Why do right wingers choose to remain ignorant even with all facts and experts against them?

Why do right wingers choose to remain ignorant even with all facts and experts against them?

The Holocaust, climate change, gender, sexuality the list goes on of facts that right wingers deny just because it hurts their precious fee fees and contradicts their twisted worldview

You are all fucking pathetic and should die in a fire.

Sincerely, /leftypol/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/men-muscles-and-money-are-more-attractive-straight-women-and-gay-men-showing-717053
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y
unvis.it/newsweek.com/men-muscles-and-money-are-more-attractive-straight-women-and-gay-men-showing-717053
ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off snowflake

"Experts' opinions" are not facts.

Awww, did facts trigger you?

You're just proving my exact point. Rofl.

I know this is bait but isn't it still a spectrum?

like, we can all agree it's a gender spectrum.

some people feel that it's most simply to divide it into two (i.e. masculine/feminine). all successful long-term intimate relationships which successfully raise children must have two people of oppositely gendered minds which complement one another.

i.e. I am claiming that even long term same sex couples still have a gendered relationship (in that one plays a more feminine role while the other plays a more masculine role)

to think that it's anything other than this is nonsense.

Scientists are an authority on science.

Cletus McDumfuck the Trump voting meth addict farmer's opinion that climate change is a "JOOO HOAX" does not carry the same weighting as a scientist's researched and empirically verified knowledge on climate patterns.

*most simple

i remember used to be the expert opinion that the world is flat

also i remember used to be the expert opinion that sounds and images are a type of particle that sends "sound species" and "image species" that our eye absorbs . and i remember reading how thomas hobbes thought everyone was full of shit and turns out her was right

expert opinion means someone that learned it from someone else in school

does not mean someone that is correct

>Why do right wingers choose to remain ignorant even with all facts and experts against them?

Just to piss you off lefties, as easy as that.

>Doctors

Funny.

>all successful long-term intimate relationships which successfully raise children must have two people of oppositely gendered minds which complement one another

Gonna need some studies to back that up buddy

Someone must have read something that pissed them off, and needed somewhere to sperg out anonymously.

So, you're welcome, little snowflake ; )

>Meme degrees from kike school
Kek
Sage all jew threads

Two genders, race links with IQ, holodomor the list goes on of facts that left wingers deny just because it hurts their precious fee fees and contradicts their twisted worldview

You are all fucking pathetic and should die in a fire.

Sincerely, Sup Forums

>Doctors
>Scientists
What doctors? What scientists?
>Psychologists
>Sexologists
>Anthropologists
Memes, every single one of them.

There’s two genders
t. Medfag

genetically there are only two genders XY and XX

adding to this, you can divide the spectrum up to make more and more arbitrary categories ad infinitum

when you say there are "more than two genders" it's a nonsensical statement.

it's like saying there are more temperatures than "hot" and "cold"

it doesn't make any sense and it doesn't eliminate the existence of temperature itself.

Homosexuality/Transgenderism is a disease:

>Doctors Yeah
>Psychologists: Basically
>Scientists: Duh!
>DSM IV TR: Yup

>Faggots: Autistic Screeching

only good liberal will soon be a dead liberal.

how many times do I have to post this...

So you admit that gender is a spectrum?

Phew. Glad we got that one out the way

no is not a spectrum dude

there's only 2 gender/sexes : male and female
there are only 2 configurations and 2 hormones: male and female

the hypothalamus looks physically different if you're born a male or female and has somewhat different function. all females have a similar looking one and all males have a similar looking one.

if you're gay your hypothalamus might look like a female one

also btw hypothalamus deals with sexuality and sex orientation.

there are different sexualities or sexual attractions or sexual expressions : homosexual, heterosexual, pedofilia, object sexuals, zoofilia etc etc. transexuality is homosexuality with gender dysphoria that is they physically wanna be the opposite sex.

our physical look is determined by what hormones dominate at puberty. if you have more female hormones you get female characteristics and vice versa.

sometimes people might be born with female hypothalamus and female sexuality but with male sex organ. is called intersex.

there is no "spectrum" or "rainbow" . there are a lot of different conditions with different causes all related by the fact they affect what you are sexually attracted to and what turns you on

Gender is a social construct, meaning it's entirely bullshit. As in, you don't get to call yourself a genderfluid demigirl, because no genders fucking exist. The concept of "gender" is an extension of biological sex and the dimorphic differences we see, inherent or socialized.

