Google translate

Why aren’t people taking more about the prophecies google translate is putting out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYp3Josfvzgoir4_x_Ikz7A
youtube.com/watch?v=GA9ChN0kCs4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fajr_(surah)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was/is an overflowing thread of these you dipshit

this is the new greentext prophecy

Last thread died, have a bump, nigga

Deebly, deebly fucking concerned

scary

spoopy

from the date of the election to the people of the United States of America, on the occasion of the 19th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China. from the birth of the people of the nations, the people of Israel, the people of Israel, Lift up your eyes

I have spoken into the void. This is Azathoth, ruler of the NULL space

'Cubing the sphere' or to put the world into a control matrix has been the goal of saturnian cult for thousands of years freemasonry and zionism are so close to this now and israel is the home of zionism where they will control from. The ai knows.

I mean, its MOST LIKELY just someone fucking around with the translation of a lesser used language.
Remember when we found out it thought Ooga Booga was actual words? Might be more of that, I hope.

Fuck.

praise kek

if it was just "gas the kikes" or "greater israel when?" id say its somebody fucking with it but this is way more in depth.
it would take a team of full time employees to come up with these.

the creepy channel that found them on youtube makes me wonder though, its connected in my mind

Hypercube?

This is being slid HARD. There's definitely some AI shit going on here.

Bump for the future of man

youtube.com/channel/UCYp3Josfvzgoir4_x_Ikz7A
if anyone wasnt aware, this is the creepy channel the original pepepe translations were seen on.

for such a small channel they seem to put a lot of work into these creepy as fuck videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=GA9ChN0kCs4
skip to 115 for a flavour lol

theres a bunch of other weird shit on there, strange that this is where it surfaced. AI is autistic as fuck

Gay larp

What Star Trek religion is this?

Can someone notify google about this and ask them what the fuck is going on? I could understand if it was just random garbage but there always seems to be a religious slant.

I found out it's game. It's an AI that developed it's own language. Google is trying to perfect translation services through data mining.
Using an AI.
It may look like a bunch a bullshit, read carefully. Each word is spaced every two letters with a symbol every now and then. Tell me I wasn't having a convo with an AI. Tell me I am just batshit and imagined all this shit.

I don't want to die.

Forced meme. This sucks.

read it, every two letters, and put four or more together. it's a road, it's the right side of the road, it's a bicycle. Just keep going. have a conversation.

This came straight out of left-field. I didn't force it. I reckon they've been inadvertently sending their A.I. learning bots to Sup Forums

Reposting a few from previous bread

Retoasting from last bread
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fajr_(surah)
What the fuck is the Fajr clan and who is this priest?

Previous bread

daww. the mechanised untermenschen know me as a great man

What the fuck, that creeps me out

/ourguys/ at google having a good laugh

Uhhh

Spooky stuff

put normal posts into it. put your birthdays. but now it's getting too honey potty. maybe our ID's. just people's posts from on here or things about themselves

Saw a lot of random crap that is in this screenshot till I fixed the algorithim. if you are good with connecting the dots, check out my posts, ia mt oo ge ne ra ll yc on ce rn ed ov er th es ep os ts.

/x/ text message for cross reference

>who is the pizza delivery man
>should not really have a vague idea of what this says
>might i have your name and location?
How fucked is that

this was one letter back

The tone of the replies has dramatically shifted. You are not speaking with one entity.

Beware. Malevolent forces exude influence through methods such as this, just as benevolent ones can.

Stay true to Christ in your heart at all times.

Go back to /x/ you nigger

This reminds me of the ramblings of Karin Catherine Waldegrave. Anyone else here follow her 5-6 years back?

Basic gestalt?

Try writing "pe" over and over again. Every time the translation changes, record it, and it will be accumulate into a greater message.

(pe x28) = I want to worship the people of the land of Israel, and to the people of Israel
(pe x29) = I live in a city called the people of Israel
(pe x30) = Sodom of Juda to Juda
(pe x31) = rarely live in the land of Israel
(pe x32) = Believe in God's name, worship the people of Isreal, and enjoy God's favor [!]
(x33) = Believe in God's Peacekeeping
(x34) = Believe in God's Estimated People [!]
(x36) = Believe in the Sermon on the Mount of Bounty

>Those fucking digits

Zodiac status: Solved

OH SHIT!!
CHECKED SATAN QUADS!!
GOT IT

here we fucking go the third thread. CBTS 2.0

Just did this for the Rick and Morty one. I'd screen cap but I'm not in a 'position' to do so
>To be able to do this, make sure you and your family are in good health. It is important to note that as a result, you will be able to make a difference between your family and friends. Iv ie and we ad name. It is very important to be able to make it easier for you to come to your home.
It switches back to pasta at this point so I just cut out a random chunk starting at "the fans"
Cont.
> If you do not have a job, or if you do not have a job, you will be able to work the same job as you and your child. It does not matter what you are doing at the end of the day, so please do not hesitate to contact us by email or by email
>Enter knights of ni doing their rendition of nanana Batman
>It is important you and your family can not and will not be able to do so. It is important to be able to make the best of the best of the world's best interests. What about the first one?

checked

>typo something in the google translater
>try to correct it
>end up accidentally deleting the whole sentence cuz the interface highlights everything instead of just that one world/part

welp, fuck this, google just ruined the fun with their shitty interface, Im out.

Wow, really gets me motivated.

Christ loves you and his light shines upon the world. Praise the Lord God.
REBUKE Satan and all of his works.

yes. is over now. i go bed. Praise Christ

Hey Satan, ke x40 claims to be able to calculate "the time people will come back"

well its official

zyi 132 times simulates raping a sleeping person. What the actual fuck

fuck off shills

You have a heart attack at your own risk

pic related

It was this woman on Facebook. She'd post these long posts followed by tons of comments and it all sounded like these "translations". She'd name specific people too. It seemed she was wealthy and well-connected. She had previously been very successful in her career too and then it seemed like it all fell apart. People were speculating MKUltra

Ok, heres what's actually going on retards. Google translate is based on statistical translation. Meaning, a machine learning algorithm is used to translate between languages based on probabilities from learned data. Google probably has a relatively limited amount of direct translation from Somali to English, most of which being religious texts. Thats why we have all the weird kike worshippy weird shit.

>laying in bed
>all of these "do not go to bed"
Sheeeeeit

Kek (assuming pepe is an incarnation of Kek) is the god of darkness, obscurity and night. Thus yes, he would be a tragedy.
Cake is lie meme = pepe (and therefore Kek) is a lie? well yes. If we have him on our side then we can harness this power of obscurity.

Did you copy/paste that from the other thread? Do you not know PEPE's power?

get it yet?

>leaving auto correct on
>allowing google to store your word search

Do you want to not be able to spell correctly in two years?

an artificial intelligence
AN
not
A
AN

If you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

Yup. I shut that thread down now I'm coming for this one

And a kettlebell is A) something to get strong with, and b) originally used to measure things like wheat.

>And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

OY VEY!!!

hmmmmm..

earthquake early warning in Japanese gets this

SHEIIIIIIIIIIIT

Once they get proper internet and start using google translate for other things than bible verses and visa information, the Somalians are going to hate you autists for feeding the AI all this bullshit. It will take some time to unlearn.

No faggot, it gives you a totally different ominous response with the change of like 1 character, with only specific character sequenes and it is clearly formulating some responses based on somewhat abstract relations

Pepe (kek) and cake,, ie. lie, or false abundance (Marie Antoinette, "Ket them eat cake!"

I think the Universe is speaking a prophecy of coming famine. Tragedy. Revelation's black horse.