Hannity Tick Tock: T-Minus 8 Minutes (Stream)

GET IN HERE, LADS

HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=4suCTWVZKe8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko
youtube.com/watch?v=t-V8AeU0dqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are so many boomers on Sup Forums now that FNC is shilling hannity

Breaking News

The media is biased and we have proofs TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Q IS A PSY OP

ITS HAPPENING

TURN ON HANNITY NOW!!!

Hannity sucks

Crickets.

WTF IS HAPPENING?

bump

IT

Dragging this shit out

>This time it's something big!

The problem is, they didn't care about "US" the little people. They only cared about the money.

Yeah, Russia got the bigger deal, while the American people paid for it, by taxes.

who is that donutfaced faggot?

(((News)))

Let me know when they start being arrested. Otherwise, I'm done with this IT'S HAPPENING bullshit! Q was a lie. Military doesn't give a shit who does what to the people. They've abandoned the constitution & the people. Understand that we have only 2 options to get this country back & neither is likely to happen because Americans are too goddamn comfortable to do something before it's too late. Everyone wants someone to save us. No one is going to save us. We have to save ourselves. We have the power. We have just let them convince us that they rule & we can't do anything. That's bullshit. The people have the power. Study the damn constitution and the writings of founders. It's not rocket science. I'm just a dumb old lady from GA & I figured it out.
A people can survive without a govt.
Govt can't survive when we stop giving them our $ & consent. Stop letting them convince you that the people are powerless!

Ho HUmm what a nothingburger... has anyone seen the latest new TV showsd?

I'm getting awfully sleeeeepy... YAAAAWWWWNN>>>

ho hum HO HUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NOTHING TO SEEEEE HEEEEEREEE....

Sup Forums all moved to Sup Forums .

nu/pol/ is just t_d and kikebook boomers now.

>obama hillary ALL OF THEM are going down

THIS IS IT

WELL??!!

Help Unicef, anonkun

SET MY SPIRIT FREE
TICK TOCK ME HANNITY

TICK TOCK

OH MAN HERE COMES NOTHING

SUCK COCK SUCK COCK SUCK COCK SUCK COCK SUCK COCK SUCK COCK

INDICTMENTS INCOMING

sean should have been fired, not oreiley. this bullshitter is so annoying

DEAR GOD, MY SNATCH IS RUMBLING

Drop the meme flag, but well put gram gram.

i agree. Hannity is a class A scumbag and tool.

When. If it's not this week im going to slit my wrists.

Anyone see Mike Cernovich's story?

Swamp sex playpen going to come out. Republicans and Democrats go down. 1800+indictments Federal Indictments! Crazy shit going to happen for Thanksgiving!

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko

Sorry:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-V8AeU0dqY

God she's disgusting. The sheer size of her mouth is only bested by Steven Tyler.

>Mike Cernovich
now that's a name i've not heard in a long time, a long time. let's keep it that way.

I never voted in my life. I do not consent to be ruled by psychopaths and pedophiles. I represent myself before God.

looks like he has nail polish on. maybe that's why he's killing himself.

Has Hannity been waterboarded for charity yet?

On April 22, 2009, Hannity was challenged about his "fascist mentality" by actor Charles Grodin and his insistence that waterboarding is just dunking.

GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?

HANNITY: Sure.

GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?

HANNITY: I’ll do it for charity. I’ll let you do it. I’ll do it for the troops’ families.

HANNITY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he a coward? Why hasn't he been waterboarded for charity? Is he afraid? Is he not charitable? Why would anyone respect this guy if he didn't follow through on his promise to be waterboarded for charity??????????

Sup Forums is soy-tier.