If you tell the nurse when she draws your blood for tests that you're genderfluid, she'll nod and smile and write down "female"

How old are you?

Leftist mutants would be funny if this all wasn't so tragic for society. Also, you queers are shit at memeing

>holocaust
Exaggerated but happened, but notice how no other victems of it kvetch about it as much as jews
>climate change
Real but why the fuck should we trash the economy over it? Also its an excuse to funnel poor poor niggers into Europe
>gender
Oh just fuck off commie scum, you're full of shit and you know it.
>sexuality
Not sure what you're referring to here, is it homosexuality being genetic or a choice? Because either way I don't care. Fags will burn.

there is less evidence for these other genders than there is for a god.

let that sink in

jej

gender is in fact same as sex.

the ideological split of gender = social construct starts with feminism and is nonsense

Why do you care what other think faggot?

No one argues that there more masculine women or more feminine men. The spectrum is irrelevant. You can't make laws based off of feelings and detachment from reality.

If we truly couldn't meme you wouldn't feel the need to repeat it incessantly because it would be self evident.

You just come across as butthurt and just generally pretty darn pathetic.

Expert here to tell you there are 2 sexes. Sometimes those 2 sexes want to hang and bang with the same sex. We call them homo's. People who identify as anything other than man, woman, or homo is a mental case.

gender is over and they slowly starting to realise this

newsweek.com/men-muscles-and-money-are-more-attractive-straight-women-and-gay-men-showing-717053

>Men With Muscles and Money Are More Attractive to Straight Women and Gay Men—Showing Gender Roles Aren’t Progressing

>genders arent based on sex organs you nazi!
>pay for my transition to treat gender dysmorphia you fascist!
or another fav
>success, crime, and gender roles are systemic bias!
>i was born this way! (gay)

This post is self evident

Of course genders exist, they were invented several decades ago by this scum bag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
>John Money was critical in debates on chronophilias, especially pedophilia. He stated that both sexual researchers and the public do not make distinctions between affectional pedophilia and sadistic pedophilia. Money asserted that affectional pedophilia was about love and not sex.
>If I were to see the case of a boy aged ten or eleven who's intensely erotically attracted toward a man in his twenties or thirties, if the relationship is totally mutual, and the bonding is genuinely totally mutual ... then I would not call it pathological in any way.
>Money held the view that affectional pedophilia is caused by a surplus of parental love that became erotic, and is not a behavioral disorder. Rather, he took the position that heterosexuality is another example of a societal and therefore superficial, ideological concept.
He ruined this kids life who ended up committing suicide after the sick fucking "Dr." did his experiment on him.
youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y

Yer a feisty one. I'd let ya drink my cum.

>implying all those people don't make delicious dosh off of all the drugs and mentally ill people they treat

Archived it
unvis.it/newsweek.com/men-muscles-and-money-are-more-attractive-straight-women-and-gay-men-showing-717053

a lot of papers written and published are actually for $$$

the more papers you publish the more money you can get in fact you get paid per published paper as a research

the less known fact is more than 50% of all published papers end up being detracted because is bullshit. and is bullshit because they publish things for money

more specifically they are not looking for why X happens but they in fact are looking to see X happens like they think it happens. the result is already decided and they look for everything that shows that to be true.

science in academia via published papers is least trusted source

someone did a video on this i can't remember maybe was it VSauce ? he showed how only like 20% of papers are actually valid

Not facts would be things like the sum you lap up when Hannity shoots lie him onto hour mommas ass

>You may see Jewish agents, but I see a Doctor, a Psychologist, a Scientist, a Sexologist, and and Anthropologist!

That works too. Gender doesn't exist, gender is the same as sex, it means the same thing: you don't get to arbitrarily define a bunch of them.

