WHO JUST SAW THAT LAVAR BALL INTERVIEW

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Chris Cuomo could not hide his WTF@NIGGER face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4
youtube.com/watch?v=pca-BHt8VsU
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was the greatest interview I've ever seen from an entertainment standpoint. Once someone puts it on Youtube, it'll be reposted for a week here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4

Chris "mo" Cuomo was trynna bait him to say something bad about trump, pretty lame interview imo. They tried to drag it longer than it needed to be...Lavar is and idiot..fin

It's hilarious cause Crack Twitter is like "OH SHIT SON HE BULLIED HIM INTO THANKING HIM"

"SON GOT DOUBLE CRoSSED UP O SHEEEIT"

And meanwhile white people are like "This stupid nigger totally misinterpreted Chris, doesn't realize that CNN is set up to take his side, and basically fucked up a softball CNN was throwing at him. This dude has NO sense whatsoever, this story just got so many more legs.

2 minutes in and i'm already amazed.

BEHOLD!
youtube.com/watch?v=pca-BHt8VsU

You can tell he's a fucking moron because as chri was setting up multiple-sentence questions for Lavar, he'd interrupt after the first sentence like "WHO DI DAT?" "WEY HE WUZ?" "WU HE DO?"

I'M TALKIN ABOUT MY SON TOO

Dis nigga retarded.

jesus. %100 nigger

Sorry li, you have to go back.

This mutha fucka is DUM.

"smart" nigger syndrome is inherite with this guy

the outside and inside match

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHahahahahahaahahahah

That fucking ungrateful nigger holy shit

Lavar gets top KEK imo. Trolled tha shit out of Cumo

Is it worth sitting through almost 25 minutes of this? Do they just trash Trump through this whole thing or is it actually funny?

Cuomo just got Red Pilled without even realizing it

AH AIN'T THANKING NOBODY, DAT BOI NEBER BEEN LATE TO CLASS

hooktube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4

hooktube link

i went into trying to treat this with rationality. i don't even give 2 fucks about sports or china or any of this

insanity

WTF is this.

This Lovar is making a fool out of himself.

Hhah he trolling Trump so bad. Trump raging

It's literally peak mo mup mental skills

>a literal ape logic nigger
AHAHAHAHA

couldn't get past the first 30s of him talking

This guy was too stupid to take hints from homo.

30 seconds in and I don't know if I can do this.

This nigger is dumber then shit

>Literally the 2 most powerful people in the world had a conversation on your behalf to release your criminal son.

"I don't see why I gotta thank NOBODY!"

like a fucking boss

Literally one of the funniest things I've watched in the past couple months. Easily.
Ball tries to play "got'cha" with Cuomo in the most retarded way. Shows no sign of understanding reality in any concrete way.

Holy shit. Not even a minute and a half in... this was supposed to make this Ball asshole look respectable? What an ingrate.

Even black people have to be on Trump's side about this
Holy shit lvar ball is a complete IDIOT. "Why was the president in China?"

Oh my ...

post link of the faggot

they should take him and his nigger son back to china just for shits and giggles to prove he was lucky, lock them up for 50 years

the "Oh No; That Sucks" CNN shill tried to set up the interview to make Lavar Ball look good; Lavar Ball thinks he is being antagonized and ogga boogas for 25 min.

Well.......

>3:00
>already saying "dindu"

holy fucking shit that nig is retarded
what a fucking imbecile
you be sayin who what now

this makes Trump look good if anything
yo bix nood

#JUSTICEFOHLARVARBLACKLIVESMATTA

"BUT WHAT DeeID HE DO? I AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN'"

lavar is the goat. I can already many people who aren't big ballers in this thread.

Post Trumps face while watching this

HE A GOOD BOI I SAY HE AT THE STORE

>Do they just trash Trump

it's CNN, what do you think?

Dude, no joke, everyone check Black Twitter. Not even kidding, check the Lavar Ball trending tag. They're all like "OOOO DAT WHITE BOY GOT SMOKED!!!"

Cuomo looking so hard for a way out, this is amazing.

