Joukamachi no Dandelion

It's that time of the month again. Looks like the previous thread with the spoiler pictures died fairly fast though.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!FIhm2aDA!L3PMDTLbMYuP0LgYIpFJ7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aoi a cute.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

NO
WHY

No break next month and supposedly on Aoi according to the user from the last thread.

Volume 4 never.

Why is Angelica such a slut for the Sakuradas? First it was Shuu but she had to give up after 1 panel when she heard he has a fiancee, then it was Haruka, now it's Akane. It's like she will fuck someone as long as that person is a Sakurada.

MISAKI A SLUT

> Last 2 frames
Did Ange catch Akane and the lesbian naked?

R U I N E D
U
I
N
E
D

>a sense of shame and guilty

Her father sent her to breed with a Sakurada. They are by far the strongest magical bloodline

>breed with a Sakurada
Not with a *female* Sakurada.

>Aoi chapter next

AOI'S LUST FOR SHUU

>she took care of me in the bathroom

Does anyone have a link to last chapter?

>Karen putting the new bitch in her place

Why is she so perfect?

It's at the usual places.

I want to marry Aoi-sama.

Reminder that Aoi is controlling your mind and cannot be trusted.

Surprisingly fitting.

The worse problem is she may not even know whether she is controlling others.

We called her Lelouch at the time, man.

FUUUCKK

Just a thought, but Ange's power was to return things to a previous state as long as she has an idea of what they were like and a sense of the time difference in between.

She could easily revert all her character development and go back to lusting after the Sakurada boys.

What would it be like to lose your virginity for the first time over and over for the rest of your life?

I suspect she'll use that to turn her hair back next chapter when she gets yelled at.

I get the feeling Ange's dad an ultra tsundere with his daughter and Aoi will be around to get him to stop being a douche.

If you're still around: mega.nz/#F!FIhm2aDA!L3PMDTLbMYuP0LgYIpFJ7g

Thanks as always, OP.

>Lovely long hair
>Goes full dyke with short hair when she realises she wants to fuck Akane

I don't mind her wanting to scissor Akane but leave the hair out of it, Ayumu.

Karen best girl.

JUST FUCKING WHY
WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS?

FUCKING DROPPED

Ayumu has to hate long haired girls. All the characters are short hair or tied long hair in twintails/ponytail/sidetail. Aoi, the only one with long hair, got shafted out of the election so hard that it's not even funny

Well, Hikari also has long hair, but it's not like she's relevant anymore.

I feel this manga has way too much yuri

He has excellent taste, then.

Tied long hair > short hair > long hair

>short hair > long hair
Fag

Exhibit A

Jealous Ange is so delicious

Shoulder length haircut though. The princess just got a dyke haircut

I for one like her in short hair.

Karen a best.

Hikari is very cute.

I can'd decide who's best between Karen and Hikari. We need more of both.

>mfw i realise that's just Hikari's non-transformed body now

KAAAAAASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not Ange's fault that Akane turns heterosexual girls into lesbians with her perflat chest.

Why is Hikari so fucking dumb?

NISIOOOOOOOOOwait a minute

She is pure and innocent!

YES YOUR HIGHNESS

So, she has less than a zero perfect chance of actually winning, right?

Should have been Shaura the one cleaning his ears.

OH FUCK YOU

Anyone mind giving me a short run down of the realtionship status off all the characters in this story? As in who likes who.

Please and thank you.

Ah, that helps. Thank you.

Shuu and Hana are engaged.
Kanade still lusts for her onii-san.
Haruka and Misaki are still themselves.
Class rep likes Haruka.
Hikari might be gay for Sacchan, who knows.
Sacchan might be gay for Hikari, who knows, but she definitely has a thing for Haruka.
Teru and Shiori will grow up healthy and become the first normal reciprocated incestuous relationship in the Sakurada household.
Akane might be gay for Karen.
Karen is definitely gay for Akane.
Akane might also lust after the onii-san depending on which source you're looking at.
Haruka looks at pictures of Akane on the internet.
Angelica has basically lusted after Shuu up until she found out he already had Hana, possibly lusted after Haruka, and is now almost/definitely gay for Akane and can potentially lust after anyone in the Sakurada household at the drop of a chapter.
Aoi really, badly wants Shuu. I wish.

Basically, this isn't really that far off even as an exaggeration.

It was obviously made for jokes when it was airing but it still has a good degree of accuracy.

> No Ange
This is outdated.

I love this man.

This show sure has some crazy stuff going on.
Anyway, thanks again.

>This show sure has some crazy stuff going on.
It's surprising that it's in a magazine that also serializes Sakura Trick and Koufuku Graffiti.

>Aoi really, badly wants Shuu
I wish so too. Maybe they'll introduce a real love interest for her next chapter to make her the second royal child with an official couple.

How can this manga go on when onnih ais already married ?

I don't mind. Eldest sister is always the best.

Aoi-sama is pure and is not into incest. She'll marry a handsome, kind, younger man who is not her brother, and will give birth to seven (7) healthy children.
She'll become a very devoted mother who will take good of her children and teach them that incest is bad.

>yurishit garbage

Looks like the author is too scared of giving Akane a normal male love interest. So he took the easy path of yuribaiting

Dropped

Karen already won before the manga started.

Don't bait too hard yet. It's only Monday.

But she can transform back to being younger when she wants

Her power reduces her lifespan whenever she uses it though. A bit of a cop-out when Ayumu realized he basically made her immortal.

The difference between Shuu and Aoi is that Shuu is a based guy and thus can get into a relationship with a girl without the otaku raging. Aoi though is an otaku fap bait and the perfect goddess so her fucking some random stranger that goes against the otaku's incest interest would make for a lot of rage.

Where's Shiori?

Karen is the best girl. Great she appears a lot recently.

The manga is full of lesbians. Onii-sama was the only one barely keeping all the bitches straight

When Karen was talking about her mother, did she mean she was with the Queen at that moment?

Considering that Akane's mom is the queen, what other option is there?

Princess Hana when?

The lack of Shuu these past few chapters is a little depressing.

Busy railing that hana

Shuu's screentime is already over. Ayumu tried to shift the focus on Haruka, but then he decided to go full yuribait with Akane

When the fuck was this?

I wasn't completely right, but she's still not immortal.

Never truly realized that Hikari is dumb as shit. Then again, she's like what? 10?

She's like 15 now.

Hikari and Sacchan are made for each other then.

Is Sacchan a pedo for liking a 10yo girl?

She's 13 or 14 now, so just over the edge of lolicon.

The things I'd do to Hikari.

Sex with Hikaru would look like Toshi Densetsu ep 1

After Shuu, Misaki and Akane, who is next on Ange's list?

She has eight Misakis to choose from.

The mom