How is any of this fact, what doctor will agree with you on this? You can't just point t studies and say that they're there, you actually have to provide example, And you faggots wonder why nobody takes you seriously

sure I think most of what you're saying is true.

but is their not a hierarchy of more vs. less masculine when it comes to men in a population? in addition, is it unreasonable to assert that there are going to be some women that are more masculine than some men?

basically once you admit there's a hierarchical structure of both masculinity and femininity among individuals not based solely on sex you can derive that it's a spectrum.

this doesn't refute the fact that the spectrum is incredibly bi-modal with almost no individuals in the center, and that's it's incredibly correlated with sex

but still, logically, it is a spectrum.

ironically you just proved you can't meme

What is the reason behind wanting to fuck?

*there lol

there are only x and y chromosomes. Having more than xy or xx is a reproductive dead end, not a gender.

>You are all fucking pathetic and should die in a fire.
oh my god!!! I can feel it! My mind is being changed! Oh oh WOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHH!!!

consensus doesn't equal science panty waste soyboy

those are fucking disgusting, hurtful and hateful info graphs, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself, there are transpeople literally killing themselves because you hate filled people want to tell them what their gender is and it is doing them irreparable physiological damage and driving them to literal suicide. you are literally guilty of murder by distributing such sadistic lies as these. I am so ashamed of humanity

yeah but define to me what is masculine and feminine

what is more masculine and more feminine

there's a lot of overlap between males and females but some things are specific.

is proven science female bodies and brains work somewaht differentely and are affected by different diseases than men

for ex women are affected more by breast cancer men more by prostate cancer. so there are some subtle differences but there's a lot of overlap too.

women tend to be more extraverted, more neurotic, more agreeable and physically smaller

men tend to be more conscientious less agreeable a bit less extraverted and physically stronger

but this is not masculine and feminine

the effect it has on day to day life is women tend to talk more, are nore interested in feelings , in making others happy (pleasing people) , are more sensitive to criticism, are less pradictable logical and have mood swings also they are more liked by people and more cooperative

men on the other hand are more compatative more aggressive more assertive they go for what they want they tend to be more confident but they fail they hit the ground harder etc
that's not really feminine and masculine you were thinking of were you?

>you come across as butt hurt and pathetic

Butt hurt and pathetic is literally burning down half your campus over something so benign as a racemixing faggot who makes fun of you for thinking there are actually 56 genders.

i really enjoy how the fag who created that image separated anthropologists and psychologists from scientists

Made up facts are not facts at all cucksoldier.

Yet Cletus is still right and Hillary still lost. Now go take your AIDS meds faggot, your sores are showing.

no I would actually agree with that.

generally, feminine characteristics are associated with the expression of control, and masculine characteristics are associated with the expression of power.

where your personality falls on this power/control spectrum would end up being your "gender"

you could take each of the examples you gave in your post, and show that the features expressed by men are derived from a love for power, while the feminine characteristics are derived from a love for control.

"expert opinions"
"facts"

varying degrees of mental illness isnt a new gender

OP, please name any 5 genders other than male and female.

also btw sexual attraction is something much more basic

also hypothalamus that deals with sexual orientation and sexuality also controls built in defensive behaviors (what we call instinct reactions) so male and females have a somewhat different way of reaction to danger. women being more neurotic tend to complain a lot and be sensitive and talk a lot while men simply get impulsive and smash something.

there is no hierarchy other than physical strength which is getting more and more irrelevant.

agreeableness and conscientiousness are the no 1 traits in a developed world. and looks to me like modern day world women should do fantastic as long as they are not working and being taken care and provided for.

men have more endurance to stress and should be the workers females should be the caregivers. at least that's what biology tells me.

in other words this "hierarchy" is really not a hierarchy but rather each gender has a specific focus due to necessity and survival. so all these specific adaptations from each gender/sex is really based on million of years of adaptation and survival. feminism won't change that ever . they are kidding themselves. all these natural order of things will always return eventually no matter how much feminists try for force people to do things differently.

