Uranium One Informant is out there in the open

THIS IS GETTING SLID HARD

archive.is/8qIDx

>CTRL + F "Uranium" returms only a single thread at the bottom of the index!

READ THE COMMENTS AND LOOK HOW SCARED THESE SHILLS ARE! Comment accounts are fake as can be, tens of thousands of long winded posts, private accounts, definite shills, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jUiP543q35k
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for justice

Bump

bump

bumpp

JEWS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

How bad is this?

im surprised this guy isn't dead yet

Really bad. Also still not out is that Israel stole the uranium.

>Campbell is a russian

And there it is.

Wasn't this informant supposed to have testified today before a Congressional subcommittee in regards to what he knew?

I read something similar on here but never saw a source

bump

i'd like to "bump" this thread

>READ THE COMMENTS AND LOOK HOW SCARED THESE SHILLS ARE!
Why? It's old news. If you're just now fabricating a conspiracy theory from the bits and pieces you've heard, then I'd rather go read a flat Earth thread.

fuck off faggot. We all know your'e the shill here. Hopefully you get arrested and hanged publicly.

Why would they steal uranium when they could easily get it legitimately?

bump it up

no doubt mcconnell and paul ryan blocked it.

>Old news

Old news for anyone who has been paying attention for the last year or more.

New news for the normies.

Enjoy prison.

>5000 documents implicating o'nigger that were so devastating that lynch put a perpetual gag order on them that was only lifted effective today.
>old news
tick tock, niggerfaggot.

they can't. Israel has no nuke deal.

textbook shilling
connect relevant, factual, present occurrence with idiotic planted conspiracy theory.
fuck you jews and fuck your money too

Lock her up!!!

>it couldn't have happened because there are rules
>and it doesn't make sense!

Never thought of it like that, guess I'm a #hillmissle now.

Is any of this actually true?

>Everyone that presents information further implicating Obama and/or Clinton is a Russian disinformation troll
>t. Braindead Clinton Apologists

right on senpai

Nothing will come of this
I am black pilled beyond belief
I pray I'm wrong and Hillary and Obama land in jail
But they wont

>“Attorney General Sessions seemed to say that the bribery, racketeering and money laundering offenses involving Tenex’s Vadim Mikerin occurred after the approval of the Uranium One deal by the Obama administration. But we know that the FBI’s confidential informant was actively compiling incriminating evidence as far back as 2009,” Rep. Ron DeSantis, (R-Fla.) told The Hill.
>“The essential question is whether the Obama Justice Department provided notice of the criminal activity of certain officials before the CFIUS approval of the Uranium One deal and other government decisions that enabled the Russians to trade nuclear materials in the U.S,” Grassley scolded.
And they said Hilary should've been president, how far deep the rabbit hole goes.

Bump

>Actually lifted by DOJ by order of Trump
>Hence the "Muh Dictator" comments from Clinton
>Hence the Skippy Podesta sperg out
Boys, these faggots are going down

bump her up!!

What's Russia's game plan

Mueller has 1800 indictments.

Russia won't be in trouble. Israel will.

The whole fucking thing is a wild-goose chase nothing burger meant to water down Hilary’s crimes into mere corruption so she can be brought down without exposing the Jews pulling the strings behind her. The witch has done infinitely worse things than uranium sales but the establishment won’t pin her for her real crimes because it’ll break too many normie minds.

Also uranium that is legally bought is probably tracked. Meaning certain groups can see where the uranium has gone and what its being used for. Illegally obtained uranium has no such limitations.

Two scoops!
hooktube.com/watch?v=jUiP543q35k

L O C K H E R U P

>implying they can reach him
Special operators are watching over him.
Anyone who tries to get close gets a fate worse than death.

Seems like a something burger to me. $145M in donations from Russians? At the very least the existence of this scandal has already made the Dems quiet the fuck down about their muh russia inanity. My guess is a truce will be worked out between Trump and Clinton.

Since you cheetoh dick in chief worshippers keep grasping at conspiracy theory straws, lemme lay down the facts in a way even you rural and suburban retardation sufferers can understand.

The Facts:

>Russia hacked the DNC office servers.
>Russia hacked Podesta’s email account.
>Wikileaks is a Russian intelligence asset.
>The DNC was hacked immediately after Trump said he wished Russia would release Hillary’s emails.
>Trump’s ugly sons met with Russians during the campaign and lied about it.
>Jeff Sessions met with Russians during the campaign and lied about it.
>Trump’s campaign manager was arrested and has ties to Russian businesses.
>Trump will be arrested for treason on Christmas morning.

The non facts aka bullshit made up by Faux News and Alex Jones:

>pizzagate
>uranium one
>haiti relief fund
>clinton foundation

Oh and by the way, don’t bother trying to refute anything I just said, I already verified all of it via CNN and the New York Times.

>every sealed indictment anywhere in the entire country came from Robert Mueller

Rules are different now.
Things are being cleaned up behind the scenes.
The tentacles don't reach so far anymore.

Great b8 m8

Bump for great justice!

the bait/trolling/banter/shilling is almost indistinguishable these days

Not good enough though

>verified all of it via CNN and the New York Times
Trollollolollooloolllll

In my FPS heyday, I was often accused of being a bot. When your aim is THAT good, it's all they have... the exact same psychology is in play here by the Left.

Shills bruv. They have to gaslight, discredit, and then all the politicians have to act their most award winning acting to not go to prison and die for treason.
Hillary 'At this point what difference does any of this make' she got a pep talk after that one.

