°°°CBTS #458 Can't Get My Bread Around You Edition°°°

°°°
1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
QMAP Part 1: (FULL)
QMAP Part 2: (FULL)
*** Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP Confirmation:
LATEST Q POSTS

*Hugh Hefner/Q

-Advise for newfriends !!! THE SPREADSHEET: It's open for anons to contribute and the answers are a collective effort.
It is helpful because it provides the actual flow and context (with direct links to posts in archive +date/timestamp).
Normal people answers, not shape-shifting reptilian bs.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!! WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++

UPDATED Text of Q:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES Sealed Indictments are a huge thing.
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE
SHINE THE LIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK
youtube.com/user/tracybeanz
twitter.com/tracybeanz
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
pastebin.com/BbRNG8rx
archive.is/BgYWp
noblescientist.com/blog/why-your-titles-should-be-no-longer-than-this
pastebin.com/6Um9u3Xr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

>REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
>SA > NA > ASIA > EU > "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

!!! TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: → TEMPLATE →
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Keen RD (for NORMIES)
SUMMARY
ON CF
+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS

QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user
Saudi theory
Big picture
SA timeline
FOG OF WAR Search analytic theory
EU Q NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Hi guys

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-user
>pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12
Nov 13-14
Nov 14
Nov 15
Holy Get

>Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden
U1 Arrests beginning

>Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 & Zimbabwe Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

>Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv

>Nov 19
HRC Trouble Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2 Titanic sunk to remove good men >Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns *Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)

IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

Dropbox memes for normies. SPREAD THEM!
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money
Killary's History
Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

!!! SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

BACKLINKS
000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → #401 → #402 → #403 → #404 →
#405 → #406 → #407 → #408 → #409 →
#410 → #411 → #412 → #413 → #414 →
#415 → #416 → #417 → #418 → #419 →
#420 → #421 #421.5 → #422 → #423 →
#424 → #425 → #426 → #427 → #428 →
#429 → #430 → #431 → #432 → #433 →
#434 → #435 → #436 → #437 → #438 →
#439 → #440 → #441 → #442 → #443 →
#444 → #445 archive.is/hP2bn #445 → #446 → #447 →
#448 → #449 → #450 → #451 → #452 →
#453 → #454 → #455 >> 404'ed (can anyone help finding archives?) #456 ANT!B0T (When needed) !!! ATTENTION BAKERS !!! New pastebin recipe is here
>pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK
>pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK
>pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK

This is a LARP and you gullible fools are falling for it. People are making money off of idiots like you... LOOK youtube.com/user/tracybeanz her Youtube page where she suggests people come on Sup Forums and talks about how to ignore the posters.
Her twitter account advised boomer schitzos how to post and navigate on Sup Forums twitter.com/tracybeanz
Look through this stuff and you'll see where the cancer is coming from. We need the chemo that will cure this before it's too late. Report all her posts for hate speech. BONUS: You will see her begging for money on Patreon as she says it is for "research", but it's just her browsing Sup Forums and taking gullible idiots money over a LARP that she knows is a straight up troll. Sorry sad bastards, real anons will kill this shit now. (Pic Related)

°°°

Spread this shit and purge Sup Forums of these cancerous threads and schizo boomer newfags

SNOW WHITE seems to refer to CIA. But we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

These globalist fucks are really really going to be sorry when I'm done with the meme cannon.

And I know we won't fight alone.

While not all the title/names we are given have political parallels, some have asserted there are also second meanings of religious value even among those that do. The political values are of first priority. This one however, has only religious connotation.
The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Now that knowledge is harder to find. But authors of sacred texts expected this and hid the whole truth very cryptically in their works. Now we need more great minds to understand this : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A brief synopsis is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

tfw q-user is a larp

This faggot won't answer so I'll post this again....Answer this simple question...
Why are you quoting a degenerate Jew and a nigger? Please explain, in detail, why you are on Sup Forums at this moment

Take my hate while I subvert your tools of control and manipulation.

