Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

>He Finally Did It The Absolute Madmen

About damn time he lived up to the cereal box

RIP Joeri.

>Disclaimer: excessive consumption may result in affinity for red fruits and/or vegetables.

God this is so retarded. Yuri is literally just another Vector rehash. He'll just get redeemed and forgiven for everything he did at the end.

Vector was less lazy than Yuri

>Yuyato
>Winning
Yurigo is made of two characters with some of the highest winrates and has access to the two best Dimensional Dragons.

Yuyato is fucked

I don't like Vector because he looks way too retarded. With those wings and black skin looks like an alien and way too anime for my taste

This, Vector killed a shit load of people and I love how the dub made fun of it by the end.

Yuya has based Yuto on his side and Pendulum summoning
Its a 50/50 duel

Remember that EGAO Jesus has MC plot armor.

And yuri doesn't with those hideous eyebrows and disgusting hairstyle? Dude looks like a fucking insect.

But Yuri has DICHRORIC MIRROR
checkmate athiests

They'll probably make Yuri win again to wank him off and then all of them become Zarc. It really doesn't matter who wins and who doesn't because Zarc will be revived either way.

Anyone have the image compilation of Yuma recontract Universe-ing?

Yuya has the power of love and friendship by his side

>And not a single person was surprised

Kinda sad that you know the outcomes cause they're the only thing that'll progress the plot

To be fair, how many duels in the franchise had an actually surprising outcome?

Yugi vs Raphael.
Judai vs Jim

Usually Yuto would be there but he can't really do anything since the darkness got him. What even was it though? Was Yuya's anger so powerful that Yuto got nommed again?

So how exactly are they going to drag this out for 13 more episodes? Have Zarc defeat Ray, then Reji,Reria,Leo,Shun,Sawatari,Sora, Gongenzaka and Jack?

>get nommed by Yuya
>get nommed by something inside Yuya
Apparently Yuto really wasn't meant for living.

>With those wings and black skin looks like an alien and way too anime for my taste
He is an alien from an anime, you retard. I bet you never even watched Zexal.

Last two episodes are earmarked for the obligatory post villian defeat epilogue duel.

Yuya Vs Reiji, Yugo Vs Rin, Yugo Vs Yuri

Yuto's face

>"Not this shit again"

Phantom Knights never die, but they never live either.

YAMEROOOO

Astrograph Sorcerer when?

Anyone have a cap of Yusho when he says EGAO Da?

Solemn'd: the gif version

RIP CIGGY DAD

Arc-V has had several duels where the outcome wasn't necessarily surprising, but it was hard to know what would happen since both results would move the plot along.
Like Sora vs Shun or Dennis vs Shun.

Despite this actually being a good episode, still salty Reiji is just a side character in everything.

>EGAO da, Yuya
Just as I liked him he was killed off.
Anyone else having a Mitchtio/Teppei flashback?

Judai vs Manjoume (manga)
Judai vs Yubel
Yuma vs Shadow Giant

>"If I can't take you as a duelist, I'll take you as a man!"
>Yuri uses his zarc powers to pin Yuya to the floor and straddles him while removing clothing.

You all know you want it, just to listen to Ono raping himself.

>With those wings and black skin looks like an alien and way too anime

Yuya's face really made this moment good

Judai(Neos) vs Edo

A little bit, yeah. It helped that this ep was genuinely good.

Crying Tomato > Angry Tomato

dumbass, who did ?

Awesome

So next duel will be a one VA show.

Yuma VS Eliphas and Yuma VS Nasch for Zexal.
I'd say Yuya VS Barett for Arc-V, it was a ugly surprise.

>I'd say Yuya VS Barett for Arc-V, it was a ugly surprise.
It was a good surprise. I like it when the MC isn't an invincible duelist before the end

The strange part is that as much as duels in Zexal were the most predictable and repetitive, they were also the ones I felt most emotional.

This is weird

Is it weird that I love hearing Yuya screaming ?

