Reminder that only 23 years ago it was acceptable to openly ridicule transgenders

Reminder that only 23 years ago it was acceptable to openly ridicule transgenders

Reminder that only less than a century ago it was acceptable to kill racemixers

Can’t perform a honor killing on your family members? Not White

Race mixing as been going on since the beginning. You yourself are a product of Mongol rape mixing

FINKEL IS EINHORN

EINHORN IS FINKEL

tfw my childhood was 23 years ago

It still is, tho.

Nobody willingly interacts with the rabidly SJW and they can't stand interacting with anybody other than SJWs for longer than 3 minutes, so it's a self-correcting issue, as the Trump election proved.

Mutual social disgust is the Darwinian selection process of ideology. Whoever gets out-grouped from people who are successful, innovative and genuinely popular die off.

Ironically hotter than any actual trannies, 23 years of surgical and hormone science later. The trap meme is false, they are either ugly forever, or get ugly fast.

(I know the actress wasn't a tranny, but still)

My point is that if a movie like Ace Ventura were released today there would be a shitstorm about its depiction of trannies

The vocal minority are ALWAYS angry and insane. The Christian ones back in the day were the same over Ace Ventura's fart humor and graphic references

Boys have a penis
Girls have a vagina
Anatomy=Science

hello my chechen brother

Ah, yes. The good old days when the mentally ill were still the mentally ill.

Remember that ending to Sleepaway Camp?

Can I get a quick rundown?

23 years ago trannies weren't even talked about other than in jokes.

hell even in the early 2000's when i was in high school people openly mocked fags and wiggers.

23? Try 10 years ago

Give an example then

Character you thought was a girl was a guy... and a serial killer

kek, were they at least a QT before they morphed into murder-mode, tho?

A white man marrying an asian is the most beta thing you can do

I think getting cucked by a black (or anyone?) Is worse. And I don't even support Yellow Fever (they're all so SHORT, I'm 6'9" I will not have a manlet son)

And it was called transsexual not gender, gender being the semamtics used to destroy the hard biological fact in goyim minds everywhere.

If your 6'9 don't marry one. Just go to the honorary white gook nations and become a bull in order to spread good genes.

OH GOD I KISSED HIM

>impractically tall
>good genes

>only 23 years

howard stern was still brutally mocking crazy tranny "siobhan" as late as 2011

pic related

The most beta thing you can do is not killing your racemixing relatives (if there are any) and not terrorizing the degenerates in your community

Some cunt speaks about how those of other race can be as Russian/German/Dutch? Kill her whole family including 4th cousins.

Some asshole is guilty of hiring nonwhites? Burn him alive on camera and drop the tape on liveleak

You can debate how moral or not what I’m saying is, but you can’t debate that it sure did and does work

kek i bet you LOVE flying.

t 5'5" chadlet with always extra leg room

More like 5 years ago

reminder that nothing has really changed as long as you stay away from degenerates like you should be doing.
i know it's hard because there are so many fucking lowlifes around these days but try to surround yourself with people who enjoy hearing you call a tranny a dirty cocksmoking fairy and you'll be fine.

Many of us would have been alive when Apartheid in South Africa was still in existence.

Wasn't that the girl from Bladerunner? That's the sexiest robo tranny I ever done seen

And soon will be again. Satanic influence waning.

Yeah, Sean Young. She was so perfect in Blade Runner. A real shame how things turned out for her.

That shit was acceptable like 5 years ago.

I knew I had this.

daily reminder that is an actual female actress

You know Jim Carrey should really give back all the money he made from the Ace Ventura movies with interest for being such a biggot. How can he be be allowed to profit from this? I for one am outraged! Outraged I say! Hell he should even give away all the money he made from every movie made since Ace Ventura since those awful movies advanced his career.

You got it backwards user. They took one of the hottest women of that time and had her pretend to be a man to make it seem hot. The hottest tranny on earth isn't fit (then or now) to lick Sean Young's asshole.

Solid argument desu

I openly ridicule trannies every day.

You know Jim Carrey should really give back all the money he made from the Ace Ventura movies with interest for being such a biggot. How can he be be allowed to profit from this? I for one am outraged! Outraged I say! Hell he should even give away all the money he made from every movie made since Ace Ventura since those awful movies advanced his career.

