What Democrat would run in 2020?

>Hillary is a pariah of the DNC
>Zuckerberg is as socially awkward as they come
>Biden can't answer a question without rambling
>Mark Cuban said he would go Republican if he ran

Do they have anyone that has a real chance? Or are they just gonna use some random no-name and hope for no scandals to come out?

Satan, just cut out the middleman.

It will either be Creepy Biden, or some token non white. Though the DNC will probably be forced to go with Biden and they will lose, or if they cave to the progessive wing which I doubt, they will get a rabid nigger communist.

Bernie Sanders has a huge following. He is way too old though..

what about michelle Obama?

She and Obama got way too close to the Clintons. People will connect their endorsement of Hillary and Bill Clinton's sexual escapades to ruin her into the ground.

I saw the CNN Interview

May I suggest LAVAR BALL as a possible candidate for Presidency in 2020..

He is well spoken, intelligent logical and you don't have to worry about him being grateful if he wins.

He will have a lock on the African American vote and the usual white guilt liberals.

They are gonna go for a MOSLEM.

prolly Araqic or mix raice ... but def a MOSLEM. So yeh ... I mean sure Obummer may have bin laden with the faith, but he said he was Kirsten Dunst ... but they gonna gopher a full fledged open out and about MOSLEM next!!! yeppers (no lie)

BIG

BALLER

NATION

Al Franken.

What woman wouldn't want that Jew Chad's Frankenstein beta arms reaching out to put their titties in the twist of a lifetime?

but literally every time the man is suggested, you're basically saying "bernie can still win!"

Their best shot would be to double down on identity politics and start grooming Julian Castro.

Not memeing, Jim Webb.

LaVar Ball for Dem nominee

FTN was thinking it could be Terry McAullife.

Harvey winestein

DNC is going to run a minority

Which minority, I don't know

What about Dwayne "the rock" Johnson? Could you imagine having a literal rock for president?

MOSLEM

It's Tulsi Gabbard. Screenshot this post.

>Two WWE wrestlers Presidents, back-to-back

Trump's is more of a formal thing, but it's still funny to imagine.

They will run a superstar celeb and win in a landslide and you nazi idiots will cry in agony

Biden will come back

Kanye 2020
Screenshot this post

If they don't run tulsi, they will lose. She gets the anti Muslim vote and the she vote.