Stoning for adultery is legal in the muslim world

And then they say we are the bad guys...

>flag
kek

I agree tho

what a savage way of life

Should be in international law

>Allahu Akbar

I meant we as in Sup Forums far right

aye aye then
committing adultery is nigger tier uncultured behaviour

Yeah and stoning is the Pinnacle of civilized behavior

not really but it does wonders as a deterrent for such behaviour

That should be legal in the western world to be h.

Being legal to throw stones at gay pride goers.

Well you should know considering you live in the muslim world.

Maybe they're not so bad after all... white sharia when? I think we could learn a thing or two from each other.

>muslim states
time for google and wikipedia censor that! that's discrimination, false facts, and toxic stereotypes.

this
killing people for an expected human weakness is totally rational

I'd rather it be hangings but I support the idea used to be common place

Commies from helis...

Gays from rooftops...

We have much to learn...

I 100% agree with them.

Adultery > Divorce > Single motherhood > High chance of children being criminals > repeat.

ACKSHULLY...

I read in an unconfirmed source that crime rates in Afrika are almost non-existent exactly because they know very well that the tribe will burn them alive for as much as stealing...

So even though in the big picture, mathematically it's the lesser evil to stone people to death for petty shit, I still can't support it.

I am just a weak, emotional, little bitch when it comes to that.

You are so much of a cuck and a soyboy that you would allow your wife to cheat on you AND take half your stuff, and Alimony, AND child support.

Go stone yourself.

How many ISIS execution videos have you watched? I have watched beheadings, throwing people from rooftops, burning people alive slowly or swiftly, stoning people to death. I'd rather be cheated upon and let her have my stuff than live in a world and society where what I have seen is a thing.

How is it petty though?

How is adultery petty? Well, let's see. In the muslim world after divorce happens, the woman doesn't take anything and simply leaves the home. Having said that, this means that the only thing that happened is that the man will have to get a new woman.
Is this a reason enough for this woman to be stoned to death when there are even less painful barbaric ways to go?