Your confusing sexuality for gender there are many sexuality that's the lgbt retarded bullshit is but genders at most there 3 boy girl and hermaphrodite or you can ignorantly keep getting it wrong now go suck a cock you fat ugly dike

the thought of a trans person reading this thread right now and seeing this hatred, and finally deciding to end xes life makes me sick to my stomach. seriously I don't care a lot about the shit you guys say but DONT FUCKING FUCK WITH TRANS PEOPLE they are so emotionally weak right now even the slightest can send them off the edge

>heres an absurd claim
>blind agreement
>blind agreement
>here are statistics i can interpret as if they support absurd claim
>blind agreement
>here i mistranslate words so they also support absurd claim
>strawman, but more correct then the others

You're conflating the issue frankly,

There's a difference between gender and sex. There are more than two genders, but the left likes to misappropriate the term and use it to declare there are more than two sexes, under the guise of "gender".

>masculine/feminine
not gender

if you end your life cause people have bad opinions about you then darling you not gonna live long in this life.

this life you gonna get bullied and belitteled hard. people do it without even known

i got bullied hard and is stil ltaking me years to adapt. is just how we are. were not perfect. we're still monkey. you expect everyone to be jesus christ . no dude. wake up. we're trying to be better but we're still monkeys. look how we have sex for god sake.

stop being an idealist and be a realistic. if you kill yourself cause someone told you you're bad then you were never meant to live that long in human world.

Fuck, I only hope so

Post-modernists have invented the concept of "gender" as what you think you are, so technically yes, people's feelings are on a spectrum. Having either XX or XY 23rd chromosmal pair is more or less binary, apart from rare aneuploidal exceptions, who probably can't reproduce, if they are even living.

No pretenders only two genders.

How can a trait determined by discrete values (chromosomes) exist on a continuous spectrum?

It can't.

Gender is determined by your chromosomes and nothing else. We do not have the technology to change our own chromosomes yet, so we cannot change our gender yet. It's impossible.

no dude. there are only 2 gender/sexualities. gender or sex is the same thing.

homosexual is no a gender or a sex is a sexuality/sexual attraction/sexual behaviour. what you're sexually interested in .

transexual is not a gender. is a homosexual that also wants to be the opposite sex a psychological condition called gender dysphoria.

i think feminists like to call everything a gender.

pedofilia, zoofila should also be genders by their logic. nonono. being attracted to little boys/girls or animals is a sexuality. being attracted to same sex is a sexuality NOT gender/sex.

one deals about your physical/psychological makeup the other deals with your sexual interest.

sexual behaviour is also gender/sex. this is why some gay men act effeminate probably because they have female behavior. some gay men don't because they are just interested in same sex but have male behavior.

I unironically hope they do off themselves.

a fucking leaf

There is only one age.
>>but sociologists and Psychology prove people can be immature.
Yup but that doesn't change biological reality.

You know for all the talk of the left and their feelings, they honestly believe "right wingers" are impervious to facts logic and evidence....I don't know what to do about this long term.

I refused to keep reading when you stated that right wingers are ignorant to the facts regarding gender... It’s quite the opposite. Right wingers focus on only the facts when discussing gender, while left wingers focus on only opinion and “how I feel” when discussing gender. When you are born, you either have a penis or a vagina, as well as their respective organs. (Developmental hiccups may be the exception, but that’s not entirely normal.) I can’t simply change my entire biological makeup just because I think I’m a girl. (If that was the case I’d change into a girl practically every night, but that’s off-topic) Just, come on, really?

COMPLETE LIST OF TUMBLR GENDERS(SO FAR)

ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far

Abimegender– A gender which is profound, deep, and infinite.

Absorgender– A gender that changes to conform to the genders of those around you. As you are around more people, even if some leave, they continue to add to the genders you feel. You remain as the genders that you have taken in until you hit a max of some sort. At that point you become like a blank slate, being only one gender (it doesn’t have to be agender or neutral, it can be any gender and the base gender can be different each time).

If you absorb one gender more easily than other genders, you can replace gender in the term with the gender you absorb best. Like absorgirl, absornonbinary, absordemiboy, etc.

Adamasgender- A gender which refuses to be categorized.

Adeptogender– When your gender identity was obtained through your realization of your kinself. as in your kin realization spurred your gender realization. (note: the gender and kin type do not necessarily have to correlate with each other)

Aerogender– See evaisgender.

Aesthetgender– A gender derived from an aesthetic, also known as videgender.

Aethergender– A gender that feels very wide, commanding, breathtaking and powerful.

Affectugender– A gender affected by mood swings.

Agender– Having no gender or a lack of gender identity

Agenderfluid– See cancegender.

