WHY COULDN'T THIS HAPPEN TO ME IN SCHOOL

WHY COULDN'T THIS HAPPEN TO ME IN SCHOOL

cause you ugly

>expecting them to share
glad that didnt happen when i was at school

She's not good looking

>Dude adultery should be a crime, pedophiles are worse than the devil, and there are too many taxes
>*14yo boy gets fucked by 36yo married teacher*
>oh my god not only is this not a crime, it is also in no way morally wrong and I hope all my taxes go directly to paying this heroes salary

Because if a woman is going to risk going to jail and ruining her career, she isn't going to do it for some 275 lb nerd with acne, and tits bigger than hers.

because women had slightly better morals 20 years ago

The only way to eliminate marxism in schools is for more Chads to fuck their teachers and BTFO them later

Teachers at my school were a bunch of ugly hags

the teacher whores bang chads in school if you were unaware.

In high school I used to make friends just so I could fuck their moms.

Chads gonna chad - even if they're 15.

Did that work out for you user

There were rumours about one teacher at my school, but she was a complete bitch. The pure waifu materiel one was, funnily enough, too pure for those shenanigans.

>the absolute state of teachers
half of them go back to teach to be the cool kids in high school they never were
its so fucking pathetic

my dude, i got wayyy better girls than that in high school. now? not so much. but i'd rather go without than lower myself tbhfam

Is it a good time to ask why they always call it a "sex romp"

Like wtf is that?

Nice.

Imagine being a teenager and having her fish lips wrapped around your cock while she throats you until you explode in her mouth.

Can we get a makeup app on her

>half of them go back to teach to be the cool kids in high school they never were
i don't think anyone understands how accurate this is

trust me, i'm in the education system and it's so pathetic
it's unreal

Because they fuck jocks, not the acne riddnen loser kid at the back of the class.

Niiice

The music teacher at my high school got fired for fucking students. She always seemed really flirty with me, but she was revolting.

>teacher would make fun of me with the class bully in high school

Young women should be forbidden from teaching above middle school. They are too susceptible to peer pressure.

letting women into public was a mistake