING interesting will happen in your lifetime. Absolutely nothing. No civil war, no "happenings", nothing. Interesting things are on the horizon, absolutely, but not for another century or so. Enjoy the stability.

Blow away leaf. Even you know the winds of change are coming.

Islam isn't flourishing. It's dying just like Christianity. Young people are more secular and less orthodox in most of the world

might believe you if you had digits