>Russia hacked the DNC office servers.
Nope. Present a shred of evidence of that.
>Russia hacked Podesta’s email account.
See above, faggot.
>Wikileaks is a Russian intelligence asset.
Again, no evidence of this whatsoever, and certainly less than exists on the Uranium One deal, and the Clinton's in general.
>The DNC was hacked immediately after Trump said he wished Russia would release Hillary’s emails.
Patently false. The Clintons tried to blame Russia when news they were hacked came out. They even provenly tried to plant Russian signature on the whole hacking, which people have shown was completely faked, and a badly at that. Trump only mentioned Russia after Clinton tried to blame Russia.
>Trump’s ugly sons met with Russians during the campaign and lied about it.
Nothing was produced from their meeting. Trump Jr. immediately disclosed his emails arranging for the meeting. However, the same Russian woman did met with Fusion GPS president earlier that day for work on the phony Dossier that the DNC paid millions of dollars for. Is it only okay to meet with Russian ops when using a middleman? The middleman and millions of dollars somehow make it not "treason?" You should probably kill yourself.
>Jeff Sessions met with Russians during the campaign and lied about it.
Sessions had incidental contact with Russians in his work as a senator. Bill Clinton got paid $500k to physically go to Russia and show his corpse face, in addition to he and his wife sucking $140M out of Russian penises in exchange for US uranium.
>Trump’s campaign manager was arrested and has ties to Russian businesses.
Paul Manafort who was pushed onto Trump by John McCain was the manager for less than a month before being outed. But since you mention campaign managers, Pedosta has more evident ties to Russia.
>Trump will be arrested for treason on Christmas morning.
And Hillary will come down your chimney and squeeze a giant lump of uranium out of her rancid twat for you.

Closed doors. We're going to have a wonderful holiday season this year.

>>Russia hacked the DNC office servers.
Wrong, these were acquired internally from someone within the DNC. There is no evidence that russia was responsible.
>>Russia hacked Podesta’s email account.
Wrong, these were acquired internally from someone within the DNC. There is no evidence that russia was responsible.
>>Wikileaks is a Russian intelligence asset.
No.
>>The DNC was hacked immediately after Trump said he wished Russia would release Hillary’s emails.
And?
>>Trump’s ugly sons met with Russians during the campaign and lied about it.
And? What was the crime? Sitting and listening to someone pitch you something then telling them to GTFO for wasting your time?
>>Jeff Sessions met with Russians during the campaign and lied about it.
No he didnt.
>>Trump’s campaign manager was arrested and has ties to Russian businesses.
No one is arguing that Russia did not TRY to influence Trump. They also tried to send him hookers at a hotel to blackmail him which he turned down.
>>Trump will be arrested for treason on Christmas morning.
You have literally not pointed to one piece of evidence articulating collusion between Trump and Russia.

I know its bait but it only took me about 30 seconds to debunk this garbage and this thread needing bumping.

I cant believe the media is giving more coverage to Moore than Uranium one deal.

bump

bump

A lot of those are probably also Session's investigations

that cunts been all over the board today shittin mueller and U1 threads

>shills under suicide servalance

Check'd but more importantly

>Hillary will squeeze a giant lump of uranium out of her rancid twat for you

Kek'd

More evidence that we live in a post facts society.

Bye obama
Bye clintons
Bye bye crime family
Bump new news for normies

Even after Hillary and all her crooked cronies are in cuffs, after the video evidence is out there for the public to see, I guarantee talking heads and shills will still be screaming "MUH RUSSIA!!" and "MUH DICTATORIAL COUP!!" from every angle.

Truly scary to imagine.

This will put someone away.

>25% of uranium sold to europe and asia
lmao you got played

thanks for the uranium money goyim

>illegally selling enriched uranium around the world
>no one cares

bump

this thread is being slid hard, also inadvertently due to

Damn that guy Campbell was in deep. Are we going to get a RICO case against the Obama administration? Is this guy like the Donnie brasco?

what a nice coincidence all these rape allegations are coming out while the dems are burning

at that point i dont think anyone would really be mad at you if you put a 5.56 round between their eyes

Tit for tat across party lines no less:

>Moore then Franken

>Conyers and now Barton

Now you're getting in

Primary Sources! Or can you dig it!

bump

>this has to do with the nuclear plant fuel, not the implied nuclear weapons

wow. just wow. russia cant use nuclear fuel to make weapons? energy reserves arent national security? Sup Forums needs to call this kind of shit out.

Bump

>only 8% of total US uranium is produced domestically
think about that phrase. If we get uranium from Canada, it’s canadian uranium. Her claim that “it’s impossible for one mine to produce 20% of all is uranium” is false two different ways. First it’s false because she’s conflating Us reserves with production. Second it’s false because if you admit the us doesn’t produce much domestically then it wouldn’t be unlikely that one mine out of five being sold would account for total us production.
She wants to have it both ways: the US hardly mines uranium but what little it does mine, it’s not a big deal to sell to the people she also alleges hacked the election.

solid refutation, 10/10, would post on the Hill instead

wew the shilling is real

Bump

They're literally shitting themselves right now

Those indictments are gonna be handed out SOON

hopefully this week

bump

well its about damn time
/lights ciggy

nice, thanks

bbbbbbbbbbbump

Daily reminder that posters with Republican flags are MediaMatters shills 90% of the time, with the other 10% being CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

bump

you cant hide behind your meme flag

TURN ON FOX RIGHT FUCKING NOW FAGGOTS HILLARY COMPROMISED NATIONAL SEC AND ONIGGER HAD DAILY BRIEFINGS AND HILLDAWG WAS PAID SINCE 08 BY THE RUSSIANS HOLY FUCK

HANNITY WENT REDPILL ON THAT WHORE