Here's to Charlie Rose:

Here's to Charlie Rose:

He had the most red-pilled moment in the history of television on his show, and then he thanked his two guests for it and said it was his proudest interview.

#BasedCharlieRose

May he live forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlierose.com/videos/18174
youtube.com/watch?v=C7Gmq25PvCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=95CIlpfDSag&t=76s
youtu.be/IsfmOguTNyU
youtube.com/watch?v=oqb-zRCFLbU&t=185s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What interview was that??

yeah, quality fucking thread OP
drink bleach

The one with the geneticists?

>what interview?
>you knew someone was going to ask

>the most red-pilled moment in the history of television on his show

Go to the 42:30 mark in this video and watch till the end.

Yes, James Watson and EO Wilson discussing the primordial truth.

It begins at 42:30.

42:30 till the end.

Right here:

Now a race realist thread.

It's on youtube but the audio is horribly out of synch.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7Gmq25PvCQ

youtube.com/watch?v=95CIlpfDSag&t=76s

Good memories, thanks OP

Are you fools watching the video?

Did you see it?

I remember watching the interview years ago, rematching it now

Atta boy. If I knew how I would download the video and upload it to youtube, because the one on youtube's audio is totally out-of-synch.

What other sources do you use to keep up with this stuff? Do you follow Greg Cochran's west hunter blog?

The definitive work on the subject if you're interested.

This book here taught me a lot I also read Nicholas Wade's "Before the Dawn" and "A Troublesome Inheritance," which taught me a lot about what we know via modern genetics.

Never heard of Greg Cochran until you mentioned him. I'm looking into him now.

Also EO Wilson's works especially "Consilience" is probably the smoothest sweetest red pill ever crafted. It at once destroys the modern academy, social sciences, and multiculturalism.

I now know that he authored "The 10,000 year explosion" I've heard of that book but haven't read it.

Wish more people were in this thread

I'll try those books, the one you recommend first.

Yeah the 10,000 year explosion is real good. Notes how genetic populations are molded by technology, and vice versa. Cultures that originate a technology tend to keep an advantage in using it, even after others have adopted the same technology, and that is due to genes. Lots about how much interbreeding is needed to take a beneficial trait to a new population, and that sort of thing.

He has been shunned in mainstream academia similar to how Charles Murray has.

Is Nicholas Wade a young guy? It seems like all these academics who can express these sorts of opinions are about to die, and I'm not sure who is coming up after them

Nicholas Wade is old and was the science writer of the NYT for decades.

However, most people are coming around to the biological reality. Even Sam Harris did.

Bump

This video is over a decade old, retard.

This video will never be acceptable in the current year and needs to be taken down.

This is a good interview. He's SWAMP. Charlie Rose is a SWAMP MONSTER.

PBS Charlie Rose Questioned Attending Bilderberg Meetings: USA 2008, Spain 2010 & Switzerland 2011

youtu.be/IsfmOguTNyU

He had jack shit to do with it, he just happened to have a great man speak at him.

I watch this guy's talkshow on Bloomberg from time to time. He's an absolute cuck who's all about egalitarianism and anti-racism and >muh alt-right.
Please describe shortly what so redpilled about these videos you're posting because I don't have the time to watch such a cuck.

hat is the moment, arschvotze?

@48:46 is the REAL pill in which they state that Psychologists and Sociologists create the policies which go into their(meaning biologists) philosophies which make no connection at all to the true nature of Humanity at a Biological level.

>Please describe shortly what so redpilled about these video
He has James Watson on. If you know who that is you know its worth watching.

watson basically implies that not all races are created equal

charlie rose doesn't really seem to say much to either support or detract from this though, doesn't really make charlie seem red-pilled himself

Yeah, that doesn't really say anything about Charlie Rose's position at all. Especially when you take credentials into context. Let's say you're a liberal egalitarian interviewer and you have some random guy with no official credentials talking to you about genetics, intelligence, and race. You're more likely to start getting argumentative, because you feel like you have authority over the rando you're interviewing.

Now compare that to someone who literally fucking DISCOVERED DNA and has a nobel prize in the field of genetics. If someone like that starts saying stuff like this, you're more likely to shut your fucking mouth and keep it shut, because you know he knows far more than you, and you know you'll make yourself look like a damn fool if you try shilling him with your bluepills. So you sidestep it and move on.

At 43:00
Kek!

I never said that Rose was red-pilled. I said he had the most redpilled moment in TV history happen on his show.

The guy who said that, EO Wilson, read his book "Consilience." You'll not find a better statement for the infusing the biological reality of man with our politics and economics.

All these fools are still out there reading Dawkins, Degrasse, Harris, Sagan, and they should be reading EO Wilson (who btw is an actual scientist with unmatched credentials.)

Also EO Wilson mentions that culture is influenced by our genes.

The whole thing was just so damn beautiful!

They had no choice but to air it because of the magnitude of the two guests, but I doubt we'll ever see such a discussion on a mainstream TV show again.

More people need to see this video. It must be memed somehow. I don't know how to do that shit.

@ around 52:30 "How do you have a just society when genetics are unjust?"

Talking about the "taming of the human species" *eh-hem Eugenics.

I loved it.

Sexual harassment allegations against Chuck broke today?

Who's the inbred mischiling?

@ 45:12 "It's getting accepted that we do differ a lot, some of us from here down, but that we might differ from here up [the head], it's a little harder to take."

That's the visual personification of absolute perfection: Karlie Kloss

Where do you live that you're so tardy

BTW watch the video I linked

Go to 42:30 for the greatest red-pill in TV history.

Well literally whoever she is, she's vile

he's talking about dat BBC

Huh? By vile you mean gorgeous?

I remember watching this. I always really liked Wilson, hes the real deal.
Sociobiology is still dynamite.

He's the path to red pilling the normies. The Left loves him because of his environmentalism, the I-fucking-love-science people would love him if they knew him because he's the same as Tyson and Sagan and Dawkins only 1000x more eloquent. And he talks about the genetic basis of human behavior and culture- straight red pill.

Not to mention he's one of the most important scientists of the second half of the 20th century.

Here he is handing Dawkins his ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqb-zRCFLbU&t=185s

Bump very interesting
What happened to this school of thought. Was it (((them))) when genetics proved they were mostly Neanderthals?

Chuck takes his pills as suppositories though.

No one has ever liked to face the biological reality of man.

But for the definitive book to read on it, see thisIt's perfect as its an interviewer playing devil's advocate in an email correspondence with the greatest psychologist of our age. And it's not above 200 pages long.

Maybe true, but it was what occurred on his show and not he himself who is redpilled.

Lol!!!

I liked Charlie Rose though because he has a lot of interesting interviews