>citing non canon filler crap
You know he was a mary sue right

Probably because what makes something enjoyable isn't the context, but the execution. The latter being what Arc-V has utterly failed at above all else.

Fuck off Yuri

The duels in Zexal, especially near the end had a lot of emotion into it.
I really liked Yuma VS Nasch because tactically, Nasch was supposed to win but Yuma won in the end by not trying to actually win, which was very ironic and emotional.

bonus degeneracy meme

That's because Ono is a hack.

Pastebin where?

Honestly that duel was one of the good non-IV Zexal ones

It was kind of marred by the whole conflict being so contrived

That's because the characters dueling seemed to give a shit about each other at least some of the time. Whether it was in friendship or antagonistic.

It's really sad when a minor relationship like Yuma and Alito had more camaraderie than anything Arc-V's managed for a very long time.

Plus for all the episodes faults, they handled battle royale style duels better than most of Arc Vs

I cant believe Arc Vs gotten so bad it's making people look back more fondly at ZEXAL

Elaborate? It wasn't particularly complex or 'deep', but I don't see why it was especially contrived.

The Barians couldn't trust the Astral World to not go back to their old ways (in spite of Yuma) and not come after the Barian World. And the Astral World of course couldn't trust the Barian World to be stable enough to handle the Numeron Code safely, so there was only one way to settle things.

Except everyone knew the Numeron code could fix everything, which is just what Yuma did. Shark had no reason to turn so harshly

I honestly didn't like the duel coaster thing, but it only spanned out for about 2-3 weeks so it's tolerable.

A lot of duels in Arc-V has the randomness of the Duel Coaster duel, like the Obelisk Force duels and the BB duel.
It just takes a lot of time but contributes barely anything to the plot.

>Shark had no reason to turn so harshly
Shark was at a point he had to take responsibility for all that happened and his people. It's not as if he wanted to fight Yuma in the end, but he had to as the King of Barians.

Yuma never used the Numeron Code, though. It would be (and was) in Astral's hands, the agent of Astral World. Astral's primary reason for existence is to execute what the Astral World wants.

>had no reason
Even after the Astral World had spent a long time striving to exterminate the Barian World out of existence? It and Eliphas changed their minds, but only for a very short amount of time.

Wasn't the consequence of not erasing the Barian World completely that big Chaos hand thing in the last episode?

It was the consequence of merging the two worlds back together

Frankly I still find it ludicrous that Shark would sell out all of earth just for his handful of people
past or no past

I've always liked Zexal as has the Japanese audience.

Oh right, that must be it.
The Zexal anime left a lot of questions unanswered, but I still enjoyed the show and its last episode a lot.

Did he ever say he would destroy earth if he got the Numeron Code? It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that Shark's main goal was to make sure Astral World didn't get the code.

The whole Earth being taken over by the Fake Numbers thing was Vector and Don Thousand's doing, Nasch wasn't involved in that.
Nasch's goal was to protect the Barian World and the people residing there and has nothing to do with Earth.

One world survivale meant the demise of the other, after shark got his memories from his past life back his main goal was to get all the numbers to save barians (and thus it means the end of astral world)

>One world survivale meant the demise of the other
The Barian World was capable of surviving on its own and the Astral World was stagnating, but it wasn't clear if it would eventually disintegrate completely and take the earth with it.

Protecting doesn't mean he'd have to eradicate the Astral World. Keeping the power of omnipotence out of their hands and making the Barian World indestructible to attack would guarantee survival.

Arc-V's problem in general, was ever since XYZ arc and how much the writers rushed it as well as the huge amounts of laziness the duels have been incredibly dull and characters only doing said actions for the sake of the plot and nothing more without having any of emotion whatsoever.

Even Zexal(as much as I disliked it) handled character and had arguably a lot more emotional scenes during its last act compared to Arc-V now. Due to the fact that unlike Arc-V, Zexal actually knew how to take itself seriously when it needs to be.