Agenderflux– See librafluid.

Alexigender– Gender identity which is fluid between more than one gender, but the individual cannot tell what those genders are.

Aliusgender– A gender which is removed from common gender descriptors and guidelines.

Ambigender– A feeling of two genders simultaneously, but without fluidity/shifting. May be used synonymously in some cases with bigender.

Amaregender- A gender that changes depending on who you’re in love with.

Ambonec– Identifying as both man and woman, yet neither at the same time.

cont

Studies have become the new bible verses. Let me ask you who are these studies written by? Humans right? Humans with biases and an agenda. Just like the bible you like to mock Christians for believing in. You aren't any better, you both unquestionably believe in texts written by kikes.

Before you post more user just remember there is a 300 post bump limit

Amicagender– A gender that changes depending on which friend you’re with at the moment.

Amogender– See flirtgender.

Amorgender– When your gender changes whilst in the presence of an individual to whom you have developed a deep connection for. This could be a romantic attraction, platonic connection, a spiritual affinity or anything similar.

Androgyne– Feeling in between, or a combination of, man and woman (or boy and girl).

Anesigender– Physically feeling like a certain gender but feeling more comfortable identifying as another.

Angeligender– A gender found only among angels, that is hard to describe to non-angels. For godkin and angelkin only.

Angenital– A desire to be without primary sexual characteristics, without necessarily being genderless.

Anogender– A gender which fades in and out, but always comes back feeling the same.

Anongender– A gender that is unknown to both yourself and others.

Antegender– A protean gender which has the potential to be anything, but is formless and motionless, and, therefore, does not manifest as any particular gender.

Antigender– A gender which can only be described as the opposite of another gender, eg. an antiboy being the opposite of a boy. Also known as ungender.

Anxiegender– A gender affected by anxiety.

Anvisgender– See apagender.

Apagender– A feeling of apathy toward one’s gender that causes one to have no desire to look further into it. Also known as lethargender, inersgender and anvisgender.

Apconsugender– A gender in which you know what it isn’t, but not what it is, sort of like the gender is hiding itself from you.

Apogender– A subset of agender in which you feel not only genderless, but entirely removed from the concept of gender.

Apollogender– When you have around 9 (can be anywhere from 6 to 10) different distinct feelings of gender that have combined into one big gender identity.

The only way you could choose your gender in terms of human technological advancement is by castrating yourself, changing yourself from a male or female to a non-gendered person; this isn't changing gender per say but removing it. Think of it like removing a parameter, flag or tag from a line of code. So far not even hormone-replacement therapy or vanity surgeries can cause a male to stop producing sperm and begin producing eggs or a female to stop producing eggs and begin producing sperm.

One can say gender is not equivalent to sex per say; however, it is accurate to state that your sex (chromosomes) determine your gender by producing hormones and chemicals that causes your body to create gamete-producing organs that are either male or female: that's not to say an external factor couldn't cause your body to change gender outside of your chromosomes (e.g. hormone treatments, virus, stem cells, toxic waste, organ transplants); however, such ideas are only theoretical and have not been proven successful in changing gender. Most people confuse getting cosmetic surgery, hormones, even changing behavior with changing gender; however, that has no bearing on the production of sperm or eggs which is fundamental to being male or female. Additionally some people believe a castrated person to still be male or female; in this instance on a fundamental level they have become non-gendered. What most people today think of gender is actually gendered-behavior. Gender itself of all organisms regards producing sperm or eggs in reproduction, with hermaphrodites not being a third gender but actually consisting of both genders and non-gendered with neither.

Aporagender– A gender separate from man/boy, woman/girl, and anything in between while still having a gendered feeling.

Aptugender– A gender which feels fitted and secured.

Aquarigender– A gender which is fluid between infinite feelings. Sometimes, these feelings may be close to an existing term, and sometimes they are indescribable or abstract. Also known as genderflow.

Archaigender– A gender that is ancient/old and big, and can either only be described with those words, or is correlated to them.

Arifluid– See arigender.

Arigender– Switching between nonbinary genders while feeling particularly associated with one feeling. Also known as arifluid.

Arithmagender– A numerical gender. it can range from any number/s, positive, negative, decimals, fractions, etc.

