Only newfags think CC is better than Karen

>only newfags think CC is better than Karen
>half of the board are CCfags
You cant make this shit up

>he's a kallen fag
Come back when you have better taste

I've always thought that Kallen's butt is better than CC's butt.

>>only newfags think CC is better than Karen

When you have to make such a tasteless and desperate bait you automatically put yourself below glorious C.C. fans.

Just saying, kiddo.

CC has
>longer hair
>smarter
>green

How could Kallen hope to win?

>I've always thought that Kallen's butt is better than CC's butt.
There are plenty butts bigger and fatter than CC's butt.
And it doesn't matter at all because all of them are just generic bimbos with no personality.

CC's butt is reinforced with her amazing kinky personality and that's what makes it so great.

Kallen is more attractive and pure.

CC is an old slut.

Kallen is a fucking traitor that whore

I'm more of a Shirley man

Not even him, not even a kallenfag, but the only reason I can't call cc best girl is because she displayed zero emotions throughout the show.

Literally, her face was the fucking same if a nigga was killed or she was eating pizza. There were like 3 moments her expression changed.

>Thinking Kallen is anything other than a traitor.
Kys. Kallen is no better than Suzaku. CC was always looking out for Lelouch and you are just butthurt since Lelouch and CC are probably spending an eternity together.

Yeah, that sounds like a huge stretch.

Not true, though it is true she was pretty stoic much of the time. She clearly had feelings and such but she didn't outwardly express them too much. Kallen wears her feelings on her sleeves, so she is more outwardly expressive. CC was a kuudere, Kallen was more of a tsundere, etc.

Kallen, C.C., and Shirley are all good choices. I like Kallen the best, but I respect the opinion of anyone who likes either of the other two the best as well.

I just want Lulu to get with anyone. I prefer Kallen, but I perfectly fine with either of the other two as well Fukkatsu no Shirley when

Meme characters are always more popular than actual characters. This is literally the purpose of modern animu.

CC is waifu but Kallen is good too. However Shirley is annoying and bland. She's that girl that you can peg as the love interest as soon as she shows up, with the only thing stopping her from winning is that she died.

>bought into Ougi's lies
not loyal enough

I prefer a nice perky ass like C.C.'s.

Is there any man more devoted to his waifu than creayus?

I watched CG when it aired and I always thought CC a best and Kallen a stinky shit.

Checkmate

I don't think so. I haven't seen anyone else produce a steady stream of art like this for so long.

Creayus is a grill, user.

i wonder what his feeling is right now

>his

Creayus is not a man.

Kallen is a shit character, shit pilot, shit love interest and unloyal whore.

She is only good for tits.

>best girl
>not Suzaku
What's wrong with you guys?