So, do you believe that Cosmic Blazar Dragon will be good or not so good?

once it gets revelaed everyone will say is shit

I expect it to be Honesty Neos and Magician Girl tier, no point in using it in anything beyond a pet deck.

I am more interested in the new Mai cards, if only if it is Harpies or Amazoness. And the the "Attack Name" cards.
Also, I really dislike how they mention every summoning method except Rituals, it's always annoying even if I know this is pretty much what Rituals have become.
But answering your question, they probabl make it either broken to be banned or "ok" for a level 12

>Anniversary Pack has support for a bunch of villains.
I want to believe, but hope has only led to more suffering.

It's Donny's time now. Wait a few more years.

If we go by the anime, it will be a Delta Accel Synchro monster (1 Synchro tuner + 2 or more Synchro Monsters) so I hope it will have good resistances against effects, or have high OTK potential.

He went out with a smile

I hopeyyuri gets destroyed in every way possible and not be forgived like dr faker

He probably is. Heck even the guy that got killed by him said 'smile'.

Forgiven already confirmed. Motherfucker just wanted friends and shit, but he is messed up to to not get lonely he wants to absorb the other counterparts.

Like a yandere

>if I know this is pretty much what Rituals have become.
The last few years have been the best Rituals have ever been. They had a turn at being Tier 1 with Nekroz, and have had a few playable to decent decks like Cyber Angels and Prediction Princesses

>Humans in Yugioh
>Not being forgiven when the actual final big bad monster is discovered

God I hope Konami doesn't screw up with the Numerons.
I've been wanting to use it ever since Don dueled, I really want to have a 10000 beatstick.

That 10k atk thing already has an eff that doesnt allow to attack in the fucking anime

No it's the 100atk thing that can't attack.

How would the story change if Serena just sucked his dick like her counterparts?

Eh, he's not a "hack" per say. He's just a lazy piece of shit that refuses to actually do his job. You don't successfully pull off two arcs (5Ds 1-64 and ARC-V 1-51) and the climaxes of two arcs (5Ds 137-154 and ARC-V 76-99) or the occasionally genuinely visually great and creative shit like 33-34, 67, or 93-94 without some real talent.

His problem is that he only wants to show off for a bit and then ride out his shows on the momentum he builds up rather than actually do his job.

Yuri would be an agent of Academia, that would eventually would be the Yuri we know for the first 50 or so episodes, but after fighting and carding most of the cast, would start ''not wanting to hurt anyone anymore''. Serena would ask him sometimes to have the professor allow her to go fight in the battlefield, but he would refuse cause he didn't want her to get hurt. He would invade standard to find Yuzu while secretly going after Serena to confirm her safety and eventually would go to Synchro against orders for that.

Yadda yadda on Xyz season (which wouldnt have been butchered) during the final confrontation of Resistance and the Academia base there, he would beat 5 jobbers, but they would end up somehow touching his heart, but as much he would have conflicted feelings, it wouldn't stop there, Yugo would go after him, yadda yadda, Yuri beats Yugo and absorbs him and he starts going crazy due to Zarc and not feeling lonely anymore.

Fusion arc he is crazy already and out of control

>Yuri: This is wonderful.
My feelings are finally reciprocated!
The more I torment your father,
The more attention you will give me!

You failed me in all other respects, ARC-V, but at least you gave me this.

>Yadda yadda on Xyz season (which wouldnt have been butchered)
I dont see how Serena getting on with Yuri would suddenly make the writers not be fucking trash

The issue I have with Shark's change is that it was so fucking abrupt that I couldn't take it or him seriously.

The entire sequence was like four eps, but we only got a few scenes to see him looking through his memories during those eps: generally just the very beginning and towards the end where he APPARENTLY built up bonds with his people off-screen. It made it impossible for me to take the change in stride since he spent SO LONG building up relationships with yuma and the entire time before this just shitting on the barians for good reason. The change itself works, but how they handled it felt like a betrayal of his character.

Good joke, user

Usually when you see a guy destroying a pillar all by himself you get scared but Yuri doesn't even care