Only reason Jean Claude Van Damme is famous: jewish

Jean-Claude Camille François (((Van Varenberg)))

Van Damme's paternal grandmother was Jewish.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Van_Damme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=8nMJC0ZxYpE
youtube.com/watch?v=M7FIvfx5J10
youtube.com/watch?v=GxPDbBv5PGA
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa-fDlY2zWo
youtube.com/watch?v=xRVC5Kd7KMU
mileswmathis.com/bezos.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah...Im just not shocked about these kind of findings anyore. I remember that feeling of finding out one of my favorite childhood bands, Metallica's drummer is a stinking jew, a quarter jewish actually, but he displays most of their traits...totally disheartenening.

yeah it had nothing to do with his perfect genetics

ur mentally ill, man... drop the anti-semitism thought virus before it consumes your soul.

He is literally one of the action movie gods. What the fuck is your problem?

he can go ahead and be jewish fambalamb.
can't win 'em all.

Or is it because he was great in martial arts movies from the early 90's? Bloodsport, universal soldier, and even The Quest were all a great time.

fuck off kike. jean-claude is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

youtube.com/watch?v=8nMJC0ZxYpE

why would you be surprised they were under the influence?
checked ;-)

The only reason people ever get famous is because they're jewish or related to the elite jewish families. Seriously, go try getting famous, getting a record deal, getting published, getting a tv show, I dare you.

Boy, this thread sure is relevant!

I think you mean Counter-Semitism you mutant.

Not sure really, maybe just being younger and not knowing the full scope of damage they have caused over history I suppose...but I'm WOKE now.

His hair is what made him famous.

err, what? just because it's not discussing some slide topic and actually exposing a crypto-jew it's a taboo subject? of course it is :^)

this is anti-semitic, not counter-semitic.

jean claude van damme is a faggot S&M sub. I know a prostitute that beat him and tied him down as he and his wife were gangbanged by niggers. I know another that he had strangle him with a belt while he jerked off.

true story

didnt he get famous from fucking over the real frank dux

I thought he was famous cause he is the only man who can do the splits

PATERNAL grandmother

so not a jew then

He also has AIDS

so he's not just jewish, but a gay jewish actor? what else is fucking new

Did you even follow the source, you weak and lazy nigger? It’s a simple website with no source of its own. It’s a made up statement that was parroted on Wikipedia as “proof.”

How fucking stupid can you be?

Paternal Jewish doesn't mean shit.

This commercial of his was awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=M7FIvfx5J10

people need to watch the doco about the real frnak dux
JCVD and (((sheldon lettich))) basically stole a movie idea from dux and also threw him under the bus after he nearly died

yeah, because that's why he's famous and put in all the big jewish hollywood movies. Are you that stupid to think they don't give their own the roles? If the Jerusalem Post publishes that the guy is jewish, I mean... that's a pretty flagrant admission.

except that you're a jew

This was a great series
youtube.com/watch?v=GxPDbBv5PGA

no it doesnt mean shit faggot
but see
he was definitely in with (((them))) even if he isnt one

Didn't he drop red pills about Jewish banks on live television so they had to cut to commercials?

>yeah it had nothing to do with his punking down Steven Segal
ftfy

Prove that he’s part Jewish. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

Also, pic related had a Jewish grandparent and he was the number 2 member of the SS, you dumb faggot.

Here’s the pic, nigger.

The SS was filled with kids of jews because a good number of the nazis were gay jewish actors just like Jean-Claude Van Damme. That's why their are grandchildren of SS living comfortably in Israel. Anyway, regarding the jew's genealogy, These things are usually scrubbed, but he told the Jerusalem Post in 1996 that his paternal grandmother is Jewish. No one lies about that you retard.

inb4 there*

Lol! Nice waste of digits, fag. You proved nothing except that you’re a believe-it-all retard.

>That's why their are grandchildren of SS living comfortably in Israel.
>their
what did he mean by this

>That's why their are grandchildren of SS living comfortably in Israel
suuuure lol

Anti-semitism is a virus you get by contact with filthy jew rats.

pirates are muslims
no muslims allowed

you fucked up >Lol!
I proved Van Damme aka VarenBERG before he changed his name is a jew, and these prove that many of the nazis were jews (and gay):
mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

pic related, wasn't hard and those are all mainstream sources. The nazis were the best zionists when it came to helping to populate Israel.

