JoJo

How does a 70 year old have that firm and juicy of an ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1pgcnMshVrs7ZqvtACT3PWweRpmJOXSNyu7O9qf4M21g/mobilebasic
iwashimzu.tumblr.com/post/116228376897/post-scriptum-about-diamond-is-unbreakable
imgur.com/a/8CqeO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hamon is slow to leave his organism

Enigma unraveled.

>Ripple
>Still looks 70

Something doesn't add up.

English genetics

I actually like the idea of having such an overpowered stand wasted on him, but it would've been nice to see him defeating some villains on his own. RHCP was the perfect arc for that

He stoped his training after Kars

But even /fit/ 70 year olds have some sag to them.

The idea is not bad but there were so many time whe he had no excuses not to at least try and fail to use The Hand

Damo is the best minor villain.

By being best JoJo.

I agree, I liked him a lot. He should have been the whole minor villain cast in Part 3.

Unpopular opinionS

Do you have a confession to make, user?

I think your plan made no sense

jolyne is worst

Priest... I... had weird thoughts aboud Doppio

There's a panel in DMQ where Kira monologues about wanting to draw flowers. I wonder if in life he drew. Guess it wouldn't be too hard. At least his models would stay still.

Damo is cool as fuck and I think the Vit C fight in the house is one of the best drawn too. Has rhat body horror from part 6 with the clean art from 8. The close ups of Fruitdad were brutal.

I would rather be a Ghost than a stand user or a Rock

literally built for rape

That's where he keeps his asspulls and ruses.

does oldseph ever do anything else in DiU? Each week I hope for even a modest appearance.

Because he has the body of a 40 year old there

Part 3 has the most well designed stands, followed by Part 4, Echoes was a bit weak. Everything else is shitty digimon homo garbage that reflects the awful boy band aesthetic that has plagued Part 5 and onwards.

>There's a panel in DMQ where Kira monologues about wanting to draw flowers. I wonder if in life he drew. Guess it wouldn't be too hard. At least his models would stay still.

I've actually read it like half an hour ago. It was a much welcomed dose of Kira for me. I wish there were more of him being himself in 7

I'm not big on Josuke.

Then they aren't fit enough.

If you mean Josuke4, then I agree. He is extremely generic. Joseph, Johnny and Josuke8 are the best

I think he just says he'll take care of the invisible baby in the epilogue. Speaking of which, why didn't he just make a spirit photo of Kira? It would have saved so much time and effort.

The second half of part 3 is not boring .

Most jojo meme posts outside of dedicated jojo discussions are shit but when they are good they are the best .

He didn't want to spoil the fun for the kids

Yeah. It's pretty much just Araki playing with one of his favourite characters. The panel when he talks about his life of numbers and hair drugs makes me wonder how Kir4 managed to stay so content.
Araki really loves Kira from what I gather in the interviews so I am glad he was able to wank off a bit.

I hope DMQ gets animated or he's at least in the ED where Kira normally sits at the station.

I still don't like parts 5 and 6. Even with the new translations.

why doesnt rohan use heavens door to change peoples genders and rewrite their memories as his sex slave?

#whereismydoujin

yeah i never understood that-he came to make a photo of Chili Pepper but then got too busy taking care of the baby.

But damn that sucks, I understand it is probably too fast-paced at this point but him just even showing up would be nice. Maybe jotaro and him doing stuff and he leaves to protect the baby during important plot events

it's implied he can play the piano at least

Well, I don't know about Araki, but my god I love the character. He's a villain, true, but he feels so much more human and understandable than usual animu and Hollywood villains who feel more like plot devices. He's not even that evil, just really fucked up.

Part 6 is my favorite part

He tried it once as a research for manga plot and then stopped because it got borring.

literally why didnt jojo turn into rohan kishabes super looney quests.