I'm a faggot and i despise trannies, they are mentally ill people and being lumped with them makes me angry.

I like to stick my dick in boipusi, not cut my dick off and pretend i'm a girl.

Damn it, fuck you captia

Kill thyself

I agree but the last portion of the film goes in hard on them, with the tuckjob and the guys all scraping their tongues after realising they'd kissed the promiscuous tranny.

Now that I think about it, I think this film may have done some damage to Young's career. It seems to be the last big movie she starred in.

Still is.

It's still openly acceptable as long as you don't hang with bitches or faggots.

Goodbye world

Anyone else notice everything started to go to hell and be disruptive and hectic and violent in our societies? And everything became a Christian white male conspiracy?

Yeah, if you have doubts then watch old episodes of "Friends" featuring Chandler's dad/mom.

i still do it user, i don't know about being acceptable, and don't care, they are always going to be trannys or shemales to me

That scene was hot tho, I got a boner when I was a kid.

50 years ago
>If someone says they support gay marriage they would get crucified
Today
>Everyone supports gay marriage
>Someone says they support paedophilia marriage they get crucified
50 years from now
>Everyone supports paedophilia marriage

I hope that whites chimp out in my life time it will be glorious.

To be fair none of them even look good. The white men are inferior fat fucks with man boobs. And the only decent female is the one with shades

that last scene grossed me out even when I was a kid
like The Naked Gun 33 1/3 was at least a little funny but that shocked me

The moe girl character in the film? Was actually her presumed dead brother. Her aunt was an evil feminazi monster who hated men and when she was forced to take in her nephew, decided to force him to crossdress/become his dead sister under threat of disowning him/sending him to an orphanage.

Fucked him up so badly, her evil cruelty and anti-male hatred, he became a crossdressing serial killer.

(Of note: When they did a series of sequels they dealt with this big twist by having the tranny have sex change surgery so that he was "officially a girl" for the second and third films in the Sleepaway Camp series).

This shit fucked me up.
I remember being a young lad and being truly disgusted.

Her career was already DOA when she did Ace Ventura. Tabloids reported how she was a psycho bitch to James Woods (who she was dating) and then there was the Batman debacle*, that basically killed her career.

*Sean Young was cast to play Vicky Vale but broke her leg learning how to ride horses (for a scene in the film that was ultimately cut from the final shooting script) and got replaced with Kim Bassinger. When Batman Returns started pre-production, Young started stalking Tim Burton, demanding the role of Catwoman as compensation for being screwed out of the Vicky Vale role. Burton declined and Young went full-on insane, made her homemade Catwoman costume, and started stalking Tim Burton on the set of Batman Returns, culminating in her going on Joan River's talk show and basically threatening violence against Burton if he didn't fire Michelle Pfiefer and give her the Catwoman role (while dressed in her homemade Catwoman costume too).

reminder that it's still fucking ok.
just cuz they're mentally ill doesn't give them a pass.

You know I finally realized the message behind The Crying Game the other day. The kikes were announcing that they had discovered the formula to pacify the cranky and troubled Irish peoples; they didn't need Catholicism, sovereignty or better living conditions. All they needed was a big, black cock. And they were right!

So? We live in 2017, stay buttmad transphobes.

definitely will be adding a rachel replicant bot to my harem

try this morning, faggot

monogamy is the most beta thing you can do

this. sean young has that hairy 80s aesthetic bush. but she turned into a refrigerator when she got older like sarah silverman.

>giving a shit about gay marriage when interracial is legal
Get a load of this christcuck. If an Anglo can marry a greek or some leb, then sure ponces should be able to marry

Ah man, I haven't watched Fatal Instinct in ages.

Russians are asiatic, deny it all you want...

but slavs are literally eurasian..

>muh dik

>but slavs are literally eurasian..
Slavs have almost no Asian genetics (1-2% tops).

Have you seen Putin's and Melania's squinty eyes?

I remember when they were either a joke, like drag queens and that guy from mash, or they were weird and spooky like bill in silence of the lambs.

I'm surprised it was that late? I think he was married to horseface and "evolving" when it came to his views. I remember when he would deny that he was Jewish.

One of the Whitest groups out there, and what would it change if they were? Ethnic groups are formed centuries ago and their form should be preserved. Racemixers and mongrels SHOULD BE killed. PAINfully