Argogender– A subset of genderfluid wherein the changes between one’s separate genders or the parts of one’s gender happen gradually, or a gender that is defined by its slowness.

Astergender– A gender that feels bright and celestial.

Astralgender– A gender that feels connected to space.

Atmosgender– Having a gender which is present, but unable to be grasped or firmly defined.

Autigender- A gender which can only be understood in the context of being autistic.

Autogender– A gender experience that feels deeply personal to one’s self.

Axigender– When a person experiences two genders that sit on opposite ends of an axis, one being agender and the other being any other gender; these genders are experienced one at a time with no overlapping and with very short transition time.

Batgender– See nocturnalgender.

Bigender– Identifying as two genders; may be static or fluid.

Bigenderfluid– Being bigender, with your gender fluctuating between the two.

Biogender– A gender that is connected to nature in some way.

Blizzgender– A gender that feels cold, snowy, and harsh. When it’s paired to another gender, it’s known as wintegender.

Boggender– A gender that feels like a bog, swamp, marsh or similar ecosystem. Also known as swampgender.

Bordergender/Borderfluid– A fluctuating gender experienced exclusively by people with BPD. A gender identity lacking a firm grasp on one’s identity, while still experiencing gender, to varying degrees, but having trouble pinning it down to just one label or identity. Having the sense of grasping at labels as much as possible to describe a gender, one keeps questioning because one keeps second guessing one’s sense of self and consequently, one’s sense of gender.

Boyflux– When one feels mostly or all male most of the time but experiences fluctuating intensities of male identity. This can be fluid with any other identity.

Brevigender– A subset of genderfluid in which you feel your gender is never stable for long periods of time, but is constantly changing.

Burstgender– See spikegender.

Cadensgender– A gender that’s easily influenced by music.

Cadogender– A subcategory of polygender identities (genderfluid, bigender, trigender, etc.) to have a gender to fall back on, or one that you always go back to.

Caedogender– A gender which has been “cut away” by a traumatic event.

Caelgender– A gender which shares qualities with outer space or has aesthetic similarities to space, stars, nebulas, etc.

Cancegender– Agender as “base” gender but experiences fluid/fluxing gender feelings in tandem with their emotions. These gender feelings may confuse or upset the individual and cause their emotional state to go haywire, which causes more gender changes. Also known as agenderfluid.

Canisgender– A small, doglike gender.

Caprigender– A capricious, rapidly changing/untrackable gender.

Carmigender– A gender which is poetic and rhythmic in nature.

Cassflux– When your level of indifference towards your gender fluctuates.

Cassgender– Feeling as if the very concept of gender is unimportant to you.

Caveagender– Having a “trapped” or “imprisoned” gender.

Cavusgender– For people with depression. You feel one gender when not depressed and another when depressed. The gender felt whilst depressed can be attached as a suffix (eg cavusboy, cavusgirl, cavusnonbinary, cavusace).

Cendgender– When your gender changes between one gender and its polar opposite, OR a gender that can be summed up as an unidentifiable thing which manifests as hundreds of different genders or none at all at any given time, at the same time and/or separately, fluid, and ever changing.

Cennedgender– A gender identity heavily influenced by one’s parents.

Ceterofluid– When you are ceterogender, and your feelings fluctuate between masculine, feminine, and/or neutral.

Ceterogender– A nonbinary gender with specific masculine, or feminine, or neutral feelings. (Can be used as ceterogirl, ceteroboy, etc.)

Chaosgender– When your gender does a lot of things that have no identifiable pattern or logic.

Cheiragender– A fluid gender that is always or often in opposition to its owner’s desires, or is manipulative towards its owner.

Circgender– A gender that feels so magical and grand as to be indescribable.

Cloudgender– A gender which can’t be fully realized or seen clearly due to depersonalization/derealization disorder(s).

Cocoongender– A gender that has not come out yet, or has yet to emerge in its full form.

Cogitofluid– A gender that is fluid only when one thinks about it.

Cogitogender– A gender that only exists when you think about it, is quiet until called to attention, or is characterized as feeling genderless until a gender is consciously chosen.

Coigender– A gender that feels like it “is on mute”.

