Dragonball thread

Best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBHTvwrC-BY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But that's just 5 of the exact same girl with slight alterations

Muh dick

>They worked in DBZ fine.
Because they didn't define any rules to it at all. I can't even remember if they showed the aftermath to future trunks' time fuckery for a better future.

Super started defining rules for it and the more rules you tack on the more plot holes will be glaringly obvious to it. Better to not think about it/ignore any problems with time travel so autists dont get confused.

Time travel plots never work.

Difference between a whis-rewind and a time travel is that an entity swapped between a timeline and started interfering with another, while whis just presses the reverse button on a whole world (the assumed rule to that ability at least, considering that doesnt create a green ring somehow)

Bulma & 18 hot yuri. NOW

I only come here on Sup Forums because of the DBS threads
Every time these threads turn into pure autism with people arguing over the stupidest things

is all of Sup Forums like this or is it just these threads that act as containment?

You were born in the wrong generation, kid

that bulma magic

MUH DICK!!!

>lipstick

No thanks

>Tfw your soul was destroyed in heaven by a spoiled intergalactic brat

Remember not to engage ESL faggots who whine over things that are much simpler than what they actually think
Please do not give them (You)s, let us have a comfy cancer-free thread

>spoiled intergalactic brat

That was the only time Zeno has displayed a semblance of logic.
Granted, it was just anger on his part. But it was the only possible out, at that point.

>episode 66: POWER OF FRIENDSHIP! LET'S DEFEAT ZAMASU TOGETHER!
>episode 67: everyone dies and their souls are deleted

I wonder if they did this on purpose but holy fuck I thought this was a show for kids?

>tfw
Their souls were destroyed, they will never feel or remember anything ever.

Also, Zeno did the right thing. That timeline was fucked beyond belief anyway.

>Gohan is now a jobber
>Videl lost her personality and any of her fighting skills
>they both wear old people sweaters

What is going on with those two?

What about the Super Dragon Balls?

Sex

Pan stole their personalities.

Nips only care about massive sluts like Bulma or housewives.

Weren't they on cooldown?
Besides, it was a time-sensitive issue. And we don't even know if Super Shenron COULD right that wrong. Shenron can't make demands of beings more powerful than him, and Zamasu was spilling across fucking time-lines.
Time-lines that are governed by SEPARATE Zenos. His influence was surging so exponentially it seemed to be surpassing the "King of All".
Had to be done.

>Has a time machine
>Worried about cooldowns
Really makes you think

Zamasu destroyed them.

They'd also have to collect them, make the wish. Who knows how much potentially irreversible damage he could have done in that time? Or even if he would have gained the ability to stop them.
Remember, Zamasu was spilling into the past. Then using time travel to dodge a cooldown doesn't necessarily mean they could dodge him should he go unchecked.

what kind of super whores cost 2.5 million zeni a piece

>Zfags getting buttmad over Arale being broken as fuck
>All these faggots who never read Dr. Slump or anything that wasn't Dragon Ball Z(Keyletter)
It's 2007 all over again.

What's the exchange rate with Zeni and USD? Maybe it's like the Yen, so 10,000,000 Zeni would be like, $90k

Another day , another Gohan gets BTFO
it's for the best

Where did it go so wrong?

Ki is energy.
Fire and lightning are just natural forms of energy.

What will Vegetafags do if Vegeta loses to Arale?

It's called growing up

Reposting because this was seriously amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBHTvwrC-BY

I thought it's just plasma

are you retarded

no one can win against arale not even beerus

even vegetafags know their limits

So does Capsule Corp. just have a bunch of hookers on retainer, or what?

Arale vs. Saitama

*grabs popcorn*

>Videl will never take an action role ever again

Anybody else really like the closing song?

Its catchy af

That's only a fundamental state. Energy is a more developed form of it, something that can be used. Remember that we're made of ions, matter and the like.

>Remember, Zamasu was spilling into the past.
Remember, if Zamasu had already taken control of the universe itself (space) and was beginning to take control of time, he would have ended up becoming spacetime.

And spacetime would stop being spacetime, and start becoming Zamasu.

Everything in the DB existence across all of time, and all timelines, would have become Zamasu.

Do you know what that would mean? A Zamasu singularity. A Zamasu point of infinite Zamasu - stretching into each location in the Zamasuverse and each point in time in that Zamasuverse.

Everything Zamasu. Zamasu.

So Bulma called a bunch of hookers?

