2/2

heh

5/5

Kyoukai no Kanata is underrated desu
3/6
-Kiznaiver, AkG, UBW

5/5
Kinmosa is patrician anime

>wow what a coincidence all my top 6 favorite anime are artsy and very difficult to identify by the pictures I chose

honestly, if this is not ironic, shoot yourself

the best 3v3's are ones that are honest and fun, rather than you 22 year old faggots trying to look like you have taste

All of them should be easy to identify if you've seen them, though.

I think OP's is the most honest and fun I've seen in ages.

I'm sure that's true, but you are just lying to yourself if you're going to say they aren't intentionally obscure

Like am I honestly meant to believe that he JUST SO HAPPENS to have 9 extremely obscure anime as his favorite?

Haven't watched a short in ages.

Ok

Ok

Not so good.

Not so good.

Ok.

Did you even read the OP image name? Says 2016 shorts not best anime of all time.

it's a 2016 shorts chart, are you an idiot?

If I wanted to pick obscure ones on purpose I wouldn't have included anything that's easy to find online. I'd have included the unreleased Yamamura and other random festival material that's not out anywhere. I've seen a few that are not on DVD or online, but they weren't that good, so I didn't include them. So anyone can see all the films on the chart.

retard

I haven't seen anything on this chart, you win.
+GTO
+Eva, S;G, Ping Pong, Wolf Children
+UBW
~Mayoiga
-Naruto
+Gurren Lagann, FMA
~Lain
+GuP

Deep
3/5 Hello
3/4
2/4
4/4
5/6
3/3
6/6

Haven't seen all those but I've been kinda disappointed with every art film I saw this year, except maybe "Feed" which was mostly solid. Mostly waiting for new Yamamura (missed it in festivals) and Onohana to show up online.

Middle is 2015, oops.

kill yourself shittaste-kun

>meme artstyle

0/0 can't recognize them
1/2
2/5
2/6
4/6
1/4
0/2
3/3
3/6