Collgender– Having too many simultaneous genders to describe each one.

To add, even though technical definitions differentiate "gender" as one's way of thinking about themselves from "sex", the biological/genetic/reproductive identity, for some reason, leftists and post-modernists don't disconnect them in practice. Obviously people with XY chromosomes tend to exhibit "masculine" characteristics, therefore their definition of "gender" covariates with their definition of "sex". Yet, they proclaim the following:

>1. Gender and sex are independent of each other.
While this may be true in the small population of defective aneuploids and mentally unstable people, by far, gender and sex ARE dependent. You don't throw away a model that neatly describes how most of the population behaves based on the behaviour a few outliers. But this is also typical of leftists behaviour, like Black Lives Matter.

>2. "Misgendering" is criminally offensive.
I can call you an asshole a bastard, but I will never get criminally charged for this. However, if I call you by the incorrectly gendered pronoun, leftists believe that I should be criminally charged. In the first case, I hurt your feelings by calling you names. In the second case, I did something roughly equivalent. In both cases, I hurt your feelings with words. Yet, in only the second case do leftists chimp out. Feelings don't matter, unless they do, apparently.

You might be wondering the gender of someone with a faulty Y-chromosome that causes them to develop female physical attributes. They are commonly called hermaphrodites; however, this is false on the fundamental level, unless they produce both sperm and eggs. If they have a perfectly non-functioning Y-chromosome (henceforth XYpnf) then the body will develop just like an XX would - including producing eggs. In this instance, XYpnf would be female: they produce eggs, they cannot fertilize other female eggs, and they can be fertilized by male gametes (this would have a high infanticide rate as there is a 25% chance of a YYpnf paring, causing inability for development of the zygote and death of the fertilized egg).

But what of a semi-functioning Y-chromosome (henceforth XYsf)? Just apply the same rules as mentioned prior. Does the XYsf produce eggs? It's female. Does it produce sperm? It's male. Same for dysfunctioning X-chromosomes. Many biologists will say a certain species may produce a male or female based on it's chromosomes; however, this is only broadly speaking, as "errors" in the code might not make it so for individuals withing the collective.

Man's impact on the environment has been found experimentally to be a 1:4 effect or 25% NOT a 1:1 relationship as you fucktards are pushing. That's as far as I will admit. One argument 25%. The rest is all bullshit. Get over the fact that we find you deplorable and don't buy into most of your mental illness.

Gender and sex are two different things. There can be as many genders as there are shades of color, but only 2 sexes. The concept of gender wasn't invented until the mid 20th century by a deranged pedo ((scientist))) named John Money.
See

Colorgender– A gender associated with one or more colors and the feelings, hues, emotions, and/or objects associated with that color. Can be categorized by the specific color(s), such as pinkgender, violetgender, etc.

Comgender– To experience gender, polar opposite of agender.

Commogender- When you know you aren’t cisgender, but you settle for your assigned gender for the time being, e.g. commoboy or commogirl.

Condigender- A gender only felt under certain circumstances.

Contigender– A gender that flows through space and time and constantly changes and is always moving, OR a gender of, or related to, space and time.

Corugender– A gender affected by flashbacks.

Cosmicgender- A gender so vast and/or complicated that it can only be processed a bit at a time; a gender you cannot experience all at once. Infinite in its possibility, it may contain relevant subgenders that define a part of the vast whole.

Cryptogender– Gender identity that one can’t discern, describe or define in words and confuses or puzzles the owner.

Crystagender– A fluid gender that is experienced as one’s gender being fractured or broken into pieces and put back together again.

Cyclogender– A gender identity that changes with one’s menstrual cycle.

Daimogender– A gender closely related to demons and the supernatural.

Deaboy– for masculine-identified or partially masculine-identified people that still feel a connection to feminine energy due to their spirituality. Intended for pagans but is a possibility amongst anyone who practices goddess worship or feminine energy worship of any kind.

Delphigender– A mysterious, obscure and sinister gender.

Demifluid/flux– Having multiple genders where some are static and others are fluid/flux.

That's it, I'm done. I'm not even through the first 4 letters of the alphabet. This is what (((experts))) actually believe.

at first I thought that was a pretty large list until i realized you were only in the fucking a's. good god...