>you fucked up
didnt count

>I proved Van Damme aka VarenBERG before he changed his name is a jew,
the only proof you gave is that his dads mum is a jew that doesnt make him a jew but he would have got a jew name from his father wouldnt he
think it through

He would have been considered Aryan in Nazi Germany. He isn't eligible to immigrate to Israel, either.

I'm with you here Straya.

>the guardian
Who wrote the article?

good
but there probably would be jewish nazis/descendants of nazis in israel
not 100% sure but id be willing to bet there is

I disagree.
After generations of post war witch hunts that would put modern day twitter sjws to shame they'd need to be super fucking hidden.
I mean maybe. But exposed, in Israel ? lol they'd be torn apart.

He's not famous because he's Jewish, he's famous because despite not speaking english he worked his ass off with rejection after rejection until his new good friend gave him a break in the industry to show off his skills.

Maybe he was kept famous and got big because he was a jew but it certainly wasn't what got him in the door unless Stallone is part of the illuminati.

Israel would likely be protecting them

Can anyone use a non-religious argument as to why paternal somehow discounts you from being Jewish? Have you people not heard of surnames, Y chrosomes, tribal status? It's all paternal. Judaism used to be paternal before their women began riding Roman cock.

“Berg” doesn’t designate someone as a Jew, high school boy. Lol! You proved nothing, moarpheus.

changing their names for them and stuff so they cant be traced

usually jews didn't marry gentiles in the early 1900s but rather other jews, or crypto-jews, and Varenberg was probably crypto-jewish, which is why he was fine marrying a jewish women, Van Damme's paternal grandmother.

They're admitting it happened, and Israel obviously hid them and only now admit it because they can admit most anything and get away with it now, most people worship Hitler in counterculture, not talk about how jewish the nazis were. Hiding in plain sight these ashkeNAZIs :^)

I know, but it's a yellow flag at least, and marrying a jew is another flag that indicates it's the jewish -berg.

I enjoy a good conspiracy too.
However, we're on flat earth territory with this.
You don't know how deep Israel goes into someone's past before they allow citizenship mate.

my argument would be most religious traits would be passed on by mothers in a civilized society because the mother is the one to raise the child mainly
especially with jews most jews are mummys boys
thats just the environmental argument though and we cant say religion directly gets passed through genes
does that make sense

The father probably has just as much influence on the child. It depends on the specific circumstances. In any case, Ashkenazi lineage is autosomal, so it doesn't matter whether it's paternal or maternal or both. I don't understand how someone is not Jewish if their father is Jewish, yet someone IS Jewish somehow if their mother is. Like I said in my last post, read the history, it only became matrilineal in Roman times to avoid Jewish men being cuckolded.

his mother still needs to be jewish
get to his mother
im not saying he couldnt have been raised jewish by his father but its a lot less likely if she wasnt a jew or jew convert
i think your giving them too much credit for being good guys

almost 10 years ago and
>the guardian

read what i wrote again and address it or dont respond to me if you are going to gloss over it
>my argument would be most religious traits would be passed on by mothers in a civilized society because the mother is the one to raise the child mainly
>especially with jews most jews are mummys boys

>i think your giving them too much credit for being good guys
I don't give them credit for being good guys. I won't lie however, I respect Israel over their neighbors by a long long shot.
If they were not there the holy Sepulchre would be like Hagia Sophia now.

I don't believe what the jews say, so I don't care what their religious text has to say about the laws of jewish hereditary sucession. If there's a jew in your genealogy that makes you a bit jewish. Varenberg might not be jewish, I haven't found jewish names far back in the Varenberg family history, but he still admitted that his grandmother was jewish, and all his films are produced out of Israel, and he's worked for jews in a jewish industry from day one. I'm sort of bored with the topic now, so I'll leave it at that.

Mainstream admission doesn't count? What would you prefer? AboveTopSecret? InfoWars? David Icke Forums?

what if all the gentiles in hollywood were actually true crypto jews?

i dont dislike israel either
im just saying i think they would have harbored nazis if they apologized and were jewish
>oy vey hitler made me do it

>muh empirical evidence

Now how about you respond to me: Jews take their surname, Y Chromosome (which is Jewish, whereas Jewish MtDNA tends to be European), and tribal status (HaKohen, haLevi etc) all from the man.

Just realize the guardian for what it is.

