Would it be better if all niggers on the planet were exterminated, or if all niggers on the planet were enslaved?

Would it be better if all niggers on the planet were exterminated, or if all niggers on the planet were enslaved?

>Worrying about niggers
>Country overun by moon worshiping sandniggers

SORT YOURSELF OUT

FPBP

Rather have Niggers than Spics

Dont take away my farming equipment

The Truth!
These fucks just hate niggers cause its the fashionable thing to do.
sandniggers are the real threat to you euro cucks.

NO, they deserve their own homeland and culture without foreign intervention. NatSoc Africa.

>dumb 52%-ers are realizing they are part nigger
>Sup Forums browsing ameritards cone full circle and defend niggers
Amazing.

I bet your sister has been raped by a organized paki gang.

I massacre nigs

>Worried about America's niggers
> Daughters get raped by Ishmael and his arabniggers

CLEAN YOUR ROOM, BRITSHIT

all humans with low intelligence can be hybridized with genius sperm to make their offspring smarter. after 2 generations of genius sperm therapy, they will be quite intelligent.

It would be best if all sub-Saharan African nations were 95%+ black and free of outside influence and intervention, and if European nations were 95%+ white with the same freedoms. To each their own.

Exterminated

At one point they were pretty much all enslaved, look where we are now.

This thread is dumb.

neither. just keep them in africa. also all jews should be sent to africa

wtf man !! Ozzy is such a nice and down to earth student youtuber, why'd had to bring him up to illustrate your point?

If we killed all jews, blacks wouldn't be a problem.

Let me guess he invented Ryzen

Extermination or segregation or anything else.
Slavery was always a mistake. Get them way the hell away from you.

Send them to niggrica,or amy country they have on their own, then grab popcorn n laugh. Same is true for leftists.

No you fucking don't

but are the ryzen series processors really worth a damn, though

I truly love the 52% meme. I find it hilarious how deflective it is, considering the imminent destruction of Europe and the apathetic populous of white men who will soon be executed in public for being infidels, while their loved ones are raped and dismembered. White America has spoken. We will not be a fucking dune-coon refuge. Besides, you know how percentages work. America has a larger white population than Europe. You are ensuring the death of your children. The meme tells a story of desperation. It's as if they are begging us to preserve what they could not.

clearly, it would be better if they were exterminated, but that of course would require that we exterminate them, which would fuck with the self conception of most whites. If they were thought of as a disease and not as partially human the choice would be more obvious.

I blame Christianity for our suicidal failure to recognize what is in our vital self interest.

if you're in the lookout, try pickup a Ryzen 5 1600 under 180$ this black friday, its an unbeatable deal for 6c/12t processor

When we say niggers, we include spics, arabs and jews. One drop rule
Exterminated obviously.

Jew bankers are WORSE than any nigger or spic.

Talmudic law, ritual child sacrifice, usury, ADL, one world govt, world enslavement.