Really must watch Obama in 2011 roasting trump. I bet he regrets it now!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

priceless

This^
GBTS are now gore threads.

Anonymous (ID: OpjC1C9V)

BOT
IGNORE

Obama appointees strike again

400-450 >>pastebin.com/BbRNG8rx

>GOT #455 ARCHIVED OP archive.is/BgYWp

Hope this will do.

Why the fuck can't you go somewhere else. None of you are hard white wing, you're dumb libertarian fucks and you are believing this stupid Q shit. For God's sakes, why do you think mods hate these threads?? Please for the love of God just go to reddit or make an 8ch board

so they've gone back to posting gore to fuck with us....

desperate cuck

I never forgot, you made me this way.

There must be an end to the darkness.

Anonymous (ID: jCQd95mE)

SHILL

He can’t keep getting away with this

>What miscalculation occurred?
The media used the term fake news to refer to pizzagate
>What opposite impact did this generate?
It gave pizzagate story credibility
>How did POTUS recognize and invert?
He recognized that they had overplayed their hand hijacked the term fake news to refer to the media

are they really gonna run Sup Forums off with gore?
that shit is funny

>ATTENTION OP
400-450 >>pastebin.com/BbRNG8rx

>GOT #455 ARCHIVED OP archive.is/BgYWp

Re-posting in case it was missed!

THE POWER OF TRUTH

The freedom to express our individual opinions openly allows us to learn from one another and to see the world through each other’s eyes. It is precisely for this reason that the founders of our great country thought it necessary to codify this freedom with the 1st amendment, a declaration so supremely important that they codified the 2nd amendment to protect the it by force of arms should it ever become threatened.

The following essay represents a distillation and modern literary adaption of the writings of Leo Tolstoy in revealing a great open secret for which we all possess within us as individuals.

With the advent of mass communication and consumerism, a global public opinion has been established as a fine moral sentiment, that it is our duty to regard one's own local, state, and national sovereignty, along with our cultural subsistence as no longer being necessary. And, flowing naturally from this public opinion is another, namely, that it is right and our moral duty to acquiesce to a global corporate governance (the “State”) and its control over our liberty, to subordinate ourselves to it, to serve its institutions, to give some portion of our earnings to this State in what is now called “carbon taxes”, and ultimately to consider the edicts of this State as divinely right.

And when such public opinion exists, it fuels the State's power, which then seeks to establish a monopoly over monetary policy, an organized mechanism of administration, standing armies, compulsory schooling, various methods of control over theological and scientific institutions, as well as a corporate driven “mainstream media.”

Read the rest here:
noblescientist.com/blog/why-your-titles-should-be-no-longer-than-this

Do you even know how bots work you paranoid schizophrenic newfag boomer? KEK go give more money to Beanz to feed her fat face

SHILL/ BOT

This cuck

A News Item that will matter to the normies:

Charlie Rose has been suspended from CBS for accusations of sexual misconduct by 8 women.

pastebins archived for continuity

That's q-anons hands in this picture

Paranoid schizophrenic boomer. GTFO

These threads are fake and gay as fuck.

Where do you people come from? How did you find Sup Forums? How has this become so huge but not spread to the rest of Sup Forums?

Top kek

hi glp

(You)
>shit. sorry to hear, sending up prayers for rapid recovery. if it makes a difference, let them know we are grateful for their sacrifice and service.

>i'm getting caught back up myself. hope to see you around.

I passed the sentiment on to him. He says "thanks brother!!!"

Help me with this faggots.
Also, is this lighting bad or is this black?

LARP by Georgetown University

fuh-Q
thx baker for our daily bread

Fuck off with these autistic LARP threads you fucking boomers

I love q-user threads, q-user=gore

that shit wont work here faggot

Libtard didn't make it to their "safe place" in time. See the safety pin on the shirt.

This is what will happen to the CIA. there is not enough prison space for them, that is why they are so afraid.

Is Fbi the only non evil agency? Cia seems to be behind literally everything?

