How do we fix this problem, Sup Forums?

How do we fix this problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4wGEa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gender roles aren't (((progressing)))

how come gays dont like those thick mustaches from the 70s and 80s gay stereotypes?

you guys are bringing back all these hipster beards and staches but no one likes a perfectly groomed caterpillar.

>physically and socially attractive people are more attractive than freaks and losers
>how do we stop this!?
What is happening

Gays know what is attractive. Much like a women they will go to the looks and power and money. If soy boys weren't such complete and utter failures at life, and or thinking that somehow the chubby bearded dude look with low t look will get them anything other than a lnadwhale we wouldn't be in this mess. Maybe I am for white genocide now. The herd of these pusssies needs to be culled.... fuck me

>How do we fix this problem, Sup Forums?

a. >Implying this is a problem
b. This is why marriage existed as a social institution for millennia. If you don't know what marriage is, here it is: Marriage is a pact between alpha males to distribute pussy amongst the tribe. If you contribute, you do your part, you get a woman and a continuation of your genetic lineage. Plus women get the security a man provides.

During primitive times only forty percent of males had children. Will we return to that with the sexbot revolution?

Why do they need to "progress?'

Progressing towards what exactly?

A future where everyone is asexual and without any noteworthy innate attributes. Everyone is an "individual" without any oppressive "constructs" burdening them.

A major news publication body-shaming men. What else is new? This is part of the liberal agenda wherein women will rise to power and dominate men in all aspects of life. First they peer pressure and guilt men into being their submissive and acquiescent personal servants who ask for nothing in return. Now women want these personal servants to be wealthy and look like greek Gods. That's the liberal western-world for you, folks.

The war between men and women to determine which gender will be superior and have its needs met most has been going on since the dawn of time. For most of history, men have been the winners, but with the help of desperate virgin beta males who were raised by their mothers, it looks like women will be the superior gender within the next 50yrs.

Every male who is gay or transgender (MtF) is a win for women, as it creates one less man willing to fight against women. Since the number of unattractive men vastly outweighs the number of unattractive females, it's in woman's best interest to encourage as many young boys as possible (from as early as possible) to consider homosexuality or transgenderism.

What problem?

Oh wow. It's almost like millions of years of evolution and natural selection wired into the human brain can't be undone by the whims of the SJW.

Why dont women want weedy whiny neurotics yet?

how is this a problem?

>We are biologically attracted to successful members of our species

Man we gotta end Darwinism yo

Nobody gives an actual fuck about gender equality, women just want a booster seat so they can sit at the big boy table.

I'm a fat guy and i get hit on all the time.
Its funny but girls that are fatty chasers are very discrete about what they do.

the muscles guy will get all the girls in a heart beat but they usually have the nasty personalty girls go for them.

t. ex war veteran

why are leftists such science deniers?

>how come gays dont like those thick mustaches from the 70s and 80s gay stereotypes?
because our dads had them

How could someone not like a cashed up muscle bound white man?

>biology exists
>people are surprised
lol

(((Progress)))

>and gay men

kill it with fire

that's how you fix it

through a forge, from the ashes

So, being defined not by what one was born as, but by what one wants to be? Seems perfect to me.

Get money and muscles, user. Take the Chad pill.

I figured the writer would be some disgusting bearded transwhale hamplanet, but she''s actually decent looking.

But too bad she's clearly retarded.

Leftists are blind to their own hypocrisy.

Photo of article from a gay man related

It's almost like attraction is driven by biological and psychological mechanisms that are beyond our control

A race to the bottom.

Faggy soyboys on suicide watch

Understand that women are the niggers of gender, genuinely despicable.

>Whites give up in-group preferences and try to be a-racial and accepting of everyone

And then it turns out no one else is willing to give up their tribalism, and just abuse the privilege given to them by whites.

>Men give up patriarchy and try to be about equality between the genders and accepting women no matter how they are

And then it turns out women don't want equality and won't give up their preference towards basically one type of man (and certainly won't be accepting to men of all types), and just abuse the privilege given to them by men.

>The niggers run amok because whites let them, and women run amok because men let them

>Eternal fascism of nature
>"How to make progress against the eternal laws of nature?:

to be honest i suspect most of burguers in Sup Forums are soyboys

Is it easier for them to brainwash women into liking soyboys than it is to make them like niggers?

Psychology is inherently cemented, it cannot change

Throw acid in their faces, the left way to handle it.

Where do they get the assumption that gender roles are meant to progress?

The problem is biology. We are not all perfect clones of each other, thus there are differences. Any such difference has a(n if minor) effect on the running of your body, which in turn powers your mind.

If this is true, and it provably is, then Tabula rasa, the idea that environment only decides your path through life, is not correct.

Certainly they are not progressing. Men need BIG DICKS too along with their muscles and money

jew media pushing homo agenda, yet again.

A little Acid per day to make the racism go away?

>without any noteworthy innate attributes.

Mate, their are tribes in African that differentiate each other by the widths of their noses. They also regularly war with each other, so good look make that utopia in the future where every one is the same.