They are, have you been living under a rock? Every one of them gets famous because they're a jew, and most still are too shy to admit it (also because it'd out their cousins with the same last name).

you are an idiot
fucking kys
you say you dont believe what jews say but you go along with their bs that jewishness is a race(making it genetic)
so which is it
you do or dont go along with their bs?

I enjoy David Icke fuck you
the man is a boss

yeah, there are families that have married one another for so many centuries/millennia that a unique jewish people with a unique genetic makeup exist, I never denied jews exist, and jews aren't the only ones who claim they exist lol

It is genetic though. That's barely even open for debate. My 23andMe confirmed my 99.8% Ashkenazi autosomal ethnicity. How fucking dumb are you?

i believe it but you have to have hard proof like genealogy or at least phenotypes to out them.

for instance jeff bezos totally looks like a jew - first time i googled him to check there was absolutely no reference on google. you have to dig through genealogy websites and find his real family's name (((steiger))) to find the truth

Beware white man! Jewish harpies want to corrupt your aryan seed.

>muh empirical evidence
literally what
did i claim empirical evidence?
are you insane?
>
Now how about you respond to me: Jews take their surname, Y Chromosome (which is Jewish, whereas Jewish MtDNA tends to be European), and tribal status (HaKohen, haLevi etc) all from the man.
just about every single people take their names from their fathers and all the rest of the stuff has nothing to do with jews excecpt for what their scientists deem to be jewish lineage
there is no argument for jewishness being genetic at all
its asinine to believe that
>oh my dad was a baptist so now i have baptist genes

Van Damme is Catholic and names the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa-fDlY2zWo

>there is no argument for jewishness being genetic at all

This has got to be a troll, right?

You could probably spend a good two weeks on mileswmathis.com/updates.html looking up any celebrity you desire to find out they're always related to top jewish lines, industrialists, banking elite, the peerage, royals, etc. Don't believe me, it's a pretty fun ride to read his work, he's the only one around researching these folks.

you are still going way past the point though
there are people who hold those "genetic makeup" that dont claim to be jewish and dont follow judiasm
so would there kid be jewish if neither parent followed judiasm?
the answer is pretty simple
>It is genetic though. That's barely even open for debate. My 23andMe confirmed my 99.8% Ashkenazi autosomal ethnicity. How fucking dumb are you?
autism

so you believe
that religion and religious values
are genetic

well, they're ethnically jewish, sure. this set of genetic markers doesn't get erased after a generation and once culture disappears. But over the generations, of course it'll be so muddled that it's basically hidden. It also is the case that most jews are pretty european. They still have near east markers that other europeans don't. Those won't disappear.

forgot what the bread was about
ah yes
kickboxers was it?
youtube.com/watch?v=xRVC5Kd7KMU

to extend
so if i was jewish
and i got adopted at birth by non jewish parents
i would still know how to be a jew?

No, but Ashkenazi is an ethnicity, not a religion.

yeah i understand that 100%
i really do
but you understand where im coming from though dont you
the only reason they have those specific gene types is because they inbreed
and as i said it doesnt actually make you a follower of judiasm to have those genes

You wouldn't know "how to be a Jew", you would be an ethnic Jew, however, (Ashkenazi). How old are you? You type like a 14 year old and have a comprehension level far lower than that.

actually, Mathis did a piece on Bezos, showing his jewish background (steiger included) mileswmathis.com/bezos.pdf

every post of yours has been filled with ad hominem and logical leaps
im trying to walk you through the reasoning
but you cant seem to understand
im done with you
fucking kys

A great agent of the Bogs
/ourguy/ indeed

Your grammar, spelling, syntax and logic suck. Go finish school before returning to this board.

t. Bondi Jew who will destroy your family

just because i dont use grammar doesn mean i cant faggot
im not going to conform to your ideals you fucking retard
and ive been way ahead of you in this argument
youve literally said the same thing every post
>you are a jew if you are a jew retard!
thats all youve said

>tfw no Ashkenazi qt I can reproduce with and father some high IQ kids within a traditional western family
Stuck on the 120 average for now.

somewhere up his lineage he probably has some jew blood, but i'd suspect his "jewness" has been heavily diluted by his non-jewish parents and by his own development.

i've met descendant of jews who've been bottom feeders of society. they are atheists and live pay check to pay check. they are very far from the merchant stereotype and practically are only jew in blood. i consider them neutralized threats.

of course he's /ourguy/

he may not be a good role model, or have a clean past, but he supported Trump.

awwo, w,,what are you doing show some decency.

Maybe