I hate niggers

If someone wore a shirt that said I hate niggers around, and then killed a bunch of black people in self defense, that would be fine legally right?

I mean you could just keep doing it, racking up thousands of kills, and they would never stop attacking you. Would it ever become a problem legally though?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvunadnFUj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could only get maybe 20 at most before the FBI abducts you
If it's nighttime nobody will see the bodies until dawn so maybe

You'd be charged with disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.

But everything else is self defense right :)

Not if it’s self-defense, and niggers can’t legally touch you for calling them nigger (contrary to common knowledge).
But don’t you think the niggers would kill you?
There’s a guy on lit who wrote an excellent manuscript that uses the word nigger 11,000 times.

Yeah, you probably would be charged with those.

Meant to respond to this

F-ing kek. Way to get into the spirit of things.

They blacks will shoot you, dumbass. Maybe when your dead the cops will say you were innocent and arrest the guy that killed you but you'll still be dead.

link?

You can get more kills by becoming an abortion doctor

Let say this dude is a trained war fighter with body armor, those thugs would have to get pretty lucky. It is a hypothetical anyway though, so the guy DOESN’T get killed by the black people. He just keeps on killing them, and the question based on that hypothetical is a legal one.

The problem is niggers never fight fair. They fight you in packs and would likely overwhelm you eventually.

Try this instead
youtu.be/FvunadnFUj4

What a great meme. I did my part, put 20 around an apartment complex. Felt good. It was actually exciting, like toilet papering a house when I was a kid.

You could get away it once or twice, maybe more. Eventually a prosecutor could make the argument that you knew what would happen and charge you on the grounds that you knew you would be assaulted so you could kill some brown-o's.

The whole hood would roll out and try to cap you.
And Man that movie was a classic no one in hollywood would have the balls to put this in a movie today.

Sadly I was working on Halloween or I would have been out there.
But great work user.

Take it from me, the police fuck you extremely hard during any self defense investigation. They will claim you are a racist that shot their paid informants over racism, nevermind the dead nogs have a criminal history 10 miles deep with mulitple firearm felonies.

When they play the movie today it says “I hate everyone”

Didn’t trump promise to wipe political correctness off the face of the earth? Can’t wait.

can someone shoop this to say It's Okay to be White ?

I bet you are right. Which sort of reminds me of kia the killer hitchhiker. On his second self defense murder they just refused him a trial and help him with no bond. It’s been like five years. So I guess that’s aleays an options too.

Thanks, but don’t think it’s too late. It’s a slow burner, this one.

Yea like those /k/ dudes who retreated and shot in self defense, they lost hat case I think.

Already done haha, hit the link in this thread.