LARP BEFORE THE STORM

When is it gonna end?

Only an AI could make so many threads. Even a legion of NEETs couldn't keep up.

25+ million visitors
How many of them are allies?

The threads maybe, but the storm is real.

It isn't you massive faggot! IT'S A LITERAL LARP!

it belongs on Sup Forums at this point

KEK

It's being kept alive permanently so someone is getting paid.
It will stay until 1) mods ban it 2)money runs out

Perhaps it could be a (((shariablue))) operation...

doubt but then again i(and most of the others) avoid that spam.
donald and many others are aware of this site and probably browse so it can be anybody

Spreading basic chan info to normies thru that gay thread isn't a bad shill tactic actually.

What even is this faggotry? I don't want to bump it by asking on a thread. What the actual fuck is it?

Shareblue is dead DAVID BROCK IS DEAD

ITS A MOSSAD PSY OP.

bump

Hey this shit is helping shitty youtubers make some extra cash to "upgrade" their living room into a studio so calm your tits to make more trashy content.

>IT'S A LITERAL LARP!
>Live Action
>Literal
>Online mongolian sewing board
>Literally Live-Action
rlly makes u thnk

It's a Mossad psy op. Fuck off with your insolence.

It's probably some kind of "research" of strategies against Sup Forums.

Be prepared for some faggot hitting the media with "Sup Forumslacks are gullible idiots that will believe any shit you feed them".

it's mossad.

Is something factually wrong with what I said

muh Mossad
You have a shred of proof there guy or you gonna just spam more

Well you seem awfully triggered by me saying it. Fuck off you parasitic degenerate Jew you people are disgusting.

7 years :3

I hope you shut it down, nobody believes that LARP garbage ESPECIALLY since you guys made it so obvious you're jews. You didn't name Israel once. Kys Mordechai.

holy fuck whoever started this whole LARP wins for making you waste all this time,

I say leave it, at least the schizophrenic LARPing is contained in one thread.

ITS NOT CONTAINED

I agree, we need to stop this menace once and for all

>you guys made it so obvious you're jews. You didn't name Israel once. Kys Mordechai.
I only looked at those threads for a couple days, and when the question "What nation has influence over ALL others?" I said Israel but no one listened and I left.
but keep pouring your salt everywhere. I just posted here because it's funny to watch y'all get triggered over a thread we're not even in

bump

mods wont ban it. they tried numerous times and it kept on coming

bumpp

not even close
the larp is intensifying everywhere

just an example

>the langley thread
posted like a dozen times yesterday with no sauce >again today, again no sauce
why does this trigger you? there are literal hundreds of slide threads at any given moment and suddenly you have a Faceberg style vendetta against fake news

I'm convinced those threads are populated by a bunch of schizo newfag boomers.

they are and it's not really a threat
Everyone of the oldfag shizo's screams PSYOP PSYOP
but it's really just newfag shizo's who already talk about this shit all day on jewtube. Retired boomers who can literally sit here all day/night making threads and talking about muh luminati plaedians and alex jones

What you should ask is how did those boomers that can barely use a computer end up on 4ch in one thread
this doesn't stick

That's what I've been saying in threads like this one. Also b& check. 1,2, testing, testing...

Yay, no b&! And my id says "memequiz" lel

#barmp

if you must know, some timebetween black fridsy and mid december.

the colloquial meaning of LARP has come to mean roleplaying/pretending of any sort you fucking pedantic autistic loser

Thanks. Anyone have the lion and wreath image that appears in the OP so that I can add that?

THIS IS FUCKING GR8!!!! HAHAHA good one user

underrated

It will end when you stop posting to it and creating new ones