I guess the casual fags are slowly comming back to this thread cause it sure smells like cancer in here.
Never forget sue

This is the first time that I noticed that there's a picture of Toribot on the Zeni banknotes.

So what you're trying to tell me is that tea time would never end?

Neither are funny. They're both unfunny gag characters, and that's sad!

Do
Not
Trigger
Me

Does he have autism?

>Never forget sue

is trunks really a mary sue if his ultimate attack failed, he didn't win he just survived

now they guy is lying to himself by living in a replica of the uneverse that he coulnd't save

>Zamasu will never come to your planet with Gowasu and peaceful intentions
>You will never serve him tea, your finest tea, and become his BFF

The manga better not fuck this up.

Beerus is the best character in the fucking show.

I wonder if anyone will ever beat him. It'll probably be the last arc in Super or something.

There wouldn't be tea time.

There wouldn't be tea.

There wouldn't be time.

There would only be Zamasu Zamasu Zamasu Zamasu Zámasu ̨Zamasu ͜Z̵amasư Z͘am͠a̸su҉ ̀Z̧̛̛̩ͅa͏͙̩͔͈m̴̧̖̟̪̟͈a̵̠̥͔̺̲̝̣̪̲͟͞s̷̻͔̪̗̮̺̞͜ư̡̪͍̱̖͓͢ ̕҉̜̦̗͙̜̪͇͓̰Z̘͕̩̝̥̮̖̲͢a̳̱̦͔͘͠m̧͍̠̠̘̞a͏̴̗̬̭͈̱͈͍s̷̛̥͖u͙̞̹͈̠ ̢̣̖̳̪͉̱Z̛̬͖̣̗̙̼͍̱͉a̗̺͖͡m̲̳̝͟a̧̛͍͇͢s̪̫̼̟̜̙u̞̤ ̩̪̲Z͙̺̮̗͈̫a̯͈͉͠m̶̸̸̰͍̙͇̞̝a̜̲̘s̵͏̼͉͉ụ͓̤̜̳͙̜̭͢ ̴̢̜͖̩͈̠͇̙̬Z̸̯̻̤̰̤̗̰̥ͅa̸҉̼̦̤̱̯̕m̛͉̘͖̻̮͇͉͜á̱͇͍̯͘s̸̹͕ụ̰̰͉͎̀͝ ̨̲̜̲Z̸̖̳͔̹̲̯̀á͍̪̤̙͔͙m̴̥̞͈̞̬͕a҉̹̰̗̟̣͇͠ṣ̵̣̗̫̭͍̱̺̰u̝̩͓̼̟̞̜̰̞ ̨҉̗͔̜̫Z͡͏̶̜̼a̸̦̪̙̹͈͜͡ͅm̧͏͇̝a̼̺̮̹̩͔s͏̧̲͈̦͍u̹̮̠͉͚̰ ̻̥̼̼͓͈̻Z͇̯̘͇̤̝̕ͅa҉̸̡͇͈̤̖̥̗͉̞̥m̰̜͍̱̦̤à̝̰͞s̷̮̮͔̭̹͓ͅu͏̫̤̳̬̘ͅ ̴̸̼̖Z̡̘̻͓̦̫̥̼̮̬̙̮̓ͩ͆ͮ͑̆̌́̽̅̾̄͒ͭ̇a̴̡̡̜̯͉̰̺̞̯͉̟̾̉̑̃ͫ͋̆́m̗̥͍̣̱̪̙̗̦͖̘͉̞̌͒͊̀͑ͤ̀͘̕ͅa̍̇̓̓͛ͬ̇̅̐̂̉̄҉́͏҉̠̣̖̪̜̳͔̥̣̝͓̱̫̯͈̗̟͙s̵̷̡̨̘̣̥̩̣̘͖̼̹̘̘̠͎͖ͧ̐ͫ͂̚͜ͅu͑ͪ̆ͤ͆ͧ̆ͫ͑̔́҉́͠͏̗̰̦͝ ̢̛̳͕̠̖̉ͮ̍̄͌͘͡Z̴̪͔̟͚̩͉̯͇̣̥̳̟̳̜̳̰̺ͦ͐̆͢͡a̱̮̼̤̯̹̮̯͖̜̻̫̥̦͌̌̓̿̂ͩ͗ͦ̆̍͗́ͪ͒̿͝͡m̨̘̰͙̳͕̙̰̺͈͕ͣ͋̈̓̉̾ͤ̈́̈́̐̓́ͅa̡̨̟͚͕̬̝͔̙͔̹̠͍̗̠̲̻ͫ̍͒ͩ̅̒̃̌́͟͠ͅͅs͕͖̞̣͙̭̏͒̆͑͆ͭ͌ͪ̉͌ͨ̂ͩ̽͊̀͡ͅu̵͓͚͎̞̗̙͈̣̱̺̼ͮͬ͂̓̒̎̊̈́͠͝͡ ̛͆̔͂̓͌̓ͭͨ͊̿ͮͫ̿̏ͫ̆͛̎̚͠҉̵̡̞̟̤͈̠̩̭̯̩