FAAAAAAAWWWK this dumb mongrel nigger is RETARDED

So many memeable moments that it may need to be a Sup Forums group project
It's like a SNL skit

Does this nigger at any point string together anything that could be considered a rational thought?

shut the fuck up lonzo

just because you are a thrift store kobe bryant dosent mean you have the right to speak

JUS SAYEN

@4:10 he says "that's because you have to listen very slowly" this is officially the dumbest nigger ever, I don't know if I can finish but I'm going back in for more

You fucking morons idolize Trump but are shitting on Lavar with the typical 'nigger' and 'dindu' without realising Lavar is literally a Black Trump.

Pay close attention to this folks. This is the face of a lib confronted with the reality of how retarded the people they defend are. We can reach them.

>this nigger

>when the monkey goes off script

TLDW; a dinnu do explains how dinnu dos dinnu do nuthin in China and Trump dinnu nutthing 2 stop it even though he did.

Stop watching niggerball, you fucking assholes, you made these niggers so haughty and uppity and fucking brazen with their ignorance, goddamn

>Cuomo just got Red Pilled without even realizing it

His day of awakening? Perhaps, but I doubt it would sink in far enough to stick.

Utterly incomprehensible. The idea that we can share a country with these animals is absurd.

Ball is trying to sell his brand while faking a nonchalant attitude about the fact that he may have just lost his son for 3-10 years. Even April Ryan is calling him out on looking like an idiot

Wait till he says, "WE ALL HEARD THE PRESIDENTS TWEET!"

EU, this is your future.

That was the most painful thing I have ever seen. Is this how niggers talk in the US? How the fuck do they get anything done.
Should be in a REKT thread, it was that bad.

>Trump triggered
>by Lavar Ball

The United States presidency is a fucking joke thanks to this orange sub human clown

I love when these dumb arrogant niggers go on tv like this. It really breaks down that bullshit about how niggers are people.

Let me guess.

WTF happened to Opie in the middle?

watched the whole thing and wow, this guy is fucking retarded.

Glad his son lonzo ball is looking like a big bust on the Lakers

Oh my God this is the funniest shit ever

"LaVar, you can go to jail for stealing"

Project much?

>we're talking about my son cuz his last name be ball

CNN are really brown-nosing to Trump lately.

Jesus... race mixing is brutal

Is it considered autism when there is this much trouble communicating? And I mean in Lavar's frame of reference.

The entire NBA and the Ball Family should just be lynched like the dumb monkeys they are.

Just when I thought it was too good, he comes in with the Chrismo bit at the end holy shit

so much spaghetti...

Wtf, I love Lavar Ball now.

This is hilarious how much something so small pisses off you faggot Drumpfags

Lavar Ball: Shoplifting is a victimless crime

My sons crime is not bad because my friends are in prison for murder.

Jesus this guy is retarded. And cuomo wont call him out because he is afraid of being called racist.

Welcome Chris Cuomo, he has no other pill to take now.

you know whats funny to me is all these fuckers in here posting about how fucking stupid he is. have none of you ever delt with niggers IRL? this shit is fucking normal there is nothing weird about this. its not funny its a nigger being a fucking nigger and anyone whom thinks civic nationalism would work look at how this nigger talks then think about it. no way in fucking hell would civnat work ever in a million fucking years

Look at that cool-eyed confidence.

A lot of stupid people have that confidence.

This. If you stop feeding it, it goes away.

It explains why dindus fail at everything except for tossing balls.

My personal favorite, when you can pinpoint the exact moment Chris's almonds activate

of course hes a moron because guess what? hes a fucking NIGGER

>Don Lemon owes me for having to deal with this nigger shit

Lonzo already a shoo in for rookie of the year. Takes time to get to greatness.

They want Time Warner & ATT merger without being sold.

HAHAHAH

pretty smart for a nigger

This nigger reminds me of the ghetto preacher from YouTube.

>when your name is literally ball

>will thank him if he brought his family home on Air Force One
>will thank him if they get to come to White House
>will thank him if he pays his son's bail
>won't thank him for asking the President of China to allow his son to come back to the US

The gibsmedat meme is real