How do you look back at the early 2000s now?

How do you look back at the early 2000s now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlWp32BS2QI
youtube.com/watch?v=cxew-RFZmA0
youtube.com/watch?v=uhqRMzoyV4g
youtube.com/watch?v=7pEH37JIgBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Mark Dice in the middle?

utter shit except for the video games

Sum41 was the best metal band ever.

I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME

I don't.

IM IN TOO DEEP AND IM TRYIN TO KEEP

No, it's some Indian

Still got in too deep and fat lip on my playlist which I blast out my Jeep on the reg

I remembered it as a time when conspiracy theories about one world government and population replacement were something to just laugh off as non-sense.

I can't, I was still inside my father's balls.

More uglier people, but society was a lot more livable and comfy. Going to friends place to play CS while today that is unheard of since its all over TM or discord.

ANOTHER VICTIM OF YOUR CONFORMITY

it was a time when you could make fun of faggots and muslims but niggers were worshiped even more than today

>tfw in just over 1 month people who have only seen this millenium will be able to openly post here

you have to be over 18 to be on this site

>mfw I remember the 70's

how wrong i was

>tfw did anyways

the paradigm shift that happened on 9/11.

Suck my dick mr 56%.

Are you actually Japanese?

>India
>56% bantz

>tfw I went under
>tfw I became another casualty of society

Nostalgic as I was in my late teens and at the height of my weeb days before literal faggots infiltrated my once nebbishy subculture.

You're a poo, it doesn't work that way.

Your ID says POO ayy LMAO.

wow! You must be experiencing culture shock with how radically different the world is today.

2001 is when everything went to shit.
The world changed forever, for the worse.

Okay, Poo.

it changed FOR SURE, can you imagine how the US would lookj today if we didnt invade iraq/ifganistan in the 2001/2003 period? we'd probably be involved somehow ((someway)), but i doubt the financial crisis and the lost decade resulting from the recession would have occured.

Spbp

It was pretty cringe and full of societal growing pains as the internet became a thing

Country was still 70% white
Hnng, fuck this 61% bullshit. fuck Spics I'd gas every single one if I could

born in 89 and I thought I was depressed having to deal with all these 16 year trump dick suckers jesus man .
it was a great time but I was in high school banging 15 year old english girls , emo was kind of gay , weed wasn't as strong but still good , remember people all loved bush here till 2003 , nobody gave a fuck about peoples feelings great time still felt like the 90s till 2006

I remember where I was that day, so this preggo was in NY getting her soft belly picture taken. I wish I could have groped her as a kid.

he looks like this today

i think hes doing okay, robot

9/11 is definitely when everything went to shit!

youtu.be/jlWp32BS2QI

I don't care, all I'm scared about is the botnet. Nothing is safe. I just see sheep where ever i go.

Earl 2000's were fucking skits cunt
Best years of my life were probs between 2003-2011

theres a ptg poster in that belly makes you think

>im not alone

Probably best time of my life. Probably also because I was so ignorant of the world around me except for friends chicks music festivals and drugs. Also games were pretty dope.

the cartoons weren't that bad either, aside from the censorship of anything that could trigger 9/11 feels, leading to dozens of "lost episodes" or "aired out of order" episodes

I went to high school 02-06 and it felt despondent and whack, despite having a good social life.

Its always been shit leafbro. The only thing that changes is the beautiful things in this world grow fewer and fewer by the day. The subhumans are at the ramparts and the animals are wearing clothes.

90s to 2009 were the last time it was ok to be white

it was fun times, good pussy, good drugs, good video games, good culture

maybe to the generation born after the 90s its like the 1920s versus the 1930s
youtube.com/watch?v=cxew-RFZmA0

The music was alot better tbqh

Early 2000 was great. I was slamming all the hottest chicks in school and I bullied the immigrants who thought they were cool.

Pretty much sums it up

>good pussy
Wtf is wrong with you. Jesus doesn't like seeing you or hearing you talk like that

...I got my license in 89...you have no idea how I welcome the Trump dick suckers after living through the Clinton dicksuckers my son.