You've never played with crab claws, have you?

He's a cat/man child so no.

>I named Goku Black after the two things that Zamasu hates the most
>Goku and Niggers
how can Toriyama get away with this?

Still looking at this shit provokes my inner autistic rage. How the fuck did toei mamage to fuck this up so badly shiiit.
I hope the manga manages to save this arc.

>youll never have a rich friend like Bulma who can call a bunch of hot sluts for you

I'm poor okay shut up!

Bruh
We having a good time shitposting and then you throw this shit again.
Fuck you

best grill

I stopped caring once this shit came up.
Vagina hole who shits out black clones.
Wtf was toei smoking

Could Superman defeat Goku with an Infinite Zamasu Punch?

Even the poorest of the poor can settle for Red Lobster.

Indeed.

I am willing to bet that sooner or later, we'll have a saga that starts off on some far away alien planet, and a pink vagina opens up. The alien lifeforms on the planet are confused... until suddenly a weird horrible laugh can be heard...

And then Goku Black shadow clones pop out of the gaping hole.

Superman cant even defeat king piccolo wtf are you talking you DCuck

Are you telling me that Dragonball Super would end and be replaced be Dragonball Zamasu

Yes.

It'd just be an infinite film of Zamasu's space face. With endless laughing.

>Even the poorest of the poor can settle for Red Lobster
Please stop rubbing it in

The filler episodes would be based.

Stop this NOW
Manga version will be the true ending of this arc

>Toei tease us with Gohan he seemed like he was "training" with Piccolo
>this episode hes back to his beta self and only showed up to steal a wish and disappear again

It must suck to be a gohanfag, huh?

18/Bulma doujins WHEN AND WHERE?

I am a gohanfag and I knew right away that it was just toei bait.
Gohan's character development is over.
Only illiterate spics retards fall for it.

>grandpa discovers an invisible baby.jpg

Only retards fall for obvious Toei bait.

Is this a dragonball reference?

Sounds like movie a material if it was back in Z

Fuck you aspie-kun,
don't get this shit started

Bulma's tits were on point this last episode

Its just Araki Hirohiko drawing Goku with a stand.

He is training at a time doesn't mean he stopped being a dad and quit his Job.

It's as obvious as Zamasus fusing and Vegetto returning that Gohan will get a boost.

Vegeta really won Dragonball. Goddamn that lucky bastard.

He didn't look as bad as he did before.

I am just spitballing here, but maybe just maybe, Gohan looking tough was canon to Toriyama's outline, but they are using his old nerd design for the SoL filler stiff because that fits better for the situation.
I am not counting on it, but what I am saying is that it could be a possibility.

When was the last time Gohan even showed up in the Super manga?

>Gohan looking tough was canon to Toriyama's outline
Goku and vegeta haven't even manage to do anything impressive for over 4 arcs and you expect gohan do to shit?
Top kek

I dunno RoF I think, but I am just saying that it is a possibility, eventhough I don't 100% believe it myself.

Not even funny how deluded cuckhanfags are.
This is just sad at this point.

But user, it's filler.

He was mentioned thrice, but has never appeared in the Super manga after the movie remakes.

>anything impressive for over 4 arcs
ssblue is the transformation with the highest losing streak so far even vegito looked like a total bitch in it.

I know the chance of Goahn doing something cool is close to none, but is it really that bad to have just a tiny sliver of hope?
Do I really have to completely give up on him?

>TFS
No.

You say you are a gohanfag but you dont even understand his character.
He doesnt enjoy fighting like vegeta and goku does.

I was laughing in DB Fusion when Goku's and Vegeta's first use of SSJ Blue in a serious battle involved them getting beaten up by Freeza/Cell/Pinichi's Ultra Fusion.

>TFS
Yeeeees

Honestly I still really enjoy it.