Kek you quoted your (you) in a sad attempt to samefag These newfag schizo boomers are ridiculous and do NOT belong here

Those that sell their soul to the devil are idiots. Do you think you master loves you? Satan hates you. The more you worship him, the more he will despise you. That's what he does, he despises people.

He used to be the bringer of light, before he got fireed! Being the bringer of light would made the best angel lose his head to become a self-absorbed narcissist, so God decided to create human beings and let them find the light themselves. Only then, would they treasure the light when they found it. Only then, would they be able to remain wise and level-headed while carrying the light.

This made ol' Lucifer mad with jealousy, and that's why he set out to destroy ALL humans. He picks the weakest among them to do his bidding, props them up with demons so they feel all mighty and invincible - and other people can feel it too - but in the end, the cosmic law remains that was is owed, must be repaid.

Satan laughs as he sees his disiples do their evil deeds, as he knows that they will have to repay each and every bit of the harm they've willfully caused, be it in this world, or the next. As the song goes: "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave." What is owed, will be repaid.

There are no rewards in hell.

I would say those that sell their soul to the devil, have bad business acumen.

she is going to be okay right?

There you go promoting that woman again. No one's buying the hate act, when you can't stop saying her name.

GTFO of Sup Forums Beanz

Christ, Savior of the World, a painting by Leonardo da Vinci sold at auction for a record $450 million on Wednesday, 11.15.17, making it the most expensive piece of art in known History. Called the "Salvator Mundi," Italian for "Savior of the World," the painting was created around 1500 and shows Christ in Renaissance-style robes, his right hand raised in blessing as his left hand holds a mysterious translucent sphere. Dr. Martin Kemp, Emeritus Professor of the History of Art at the University of Oxford, recalled of his time gazing at the painting in person. “It wasn’t like an ordinary sphere. It looked like rock crystal. ... It’s not the normal ‘Mundi’ sphere. This is the sphere of the fixed stars, of the Cosmos. Leonardo transmuted it from being a Savior of the World to being a Savior of the Cosmos.”

Another meaningful observation is that unlike with quartz crystal, there is no polarization of light – the image of the hand holding the sphere is seen clearly without distortion. This represents a meaningful metaphor for Truth – what is seen when light illuminates without distortion.

Could this historic event be what Carl Jung called a “synchronicity”, a meaningful occurrence (or convergence of occurrences) that manifest with no apparent causal relationships yet intuitively seem to be meaningfully related to current events?

She'll be fine

It's amazing how much time and effort is being put into bitching about a LARP thread if it's such a LARP. What do you do if you don't like a thread? Do you spend HOURS and HOURS complaining about the thread, or do you just ignore it and move on to the next BBC thread?

ty for fresh bread

They really don't.
Post more q-user pics, his hand isn't doing so hot in this one

Se, you can't stop talking about her. Is she giving you a percentage?

Ya, shes good.

Dun goofed

What happened to her?
MakeApp?

I love this new approach

>SOMEONE IS GETTING YOUTUBE HITS WHILE TALKING ABOUT CBTS SO CBTS IS ALL A LARP SHUT UP ABOUT IT. NOTHING IS REAL IF ANYONE PROFITS FROM IT.

i have a question...do you know if AF1 would have an advance team traveling a day or two ahead, for example on the recent trip to asia? security? diplomatic envoy? etc.

Because you idiot newfag schizo boomers are shitting up our board over this LARP and we are asking you to leave.

Lurk these threads occasionally. Difficult to keep up - I'm very busy.
However, there has been much talk about the 3 sides to the triangle, represented by the "+++ ++ +". Again, haven't read every post in every thread (by a fucking long shot), but it seemed more or less settled that those refer to the three families: House of Saud, Rothschilds, and Soros. (with a fourth family that was eliminated shortly after GEOTUS took office - I heard the hypothesis that this refers to the Rockefellers).

Anyway, I was reviewing some stuff, and Q was very clear in a post on 10/31/17 that hints that Soros isn't one of the sides of the triangle: "Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the fourth was removed post Trump's victory)."

