What're some Sup Forums approved careers...

What're some Sup Forums approved careers? What's a job you can get right now to start helping your race as soon as possible?

Literally any carrier, as long as you have one...this will automatically make you as twice as above as any nigger, even the ones with a carrier.

>pic related

RWDS

Chef?

How can I get an interview?
American military isn't exactly working for our benefit right now.

That's australian millitary brah.
But our millitary is one of the most cucked millitaries in the world.

Demon Hunter it could help send (((them))) back

Or anything IT oriented will do

Yes, at Wendy's.

Walmart. I don't want to be the last remaining white person in the company.

Any position of power, also the media.

Look at the "SJWs" or Marxists or (((them))). Look at all the positions they try to infiltrate first.

Go there.

If you get a job in health care you will be holding the power of life or death in your hands and that's a pretty redpilled position to be in.

masons worship doctors because they know things, man

>tfw work for crime scene cleanup

All those years of browsing gore threads on Sup Forums finally paid off

since this thread can fall under
>self improvement
category
i have a question, how to stop coming here so often?
>inb4 get a job
>implying it's easy
it's like, you think you just
>frequent
pol, next thing you know it's your most visited website
you think you're gunna spend le couple of minutes browsing, next thing you know it turns into hours-months-years, just jacking off to shit posts
even though this board is garbage, it's addictive, how to stop coming here so often

Military
>b-b-but muh israel wars
There are no wars you will fight in unless you go SOF. You learn skills that will help you out in the event something happens at home

>pol isn't a website
but it actually is

Stop thinking like a kike, you dumb faggot.

I like being a cop, but I also own a business so I don't feel like a complete parasite.

Anything in the federal government. Work your way up the ladder. Beat the Jews at their own game.

Rebel Artist like Sabo.

Anything that you enjoy doing that gives back to others, whether that be your friends, family, lovers or people in general. Your gift in this life is what you have to offer other people. If you had all the money in the world, how would you spend your free time? Write that down and relate it to giving to other people. Money always follows.