>body horror everywhere
"turns into a vortex to any location that rohan kishabe says, as long as the name of that location is preceded by the word "octopus"

"can use the abilities of heavens door on rohan kishabe, but only use it to perform specific tasks given to him by rohan kishabe, otherwise time will return to the point before rohan kishabe asked and only rohan kishabe will remember the question he asked"

"is a girl, loves rohan kishabe, will do anything rohan kishabe asks, and will seek out rohan kishabe, knowing his location can use the powers of heavens door and will do so on everyone she sees besides rohan kishabe, and write in them this exact command"

god damn of it araki why do i have to think of this for you.

It's not, it's a description of their form. Pianists stereotipically have long thin fongers.

Not really. Saying someone has pianist hands just means you have long/graceful hands.

Recommended reading then is the two interviews about Kir4/DMQ and Part 4. Araki purposely wanted him to be a positive guy who didn't feel sorry for himself. It was Araki trying to "fix" what he didn't like in Shounen/Thriller film bad guys.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pgcnMshVrs7ZqvtACT3PWweRpmJOXSNyu7O9qf4M21g/mobilebasic

iwashimzu.tumblr.com/post/116228376897/post-scriptum-about-diamond-is-unbreakable

That's a common turn of phrase of fingers more than actually saying so.
But considering Sea Kira is meant to be a surgeon straiht out of trauma center I wouldn't be surpised.

Does anyone who can read runes know what Ghost boy is saying?

We have "THus spoke rohan kisibhe" for that

>jojo
>straight doujins

>Recommended reading then is the two interviews

Thanks, I will. Doing bad stuff but feeling good about yourself as a person is something I'm kinda passionate about.

also, more seriously, or at least in line with jojo's plot, why doesnt he use heavens door to find the invisible babies parents, and give them more control over their power.

oh also that first one something about them rematerializing from the other side of the portal.

While I do feel a bit more gay than before I started watching/reading JoJo, I think it made me more into Gucci and Versace than guys

The baby's brain is probably not developed enough to be used by heaven's door

It's true. I can rest a coke can on my arse.

>Almost 80 years old
>Health could rapidly decline at any year
What a great time at one's life to adopt a baby.

THE BREAZHING JOSEFU
REMEBUH DA BREAZHING

Imagine if hamon breathing was not actually a special rhythm of breathing, but actually just hyperventilating until you pass out.

perfect

I preffer Kosaku name and haircut (both haircuts) over Kira

Foolish Zebra-haired businessman, you are nothing in the face of TRUE power!

gay

jojo is so gay

Dont reply to poor b8. especially from a namefag

I hate part 3. Always have, always will.

Part 5 onward is unreadable schlock.

Diego and Wekapipo are my least favorite SBR characters

>special rhythm of breathing
I do yoga.
Can I do hamon?

I can understand Wekapipo (he was a bit bland) but what didn't you like about Diego?

Can you put yo leg behind your head?

is it weird that jojo inspired me to take steroids sometime in the future?

i've only watched part 1 and part 2 and have no intention of catching up as of now

Finally watched the newest episode.

Am I right in assuming it was controversial on here? BEcause normally I tend to be a lot more forgiving of DP's fuckups than this place is and even I felt disappointed by them this time.

After changing your intentions you'll find yourself really into Versace

It's fortunate that I've forgotten most of the manga, so any of their fuckups goes way over my head.

EVery episode there are flaming autist who scream "MUH QUALITY" "DAVID HACKS!!!" and shit. formulate the opinion yourself. I think the BtD exceeded my expetations OSTwise and the eye zoom. My only gripe was where they left off because i was craving more.

What happened to make King Crimson happy?

pic related

I like the red eyes effect

I don't see how this makes sense. How did Hayato's book already know about the guy with the open fly and the rain if this was clearly his first time in the loop? Am I missing something here?

He was reading BtD. thats why the warning was there. BtD's soul is linked to time thus it can see all the loops it can take.

