Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking any questions: buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfPt3NgELJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[stupid question]

I wish they re released all the Nishimura Kinu figures.

>Nishimura Kinu
Which ones do you like? I got nurse morrigan for 7k at HLJ BS.

I want Mai Shiranui and Morrigan from Cap VS SNK 2 I already have nurse Morrigan.

I hate being Sup Forums buy/fa/Sup Forums.

isn't mai 15k? why dont you get her?

Eh the cans are only $200 now

[spoon feeding]

Looking for red version only found blue on Mandrake

I must have her.

For a sec I thought we were going to post our every day carry

That's a TGH, but not the one I am looking for

of course, she isn't a rare figure at all, set up an alert in figinstock

You carry gunpla with you?

figinstock? never heard of it user plus 120 dollars is not that cheap user.

It's strange and a shame that the Homura looks so cheap compared to the Kiss-shot

they would have made a nice pair but I really don't even want the Homura

Read the fucking guide

Thank you, I ordered the witch and bottle of Onatusyu pussy love juice.

Because nobody answered me.

wut? 14k is a standard price nowadays for big/detailed figures.

According to mods is ok for me to ignore the guide so fuck you asshole.
I'm not rich user I have to really think about what figures I want to buy.

or you might find one at amiami b+/b for 11k, anyway set that alert as I told you.

they give her away as a price in a lottery or something right?

>Uniqlo X Umineko tie in
>Uuu uu jacket

Maybe you should try killing yourself, user.

it is a "prize" fig but that doesn't mean it's a lottery prize

usually you win prize figures in crane games or similar things

Why is not like I asked user for specifics or to link me to the site or service , all I said is that I have never heard of said site.Elitist fags like you and this assholemake havind a conversation with people on Sup Forums fucking impossible.

so 0 chance to get if you are not japan?

in japan* fug

(You)

No it means it's going be cheap as dirt on mandarake

What the fuck

> Wont put any effort into reading the guide, but still expect to be spoon fed.

And we are the ones that have to put up with lazy fags like you that ask the same questions every thread.

If you want to have a conversation the very least you could do is reading on the basics and follow the etiquette of a thread, instead of acting like a retarded self entitled faggot.

Like I said , mods are ok with people not reading the guide and said you should never even post it on threads anymore so in my eyes I'm actually following the rules and you assholes are the ones who are out of place so fuck you faggots.

Keep posting those pics so I can keep reporting them also you keep derailing the thread thank you asshole.

huh

got any more? I can do this all night asshole.

All I want is a Junko Enoshima shirt or merchandise
She is best girl

>needing the guide
youre all a bunch of retards if ya need ya hand held to buy a coupa toys online.

Who prizefigure here?

Fuck off 4 eyes faggot.

you guys are still not getting this fig?

Cyan came out great.

>sculpted by i-con

He makes great sculpts. Not his fault that Griffon fucked up during mass production.

WAIT

This GERMAN has a REMOVABLE TINY hat?

If I had space and a room in which I could display it without anyone else seeing I would. Angela is like an ass lover's dream.

>You made our whole team orgasm!

i bet you want this life size one.

Look at that face

Look at that skin

Jesus christ

I'm not sure if you're talking about the dude or the fig.

you better have a separate numpad block for that. because tenkeyless people will be first in line for the ovens.

You depend on those keys? Back to Sup Forums please.

surely you don't use the numbers row to enter numerical sequences.

>not using the windows calculator and cursor.

molten cheese

>Not using the number row
>Using wangblows

Looks more like fettuccine.

>using a different application just to type numbers. sounds more of a workaround than a solution to me.

I only use it for the special chars.

He looks like leather

She looks like a bootleg

And now I want nachos. Thanks, asshole.

You mean nachas

Oh hey, the bodysuit is actual fabric. It probably shouldn't be woven though. Too bad they had to address the breast pockets in that way too.

1/4 ver. has nice hair.

Only the breats part is fabric, the rest is trextured paint. And the fabric piece is so that her breast can be life-like texture ;_; .

There's a video on the whole process of sculpting and painting her.

that figure was almost entirely 3d printed(not in a single piece obviously).

bags of sand, am I right? ;_;

It wasn't 3d printed, it was just 3d sculpted ( her anime model was used as reference) and the sculpt itself was done by hand

youtube.com/watch?v=JfPt3NgELJs

do we have 3D-shape weaving machines yet? I know there are 3D knitting machines, but that would be too coarse for a suit with breast pockets.

it looks better in general. the green bits are transparent too.

As someone who sews making breast pockets is a real fucking bitch unless the breasts are so big that you cant see the underseam

I don't get it.

It's a joke about how hard it's actually be to get clothes to cling to breasts like they do in anime.

real clothes generally do not work like it does in anime because clothes are generally made from flat pieces of fabric, because that's how they are woven from yarns.

you get folds and stretching and arches.

thanks

The 1/4 was almost completely redone, which is good. The face was improved, her ass looks better, her hair actually looks like (anime) hair.

They should do a soft breasts version.

I want to lay down under the one on the right. In real like fou could do better than that with some tailoring though, right? That just looks embarrassing as-is.

I want this charm point and I want it now.

I don't know where to look and I love it.

Here's hoping they both
A. Don't fuck this up and
B. Continue on to do Zenbu's Zenbus equal justice

>he actually needs it

not the sewing user, but the simple fact that we generally do not see girls running around with that kind of curtain suggests that things can be done, probably without tailoring too, just by choosing a different cut.

but there's a difference between hooters tanktops or even french maid tops that are supported by a corset and the thing where even baggy, mass-produced school uniforms manage to hug every curve.

There's a reason the impossible_clothes and 乳袋 tags exist.

are you gay?

>just by choosing a different cut.
Which is essentially factory tailoring. Lots of clothes seem to bullshit even that by stretching, which can be great, but I was thinking there would be fewer options for that sort of thing with a school uniform unless you had it done yourself.

PErsonally though, I'm at the point where I odn't even care if something hugs the bottom curve better than it should, my eyes really only roll when there's fabric between the cleavage and the shirt isn't stupidly loose.

I like girls in many kinds of uniform. Whether I am a girl too, I leave you to judge.

It looks stupid on sweaters. But I don't mind it so much on dress shirts or blazers. That they are buttoned makes it more palatable.

>not denying you wear glasses
What's next, wearing autism sneakers?

What's the difference between autism sneakers and regular sneakers? Asking for a friend

>sneakers
hiking sandals are superior