Did any of you guys see this shit? that was ridiculous

Did any of you guys see this shit? that was ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pca-BHt8VsU
youtu.be/FYGRUB7qd-w
twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/932812860614434816
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I watch CNN

wierdest """""interview"""" i've ever seen

quick rundown?

Ungrateful nigger is indeed ungrateful and a nigger on TV

>should have

i am still a little confused as to what that guy was saying. i think he inadvertently confessed to meddling with chinese law enforcement

Dude was str8 coonin'

link nigger

Of course I didn’t

that faggot tweeting that meme had no idea what he was doing, didn't he

They have to go back.

link to interview?

youtu.be/pca-BHt8VsU

Say thank you!!!!

youtu.be/FYGRUB7qd-w
Only thing of importance

baka @ all the small ballers ITT

He should have left them
Now there free to run around America raping and robbing

He's got that Tucker Carlson perplexed countenance.

Getting them out was probably a troll, to create opportunity for calling out general ungratefullness. Nice

can you imagine a sitting U.S. President caring about what some nobody says?

NIGGERS GONNA NIG THO

lmaoooo cnn thought he would be an epic black dude smacking down the president, and instead they got a literal brain dead nigger who doesnt even know what planet hes on. this is hilarious!

Wow, this boon is super low IQ, and has no clue how lucky he is!!

Oh my fucking god this brain dead nigger.

Seriously, I have to watch CNN *and* this guy at the same time?

HOL UP

Fuck, I can't believe this fucking nog.

Digits and Trump retweets the interview.

this dude was a mark, trump set up CNN

Even Kek is laughing at this coon.

nigger got free air time to shill his shoes, cnn got played

remember how TRUMP got so much free air time during the election while his competitors had to pay for ads?

Why did you use the word nigger twice in a row

>epic clash of smack talkers.
Why do people still watch CNN?

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS WHO DID THAT GUY THINK HE WAS A CNN ANCHOR OR SOMETHING WTF WAS HE DOING ASKING QUESTIONS AND WAITING FOR ANSWERS THE NERVE >:(

the black guy is so retarded he can't even follow a simple conversation and the white liberal news reader actually gets confused, upset and frustrated over this niggers total inability to understand anything or form coherent or relevent thoughts or arguments.

>23:46

noped right outa here

hey op you’re a huge faggit, go post this on reddit so we can see some screen caps

What the fuck am I watching

>confessed to meddling with chinese law enforcement
asking a favor is fine. if there was any meddling, it was on the part of the chinese doing favors. you think we sent the cia in to break them out of jail?

I love him now.

Made my year. CNN basically did to themselves what they wanted to do to Trump. #1 Trending on twitter.

this is the best piece of news television I have seen all year.

just LOOK at Chris Cuomo's reactions.
Look at his eyes and face twitch and look up every time the nigger says something incredibly wrong and stupid.

Just look at him trying to be liberal when he realises he's talking to a person whose IQ is probably pretty close to half his own.

Just skip around a little. It seems to be a solid 24 minutes of retardation, but its worth a laugh. At one point he says he would have said thank you if Trump had given his son a lift home on Air Force One after he kept him from going to Chinese jail. In other words he thinks his son should have been rewarded for shop lifting with a ride on Air Force One.....its astounding.

I'm watching at 1.5 speed. It's ridiculous. I have no clue what argument Mr. basketball american is saying.

Being literally this fucking stupid, Balls in Trumps courts now.

Niggers have extreme difficulty feeling gratitude. Some can't summon it at all. In others it is a fleeting, ephemeral emotion. The basketball players father is not being dishonest, he is being a nigger. Note that he is probably no more than 40% nig. Doesnt seem to matter.

Tl:Dnr Niggers gonna Nig.

3:46 basically sets the tone of the entire conversation.

This
I think I may keep this one to watch over Christmas.
Comfy/10

>he didn' do nuffin

oh my God he literally says it 8:05

the pervasiveness of the nigger gene is so evident in this man and in this video. he even has light eyes but his fucking brain is blacker than coal.

try again sweeties, Lavar BTFO CNN and drumpf

THIS IS THE STATE OF CNN

>CNN is officially worse than TMZ

I love this timeline

>this man made a pitch to venture capitalists for his own shoe brand... and succeed.
>I can't get well thought out, engineered and researched projects funded "because there's no point to manufacturing in the US, user"
just make it stop.

Checked

>black twitter and cucks pretending that this guy doesn't have an IQ of literally 70 and is too stupid to follow multi-clause sentences.

trips of truth

Best interview by CNN this year.

Yea nigga why we gosta say thank you to these white mufuckas
I aint seent it so I aint tryna hear it

It blows my mind that anybody could think this guy was anything but a complete fucking buffoon on national television.
>arguing that his son should have been rewarded with a ride home on the President's jet for getting caught stealing
I don't even...

I'm only 5 minutes into this shit
he's treating adults he doesn't know
as mentally retarded children
>boy you better git to knowing shit
he's a dope dealer for addicts

DEALING WITH A NOG MAKES CNN CONSERVATIVE

>tfw you're this brainwashed

Having run out of tricks and tactics, CNN makes one last attempt to stump Trump— bring out a guy whose arguments and debate style is equal to Trumps in terms of low brow disses, lack of cogency, and mugging for the camera.

?
That's correct
Should of is the wrong one

>Being so retarded you inadvertently cause CNN to defend Trump in an effort to not make it seem like they support your unhinged statements.

This timeline

Tfw the absolute dumbest people become multi-millionaires. Lol

She needs to be blacked.

What is that alien from? My memory is failing and for some reason it's annoying me.

Holy fuck, the state of (((humanity)))

Too bad Trump didn't let them stew a few years.
You know this wasn't the first time niggers stole a bunch of shit and then jumped on a plane, right? There was a marching band that pulled the same shit in Japan.

lmao this is the hardest guest Cuomo has ever dealt with.

she prefers wite bois just like most american black women

Perfect Sup Forums tier description.

Futurama I believe

>leftist tries to sick his pet onto his enemy and it just shits on his owner's carpet and rolls around in the feces.

>I can't get well thought out, engineered and researched projects funded "because there's no point to manufacturing in the US, user"
>Sup Forums
lol

holy fuck lmfao

This interview was awesome. Top tier shitposting. I actually like Lavar after this.

twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/932812860614434816

7 minutes in and literally they have gotten no where.

futurama

>meme flag

Wow, I'm starting to think his response wasn't meant to be insulting to Turmp. This guy is literally just retarded.

That was great

17 min is where cnn defends trump. Hilarious

If he had more balls this could've been wild. you think Bill O'reilly would've let him do this?

O'Reilly might have cut the segment if this kept going on.

THANK YOU

O'Reilly was a faggot and Cuomo is a pussy

>23:45

Longest train wreck ever.

niggers are very smart people

This is amazing. Thank you user.

no but he should have, the ungrateful fucks. no idea what a china prison is like.

Comedy gold.
What a doofus. Even CNN man thinks he is an idiot.

holy fuck it's 23 mins long with no breaks

lmfao

When is this?

Where's his super suit?