Really should've killed myself around then.

you can listen to free music on youtube now. dumbass

without 9/11 and the war on terror, all i can think is, imagine, how many more white people there would be in the US today- there's no denying that 9/11 impacted white America disproportionately. WTC was mostly financial and business stuff. Which was probably mostly whites and asians. Firefighters and NYPD are predominantly Irish and Italian, and according to wikipedia, whites accounted for 60% of the force in 2002, and that was probably higher in the 2000-2001 frame.

Then the war on terror happened. The Army to this day, remains 73% white. I imagine that mightve been even higher back in the early 00's.

How many younger whites never had kids, or their wives stopped at 1?

How many never even had kids?

I can't help but think about that. 9/11 and the war on terror devastated the white population

>30 second commercial
>Free

A lot of really good movies. A lot of great music I cut my teeth on. Other than that, the most trying and worthy to be forgotten period of my life so far

Everyone is saying that everything went shit after 2001. For me it was rather 2008 when the crisis hit hard. I felt like everything stopped being fun suddenly and everyone started to be so serious and focused on their careers. Now I just feel like living in a zombie apocalypse.

Ad block is your friend. Ublock to be exact.

>he doesn't have adblock
How are you even alive?

I don't watch Youtube all day.

You don't have YouTube Red?

No I don't watch much youtube. I don't even have an account.

I was happier back then.

war is no problem. but the pussyfooting around they did was a problem. RoE and OFOF was a joke. what's the point of having an ebin army if you don't utilise it properly?

these are 7th graders?

Absolutely required at my job. 50 or so hours a week spent on YouTube alone.

Kek I didn't even know there are commercials on youtube

Good games and hardly any capeshit vs today. No faceberg. Fun stoner movies.

Absolute fucking dog shit, easily the worst time in my life. I dunno what changed after Y2K but it came on like whiplash and pervaded every facet of society. Truly the most wretched decade.

7th or 8th. I don't remember 100%. I don't have the yearbook where I am.

'89er as well. You nailed everything on the head, except personally I was unhappy.
Also I remember people being a lot less ignorant in general but a whole lot less triggery too

show bob and vegana you saucy little firecracker

you can see the plane in that pic

Some shitskin. Me and my buddies would call him «the poo»

What was it like in the Czech republic lad?

I remember having to use the home phone

It was still pretty wild. Illegal parties all over the place. Supply of quality drugs at every corner. Ppl didnt care so much about others affairs. Everyone just wanted to have fun in their own way. I would say it was our version of 60's.

#Metoo

the audio was far better than the video
youtube.com/watch?v=uhqRMzoyV4g

Poos are basically niggers.

the start of nigger lovin degeneracy.

back then whites and blacks and spics and gooks kept away from eachother, and it was much better

Looking back on the early 2000's makes me feel bitter about the media and the government. I still pine for the pre-TSA days, before the patriot act, before the bush tax cuts. I remember when anti-white racism wasn't mainstream, when anti-male rhetoric was fringe, and when gays weren't heroes for being gay. It seemed like things were fairer and less hateful, but that was from the perspective of a sheltered liberal boy in Seattle.

My childhood. I miss it

how did this make you feel when it happened it was when I realized something bad was coming
youtube.com/watch?v=7pEH37JIgBU

99 was the peak. 2000 tech crash. After 01 the decline accelerated. 02 we said get ir done n kill them bad boys 03 we said fuck it we rly gonna whoop ass. 04 we held hope and bought more homes 05 we realized the shit we were in. 06 we said screw it, Kanye it is. 07 we said this is our fate. 08 the crash confirmed, and no one had homes. 09 you were born making it unbearable.

It was shit before that.

well I hope you are doing good now bro

do you all not remember that the 90s had PC fad as well?

what was it like living in white america with the soviet union still active and an real enemy?

disregarding "Fat Lip", All Killer No Filler is easily the best pop punk album of that wave

Um, I'm the same age as you and no it didn't feel like the 90s at all. The music was shit, the TV was shit. I really hated the era.

Like the Jap said, vidya was experiencing a Golden Age between 1998-2004. We also had G4/TechTV which was nice.

Besides that, music, movies, and television got really shitty really fast. Fashion was fucking gay. Technology was awkward with the transition between analog and digital. Economy was a giant bubble (McMansions were a dead giveaway), and politics was ruled by neocon cunts trying to start WW3.

I had some fun. Mostly bad times, though.