Diego is a character I just couldn't care much about. Which makes me upset because Dio is one of my favorite characters and I love dinosaurs, so logically, the combination of the two should be my favorite thing. But while every other SBR main character had my interest, Diego was just uninteresting to me.

When you compare him to the other counterparts like Johnny or Gyro, he's not that different from Dio. Similar backstory, hunger, personality. I know a lot of people perceive him as “nicer” than Dio but I don’t, I think he is pretty much the same character as 12 year old Dio was only more developed (which is kind of the point of his existence, to show Dio having grown under different circumstances). The primary difference really is that Diego never became a cultfigure superhuman and is instead kind of perpetually “stuck” in the more human ambition and mindset of pre-Stone Mask Dio. So in a lot of ways, they really are similar.

Except Diego is written to be more human and he's given a obviously more tragic backstory, and he's presented to us as a tragic figure. Which, really, is my main issue with him: I couldn't care less about his backstory or goals. I feel like his petty grudges agaisnt society are so uninteresting compared to the motivations of other characters, and that him being presented to us as a sympathetic figure goes agaisnt why I like Dio in the first place. I think he falls short compared to most of the other SBR characters.

Diego felt to me like what happens when fujo fanfic writers try to give Dio some rape sobstory to make his actions more sympathetic. I just thought he was pathetic in a way that he wasn't intended to be, and in a way that makes me not care about him as a character.

I know this a pet peeve and that Diego is a well-written character, but this is why I just don't like him that much. (I love Scary Monsters though)

The ending of Part 6 is overrated

Fucking fourth wall breaking.

you know what really broke the fourth wall? when polnareff fucking died

I don't think he were eber ment to be a focal point of SBR's plot. Even valentine is not as important as previous villains are. The sstory is mostly about Gyro and Johnny. So, I think it's reasonable that Diego is not an overly developed character

>Turning a pretty below average fight into a god-tier one in just one sentence
sasuga araki

Not even mad, I feel nothing from spoilers that I can't confirm real or not.

SBR doesn't develop anyone well except for Gyro and Johnny.

Jotaro dies in part 8

Tim and I guess Lucy were the only characters with satisfying conclusions, everybody else amounted to a whole lot of nothing

Walk like an Egyptian has really fucking grown on me. No Roundabout but it's not bad.

Vanilla Ice kills Joseph

>Posting manga spoilers

Iggy kill Dio
and Okuyasu was the killer

>censor the "gore" of someone chewing their fingernails
>an elementary aged boy's dick and balls is completely fine and completely unobstructed from viewing

Japan truly confuses me.

The Kira/Telence fight for shadows Kria's death in part 4 when Teleance runs his game character over with an ambulance.

>posting fake spoilers just to piss of animeonlies
what the fuck is your problem? do you think you're being clever?

>fake

It just works

I automatically mentally filter anything that remotely looks like a spoiler so jokes on you nerd.

user...

>Being this arseblasted
Chill.

But for the several pieces of Ghost Kira meeting various dead part 3 characters, I'm suprised there's none with Kakyoin or the like.

>a story featuring Ghost Kira meeting several of the previous dead characters who also didn't go to heaven or hell
That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually.

>But for the several pieces of Ghost Kira meeting various dead part 3 characters
wait.. where are those things, I'm very interested

Jonathan is best Jojo.
Part 5 and 7 is my favorite.
I preferred it when it wasn't about stands and more about hamon and the character physically getting good instead of depending on stands.

I wish I could read nip enough to read some of the small stories and comics. The Kosaku ones look interesting.
It'd be nice perhaps as a framing device for another jojoveller like book but from a character's perspective.
(Like Touhou's Grimoire of Marisa)

There's a DMQ imgur folder that contains several.
imgur.com/a/8CqeO
But I dunno of user updates it or not.
There's Ice posted above and Teleance. There's a few Diavolo pieces and a a Pucci one that user kindly translated for me. I guess being dead you get to see lots of shit.