Why Haven’t I Gotten The Flu?

Would Sup Forums please explain to me why I haven’t gotten the flu ever in my life despite never getting the flu shot?
>b-but muh vaccination
>I-I can’t get the flu if I’ve been vaccinated.
If you have gotten the flu shot you have been jewed by the vaccine money hole of bullshit.
>how did the human race ever survive before the vaccine?
>Without vaccines muy children will die.
Please don’t be jewed by vaccinations. Just take care of yourselves, and get a moderate amount of sleep and you will be fine.
>prove me wrong.... if you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1PtFuLQLJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause u homosex

You're a shut-in with no meaning contact to the outside world?

>>how did the human race ever survive before the vaccine?
it largely didn't you fucking ignoramus. altho i've never had the flu and never gotten the flu shot, so there's that

This is a leftypol psyop to kill our white children! Don't listen to him! Make sure you vaccinate your 6 month old against STDs with vaccines that wear off before puberty! Don't forget to vaccinate against chicken pox, its mild for children but it can kill adults! Don't forget to keep getting that vaccine because it wears off fast and you'll ducking die from something a toddler can shake off ina couple days!

Fuck off leftypol kikes, I got 3 flu shots this week and I feel as good as ever.

Here's the facts, big vaccines are okay. Polio, chicken pox, that stuff works. It's the flu shot that's the trap. You're exactly right about it being a moneyhole. The controlled opposition tries to guilt you into getting flu shots by lumping you in with the extremists.

Home schooled and then never left sweet mommy?

Because you don't need to get vaccinated. Those so called vaccines are the equivalent of what the blue pill is.
Get sick? Simply use homeopathic medicine. The drug companies want you to keep buying their sugar because that's how they make money. They'll also tell you the homeopathic medicine doesn't work but IT DOES! Why? Because they can't make money off it. Big pharma even goes far to keep the real medicine (homeopathic) off the same shelf full of their chemical cocktails. Sadly even the government fell to the big pharma lobby so you can't even trust them to take care of the people. You know what's a good cure all? Maple syrup. We had a huge maple syrup heist in Canada done by big pharma agents because it hurt their bottom line. Never trust those scientist because they're paid shills. You can only trust yourself and homeopathic medicine. Since it's all natural, you can make it at home. Just don't start selling it or else they'll send their agents after you. They killed my buddy's son and they're trying to blame it on maple syrup. Sadly fake news is also on their payroll.

herd immunity
also never leaving your moms' basement probably helps

You can't get the flu if you don't leave the basement you autistic faggot

Homopathic medicine? Typical leaf.

Who would know better than the country that boldly embodies the symbol of life on their flag?

Chickenpox [varicella] vaccine is incredibly dangerous and is a ticking time bomb. It's efficacy is bad and it's duration is shit tier. Beyond that, the vaccine pretty much prevents it during the time of your life that it's basically a few days of itching and a mild fever, then it wears off and you are looking at hospitalization or death.
When I was young I was PURPOSEFULLY infected with it along with my bro and sis during a school break. This was common because the later you get it the more fucked you are. We basically just put itch crime on each other and played vidya for a few days. About a decade from now there will be adult varicella outbreaks that cost sit tons of money and cause shit tons of death all thanks to wonderful vaccines.

Also polio is way overblown, but the vaccine is one of the more effective ones.something like .001% of cases result in lifelong paralysis\death. About 1% get temporary paralysis 5-30 days.
75% asymptomatic (in reality more, this is how many were diagnosed but produced no symptoms)

CDC pinkbook niggers, open it up before talking about vaccines.

> hey Sup Forums !! Teach me about viruses, human biology and history!
Dumb retard. Pick up a highschool history book, biology book and possibly some literature about critical thought.

Wrong

Do you ever leave your basement to interact with another human? Hard to catch the flu if you rarely interact with anyone.

>he doesn't believe the CDC
Fuck off conspiracy fag

The only time I got the flu was after getting the flu vaccine. I was jewed.

>trusting the Corporate Drug Caliphate
Fuck off shill. I bet you're a scientistfag. Go back to sucking druggy cock.

Good goy.

Anecdotes are not data. Chain-smokers routinely avoided lung cancer.

I got a spot of flu recently because my brother is a fucking nigger sometimes. Gone for a week, comes back sick, lays all over my goddamn house, calls his wife and his wife's son over to baby him so he's getting meds, tea and blowjobs. Once I catch his shit he boosts my goddamn chicken noodle and all I got is store brand acetaminophen and sleep. Can a guy get some goddamn chicken noodle?

>using the CDC to fight against vaccination makes you a shill
Okay guys, good luck convincing normies with crystalhealingmagic.com, I'm gonna stick with using the source they trust to turn them off vaccines.

Demodex infection leads to lyme and jaundice and you get the flu otherwise you already have it, demodex that is, leading to flu if immune is weakened.

Mushrooms good, boost immune system, make it smarter.
Vaccines bad.
Basement is radon filled. Radon, they are literally irradiated

isn't it also a cross and a red star?

now is out that acetaminophen decreases empathy

This

I'm 30 and I got the flu for the first time ever last year. Last year I also became more social around that same time. If you're a shut in that doesn't interact much with people you won't be exposed to nearly the same amount of disease.

TL;DR OP is a faggot.

Actually, that's why people get sick, staying indoors especially cramped around other people. OP probably eats right and gets outdoors. Lazy people who never walk anywhere while avoiding common-sense foods & expect the vaccine scam to protect them happen to be the sickliest people I know. Don't believe it's coincidence.