If it isn't Soros - and I always thought he was waaaaay too visible to be a puppet master - who is it? I've heard Windor's put forth (you know, UK's Royal Family). Who else could it be.
Again, forgive me - I don't have time to read every thread. There's some fantastic work going on here, but 95% of posts are static.

UPDATED BACKLINKS! WOW SO CLEAN!

BACKLINKS
000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
400-450 → pastebin.com/BbRNG8rx

#451 → #452 → #453 → #454 → #455 >> archive.is/BgYWp
#456 → #457 →

ANT!B0T (When needed) !!! ATTENTION BAKERS !!! New pastebin recipe is here
>pastebin.com/6Um9u3Xr
>pastebin.com/6Um9u3Xr
>pastebin.com/6Um9u3Xr

Sorry new pastebin again. now with this ^

Hear, hear

Holy shit my ban is finally over with. I was banned for three days for posting a picture of a woman with a single breast exposed. What is this, 2004?

Because your redditor cancer is fucking dogshit

The fuq
>Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC

LARP for $ Monty, is that you?

Hey she just wants a few extra bucks to "upgrade" her living room into a studio to produce even more shit content. Give the trick a break.

Yes, they always have an advance team. Sometimes it's weeks in advance. I would gues some trips it needs to be shorter.

multitasking, on the phone

yeah that happened to me too

Yeah, I guess if I wrote a book about my experiences on Sup Forums and made a million dollars, all of Sup Forums would have to shut down.....to get back at me? Or something.

next it will be traps (again), then back to everyone being boomers.
clowns...

This is right after Q posted the last LARP.
What does it mean?
Why is it red?
Goodfellas
Q

fuck off Belgium cuck. Don't make us invade your pathetic country.

People should start b - tier guids here like how to make crystals to get woke :^) . Lets see some larping boomers die.

NSA

meme related/idea:

was thinking of a big pic with all the big obvious/sketchy death/murders and something like "how many of these do you need before you wonder why it's always "the best" to go first?

mostly politicians:
-JFK
-RFK
-MLK
-Malcolm X
-Che Guevara?
-Thomas Sankara?
-Lady Di
-
-
-
-

rockstars?
-Hendrix
-Joplin
-Morrison
-Cobain
-
-
-

who else? any ideas?

this can easily get overblown/offtrack but ideally shouldn't be too all over the place though, should be all "legit" cases w histories (not sure about Joplin, for example)

YOU SHILLS THINK THIS IS A LARP?!

DONNIE T DON'T FUCKIN LARP, NIGGERS!!

HE HIRES FUCKIN ROTHSCHILD SLAYERS!!!

JACOB IS JUST THE BEGINNING, FAGGOT!!!

NSA is not a civilian agency, work with Military Intel
/ourguys/

>What is this, 2004?
....you obviously weren't here in 2004.

This is a better version from mobile, how most people read Twatter.

What are the legal ramifications for defending sanctuary cities? They are FUCKING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. It is against the Supreme Law of the Land. They cannot be here. You cannot legally fund them. They are here via deception and shadows.

Shut the fuck up you Jewish piece of shit

Sup Forums is cancer, dipshit. Cancer can't get cancer. Is this your first day here? You can bring the grade school peer pressure crap all day.

Oh shit Q IS in this bread!!!!!!1!!!1!!

>6Um9u3Xr
no problem, fixed

Q-user is the stupidest larp in the history of Sup Forums. Wasn't the Trump tweet earlier in the god damn thread you fucking idiots? Sorry boys my battery is dying in my phone continue to post gore in my honor.

>When your shilling all day and night and run through you entire rolodex of bullshit and autists on Sup Forums catch on with pattern recognition that puts supercomputers to shame, so you ask your boss for new material and he whips you and resets your rolodex back to "gore" and says 'start over'

Sorry, assumed people were aware of the Janet Jackson Super Bowl shit in 2004. Forgetting that Sup Forums is mostly pre-pubescent boys.

so that explains the Q pix that were NOT from AF1 and posted in locations a 1-3 days ahead of POTUS's itinerary. pic relevant.