I do user

>The_Soy_Boys.jpeg

Knew it, was not dissuaded.

You can't fix evolution and instincts faggot.

Knew what? :P

Haha, God I hate liberals so fucking much. To think I was an active member of The College Democrats back in college, and I voted for Obama twice. Fuck that, never again!

Disgusting hypocrites need to shut their fucking mouths once and for all.

Honestly, is there a legitimate answer to this? It seems like we were sold this concept without actually questioning it.

That it had a dick. Don't be coy with me.

these jews genuinely believe their "gender is a social construct" bs and "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

by coming to star trek levels of technology, where life is so good that money doesn't even exist, and everyone is beautiful

Progress is change. There is no more to it. Yes it is that nuts.

>tfw Sup Forumstards would benefit by changing this
>tfw /sadmen/ become new protected group in LGBT
>tfw Sup Forums takes over the LGBT+ movement and becomes social justice crusaders

Newsweek really needs to fire it's writing staff. Why do they always make it look like the headline is yelling at you?

I wouldn't call Newsweek a major news publication.

job
gym

They do that on purpose, it's a method of subtly shaming you.

by killing all niggers and kikes

if its natural, why force the hand of nature?

cover that shit up, jeebus i am eating. was.

soy for boys testosterone for women. Easy peasy.

People like others that are successful and attractive? WOW

>Not being into the dad look
Fag.

Lads
Let's start a Social Justice Crusade
"Nazis push for LGBT+"
We could pretend it's a push to destabilize society
Or we want "to pit gays against muslims"
Idc how we spin it
But imagine taking over LGBT
The most powerful social action group right now
Social Justice Crusades
How funny would that be

Work out. Get a job.

SOYBOYS BTFO

It's as though it's biological not social all along.

Checked, and I'm convinced gray aliens are just us from an ultra-pc future.

>problem

1. Stop eating soy and start eating real protein
2. Hit the gym
3. Get a real job
4. ?
5. Jews BTFO

archive.is/4wGEa

Newsweek is satire

How the fuck are weak, soy-chugging numales beating real men, anyway?? This makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

>that puffed up vag
GODDAMN

>tech & science
>states "gender roles" instead of "gender"
>acknowledging context that gender is binary and roles are social constructs

Liberals BTFO

Just in case

>not using trannies as a fifth column to depose women forever

vag?

Accept reality.

>Newsweek
So bad they went bankrupt twice. Its now owned by some Mexican oligarch who hired pedophiles from the BBC/Guardian to help run it further into the ground.

Theres nothing to fix because nobody takes it seriously in the first place.

kill people that think this is a problem

Yeah, society would get MUCH BETTER if communist faggots got their hand on the source code of raw behavioral human nature.

The short answer is that basically all women have a sense of their own interest and intra-gender solidarity, while very few men can say the same, and there are plenty of men willing to sell out in one way or another

>"Nazis push for LGBT+"
That is the most anti-nazi thing a nazi can do

We don't. Masculine men are attractive to women, and feminine women are attractive to men.

>be me 3 years ago
>skinny fuck who plays video games all day and shitposts on Sup Forums
>no gf
>no money
>feel like shit

>start working out at the gym
>start rowing and join a team
>start eating healthy
>start reading a lot of non-fiction
>start to go hiking, camping and hunting
>start to dress well
>start working at a decent company
>get my own place
>girls are now attracted to me for some magic reason

muscles and money you say? wow that's really weird, almost seems like those two traits are also indicative of a healthy lifestyle and discipline.

Are you kidding me? I have a mustache and I sometimes get hundreds of messages a week on dating apps. I'm not even joking. Gays love mustaches, every man nowadays is just too pussy or doesn't have enough test to grow one, I guess. Don't get me wrong, people tell me to shave it sometimes, but I guess if I had no self-confidence, I would... which must be why you don't see more of them. Dunno.

>women are attrected to physically fit men with lots of cash
well gee fucking golly this really is a brain puzzler, why would that be?

You only need one of them really.

Ugly feminists hate evolution

Health, success, and being well equipped for a long and enjoyable life are attractive?
Color me shocked.

>only forty percent of males had children. Will we return to that with the sexbot revolution?

Would it really be bad for humanity of only the top 40% of males were allowed to breed? What we need to be thinking about is how to stop the bottom 60% of females from breeding.

>tfw cant grow mustache

...and water is fucking wet.

Hell, straight men will find other men with muscles and money more attractive than weak and poor men, that's not even sexual. It's a basic 'is he healthy or sick, and am I going to be affected by being in his proximity' survival response.

Just roll me out there with a big ass sign that says "the scientifically proven greatest fuck". Cue ad campaign. Cue whatever the fuck they want to happen. I dunno. Just gibs me cooz.

No you need both.
Muscles are only enough as long as you are in college, past that girls look for guys that have an active career of some sort.
They don't just do this for the money, but having a decent amount of money usually indicates that you do something meaningful with your skills that others are willing to pay you for, thus being an active participant in society.
It's a mix of intellect, status and knowledge really.