37 and had the flu for the first time about 2 years ago. Shit was fucking horrible to be honest, but I'll never fall for the vaccine meme. I'm not anti-vaccine, I just don't think flu vaccines are effective.

I've also been getting rhinovirus infections 2-3 times a year. Sucks getting old. Probably doesn't help that I work in a college with a bunch of disgusting asian and middle eastern students.

Influenza evolves fast and there are a bricktonne of different strains, so flu vaccines generally contain the most common strains from the year before. It's usefulness is fairly marginal, but if you're around the flu lots (e.g. nurses, doctors), then it can be helpful.

i get something every once in a while that lasts a day our two.

but basicly your homosex protects you.

Luck? I got the flu in middle school. 2 weeks of pure unadulterated misery
The first week I felt like I was dying (probably was) second week was recovery and feeling like total garbage.

To this day it remains a searing childhoodmemory.

That's what I was taught in school, I think

Because you’re 23 and never leave the basement faggot

Last year CDC admitted 25% effective. So if you vaccinate community of 100. 25people are protected. You can vaccinate every single people on earth you still won't have herd immunity.

i've been out in the cold a lot lately. nose not stuffed. slipped one past the flu.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1PtFuLQLJU

Same here bro.
>Inb4 get out of the basement
I'm in retail management. All day I deal with sick old men that refuse to die and sneeze/cough their germs over everything and everyone without remorse. I put it down to my constant exposure that makes my immune system function on overdrive. Well, that and I never got a shot containing the 'immunisation' against whatever fucking strain has been developed in current year.

Really easy to explain: you're a rare exception.

Hey bud, I've been having trouble figuring out anarchocommunism recently, could you help me solve this riddle?

How can an anarchist prevent me from forming a capitalist republic?
Thanks in advance.

>Capitalist pig: I'll sell you this bottle of water for $400
>anarcho-communist: *murders capitalist pig and redistributes the water evenly among his commune

>just get moderate amounts of sleep

Sup Forums medical school in a nutshell

get a flu shot
take the blue pill

I get the vaccine every year and I haven't had the flu in 25 years, sounds like a conspiracy to me

Not trying to shill, but the flu vaccines advertised don't protect against the norovirus which is the worst kind of bug that goes around during the flu season. People commonly believe they're one in the same. Just a month ago, a kid I work with, his brother almost died because of an allergic reaction he had to a vaccine (not sure it related to flu shot). He's black and I know that chemically speaking that could've played a role in his reaction. But it's one thing that makes me weary also.
Plus every time I've gotten the flu shot, I get the flu (achy, sick feeling, perhaps diarrhea).

I recommend not to take it, but if someone wants it, then fine.

>>anarcho-communist: *murders capitalist pig and redistributes the water evenly among his commune
>Anarcho-capitalist
>Murder
>Violating the NAP
WHAT?

>never go to the doctor
>never get a check-up
>never get sick
>never get rashes
>never get mysterious illnesses/pains
>don't even live a healthy lifestyle by any means

Flu shots are retarded since they only protect you from the types that are already there, it changes to fast to vaccinate against it, there are multiple new strings every year. Vaccination makes sense for other diseases though.

You probably never got the flu because you never go outside.

Flu shots are mainly for weak people (like old people) who can get serious problems from picking up a flu. Flu shots aren't retarded, they just aren't very useful for a normal healthy person.

This.
Also I use to get cavities all the time, started using home-made toothpaste and never got another cavity again.

Also I highly suspect all the "dangers of keeping your contact lenses in all the time" are just a way to encourage you to wear down your contact lenses taking them out constantly so you buy more. I've worn disposables for 4 months without taking them out once and my eyes never got dry or infected.

I remember I got some kind of flu to where I was so dehydrated they had to inject water into me at the hospital.I was so fucking cold that I was about to shake myself off the bed.I never want to be that sick ever again.

Doesn't help the weak people if the new strings come that fast. They only vaccinate against the strings of the last years and most people are immune against them already so people don't carry them anymore.

>I've worn disposables for 4 months without taking them out once and my eyes never got dry or infected.
I did this over a decade ago and they never wore out. Every pair I've gotten the last 5 years dry out my eyes immediately and if I forget to take out, my eyelids get extremely crusty.

I dont want to prevent you from anything man
You do you

>You're a shut-in with no meaning contact to the outside world?
This, I used to always get sick form colds & flus, until I stopped interacting with filthy humans, now I'm germ free, it's fantastic !

It helps weak people because it's better than nothing. It's not very helpful for normal people because it's a treatment that has limited usefulness.

Not that hard to get.

Everyone should wear this shit for a few years until most diseases for humans die out.

During the Winter/Flu Season, try eating 2-3 cloves of garlic per day. If you feel the sniffles coming on, eat 4-5 cloves and you WON'T get the flu.
Been doing that for three years now and NO flu.

Garlic, ginger and honey are great against the flu.

I've done prison time and never got it.
Some of us just have awesome immune systems. My border wall is very high.

Garlic doesn't even give you a bad smell if you eat ginger right after it btw.

Knuckles is a real nigga keeping it 100.
If this is what sonic teaches I approve.

Knuckles is a feminist tho

30 here. Never had the flu/flu shot and I still have my tonsils. Some of us Aryans with superior immune systems destroy all virus we come in contact with.

are any of you actually retarded enough to believe that op has never gotten a flu in his life? you must be retarded

I can only remember ever having the flu once in my life. Seems like you get it every 10 or 15 years or so. You probably had it young and don't remember.

I was a long time NEET and after starting work, got colds pretty much immediately

>4 months without taking them out once and my eyes never got dry or infected.
fucking how, I couldn't even wear them for a full day without my eyes starting to hurt