Why are white people so frail?

Why are white people so frail and weak? I swear every white person I meet has some sort of fucking disorder.

Ginger Ex had ADHD, skin picking, lactose intolerant, eczema.(Her ginger broth had irritable bowel syndrome)

Brunette Ex had fucked up knees, lactose intolerant, acid reflux, got sick several times a year.

Best friend has acid reflux, cant eat a variety of foods like peppers or beans without leaky stool smelling farts.

I'm half white/mex can eat anything I want, never broke a bone, never had any conic issue, rarely get sick maybe once ever 4 years for a week at most. The only issue in my family is that my brother is gay. Other than that we have no issues in our family and my extended family on my mexican(mothers) side is the same way. Why are whites so fucking weak?

Shut up mexinigger

price of superiority

Probably part jewish

>low tier whites fuck mongrels
wow shocker

There are more whites than Mexicans in the U.S., leading you to encounter a greater number of whites that have health problems.

Additionally, I'd guess that some of the discrepancy could be attributed to whites actually doing more to maintain their health and as a result having greater awareness of their deficiencies. The existence of minor problems such as bad knees and acid reflux would likely be overlooked by Mexicans and blacks as a consequence of their low IQ.

those are all trivial things.

mexicans have higher incidence of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, all of which kill you

not to mention you are shorter fatter and retarded

>6% more whites than shitskins

You must have only met liberals.
I'm white and In practically indestructible.

>my brother is gay
WELL THATS KINDA A BIG ONE DONT YA THINK ?!

The only disorder I have is my complete inability to tolerate lies. As in I'll damage myself to destroy fallacies or non-reality.

It's more or less a lack of real problems.

>wah white privilege!
>lol whites live such miserable lives

It's one or the other you stupid faggots.

>im half white

So the other half of you is what, subhuman indio native american savage head chopping heart ripping animal?

You should have stuck with the ginger ex, at least she could have bleached some of that barbarism from your gene pool, dumb beaner fuck.

>every white person I meet

>you live in a city
>a lot of the "white" people you know are jews

There you go.

That's because White people develop medicine and prosthetics to help the weakest members of our race, and so White people have effectively defeated nature and survival of the fittest to our long term detriment. Meanwhile shitskins just leave their people in the street with maggots eating their brains while they're still alive, so obviously only the strong are capable of surviving.

Vaccines.

lack of wars to fight in

>Pointing to meme-tier disorders

go back to mexico faggot

it is the angelic or alien dna that was injected into the dirty apes to create us that does it.
we can live in a monkey body but there are problems since we do not come from here.
sometimes the most spectacular things have a frailty to them.

lol

You'll never beat a gorilla at arm wrestling or hold your breath longer than a fish.

according to the rest of your friends from R[edit] america isnt white
>le 2 percent face
so i guess this doesnt apply to americans
shut the fuck up and go back toyour shit board

Possibly, I do live in commiefornia.

Every white person here has some sort of dietary restriction be it nuts, corn, shellfish, lactose, gluten-free, msg-free, vegan, antibiotic free, non-gmo, organic bullshit that they adhere to. That shit flies at the trendy hipster restaurants but go to a Chinese or Mexican joint and they will just laugh at you.

>subhuman detected
whites are the most robust race on the planet, your exes and friends are probably part jewish/shitskin who are notorious for being genetic disasters.