Talking to my mum about property prices here in Australia

>Talking to my mum about property prices here in Australia

"So..everything around where we're are is around 500+ k. That's fucked."

>"oh user you guys have it easy now today, you don't even know"

"Mum, how much was your mortgage when you got it?"

>"Um..oh.......I've never really thought about it. I think it was about 8.......80 grand
>in NINTEEN NINETY ONE"

It's all fucked and the boomers still don't even realize it.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-29/housing-affordability-crisis-to-continue-for-decades-ceda-says/8851560
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-29/housing-affordability-crisis-to-continue-for-decades-ceda-says/8851560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is inflation

join a skinhead group like russel crowe in that aussie movie and kill some chinks, this will drive prices down

Move to abbo territory and become a mad max desert warlord.

>7.3% anualized inflation
hmmmmmmmmm rly make you want to kill central bankers

in the usa it takes 4 years of median sallary to make the value of a median value home. In 1950 it took 6 months

>what is inflation
It is a hidden tax upon savings that affects everyone except those granted the ability to print more money and hand it to their friends (colloquially known as quantitative easing)

In 1970 the average house was 4 times the average salary.

Now it's 16.

I believe that is for sydney

Boomers sold us for their greed and are in denial about it

My parents literally and I do mean literally sold my house to chinese communist spies. There was a big group of them and they all spoke chinese and had a translator but they were apparently "electricians"

You can buy an acre or two here (pic) for $1000. Build a house for maybe $20k, city electricity/water, internet available. Why tf are you attached to Australia?

Must be full of nigger and free of jews to be so cheap...
some bad and good I guess

Melb is the same.

local beaners are nice as fuck, work for $1/hr. better than slaves, they care for themselves

Boomers fucking rekt everything

ANY SMART PEOPLE IN HERE???

HOW DO I MAKE MYSELF RICH FROM THE FACT THAT REAL ESTATE IS SO OBVIOUSLY GROSSLY OVERVALUED ALL OVER THE WORLD? LONDON, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, VANCOUVER???

LITERAL 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOWS ARE """VALUED"""" AT 7+ FIGURES, NOBODY CAN AFFORD HOMES ANY MORE, IT'S OBVIOUSLY UNSUSTAINABLE. HOW DO 'BIG SHORT' THIS SHIT AND MAKE MYSELF A NEETBUX MILLIONAIRE?

They realize it they just literally don't care. Pretty simple concept to understand. Their time on this earth was good and now they are almost dead. It's time to stop thinking they have souls and a conscience because they do not.

/thread

Thank fuck for all those sweet, sweet Chinese money eh goy - gweilo?
Now your mum can sell her home to one of our friend here from the Triad and spent the rest of her life being a millionaire!

sound nice
we have a race war to fight though

Floridafag here, I feel you man, saw some listings for 2 bed and bathrooms in downtown St. Petersburg go for at least $400,000
>Housing Crisis when?

Broken Hills has house and land there for o ly $20-30 grand. It could be a fun idea if we all pitch in.

Good luck with figuring put Cryptocurrencies

They have destroyed our futures. Pic related has ensured you'll never get a job anyway or have secure employment.
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-29/housing-affordability-crisis-to-continue-for-decades-ceda-says/8851560

small price to pay to welcome refugees ?

remember goys, no borders, we are all global citizens, vote Labor and Greens!

Archived that
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-29/housing-affordability-crisis-to-continue-for-decades-ceda-says/8851560

Communism. Shit will get so bad we beg for it. Thats what is happening.

What's actually driving up prices tho
I don't know any economics