Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s--UvKgVJOU
youtube.com/watch?v=67VqKjiTlU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"white" is not a doctrine built on pedophila, deception, and gayness.

cry more muhammad.

neither is "Paki"

>95-98% of Pakistanis are Muslim

1. They're hot
2. Muslims are not
3. I can't wait until you all die
4. Please do another major terror attack so we can finally begin the 4th Reich

amen

White people make up 74% of the US population and a majority of Europe. You would expect them to commit 74% of the attrocities.

Muslims make up only 3% of the US and are a minority across Europe. Their attrocities are by far disproportionate.

Besides, these men were tried and convicted by other whites. White people ARE vocally against them.

>mfw they all look the same
the absolute state of british genetics

but whites are pussies. so much so muslims openly disrespect your cops bcs they know you won't do anything. in rotherham, one of the rapists was getting a BJ and told the cop "I"m just getting a blowjob"... the cop drove away. The white girl was about 14... whites won't do shit

look better than pakis

>"I like slurping white semen please fuck me daddy please Naziboo you're superior to me!!"

Why do you degrade yourself so?

>rescued after five days
This cocksucking piece of Muslim filth has some gall.

White's an ethnicity, Islam is a religion. You're born one, you choose the other. But to play his game...

1. Likely the multiple Jewish-run media outlets that sexualize children and focus on hypersexualized young women like the cash me outside girl
2. Cops seem to always be associated with white power, so that cop reporting it is the white community reporting them.
3. Kidnapping and abusing young women is horrible, white, black, gay, straight, Jew, Christian, or Muslim. Now why the fuck is there not more public reporting and condemnation of Aghan and Arabic comfort boys?

No need to spread lies user.

bro, no amount of anti-white violence will rile enough whites. all you can do is raise a large family in the mountains and hope they make it long enough to vote for the white trans lesbian instead of the black chink gender fluid child rapist.

The arrogance of this paki nigger.
>look im british too goys

youtube.com/watch?v=s--UvKgVJOU

Great point op, anti white coverage is used a lot by Jews in the media. Have you heard about the story about a 98 year old World War 2 vet who got neglected and laughed at by a bunch of nigger nurses at a senior home? Probably not because the media can never leak out news stories that represent true race relations in the county.

Video 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=67VqKjiTlU0

Notice the lack sympathy that they have for the old cracker. This case was only rerecorded because of the patient's family. There is no doubt that there are more cases of Nigger incompetence.

Dumb niggers

?

Is there a pattern of this happening?
Or is there a pattern of Paki muslims doing it?
Well?

Confirmed for never being around pashtuns

>.uk

Well, considering the police have been turning a blind eye to that shit for the muzzies, the chavs figured they'd give it a go.

Those are all valid questions that should always be explored. The muslim community for some reason consistently refuses though.

they must have seen sandniggers getting away with it all the time and figured they would try it

>3 chads "rape" a girl

Lol. She wanted it.

Woops
>20 chads

... god I wish that girl was me

The same reason libtards like to screech about whites owning slaves and seceding from the Union. They fail to mention the whites that were against these things and fought on the other side.

Muslims are stinky and brown, therefore they have no rights to touch beautiful white angels of god.

There, your question has been answered. Only whitey may rape, blacky and browny get no rights! End of debate.

1. ‘White’ is not an ideology
2. These men are now being processed by the criminal justice system instead of being ignored by the authorities because of their race and religion.
3. Whites condemn all acts like this, hence it being illegal. We’re not the ones being told by religious leaders that certain groups are acceptable targets.

I think they should all be excecuted, but there's no doubt in my mind they aren't a bunch of junkies

um yes it is

i think we need another year or two to properly prepare the terrain. after that they don't even have to attack, a false flag would be absolutely worth it. can't wait for the great cleansing to begin desu

fake news moral panic bullshit

1, probably the internet
2, obviously they were reported, how do you think they were caught and ended up in the news?
3, there are no leaders of whites or "whiteness" and if there were any, they wouldn't be "moderate" by your measure

*pretends to care in Mudslime*

>ask politically incorrect questions!
He converted to Islam
>no, don’t focus on that! Not very PC!

Did they shout some white equivalent to Allah Akbar?

Whites need to learn their history and throw off the jew, then they'll come to their senses....

Id like to see the rest of the 20 men

White people make up the majority of crimes commited and have commited the highest number of terror attacks in America.

White Supremacy is a far bigger issue than 'the blacks' or Islam will ever be, but the racists will never acknowledge that fact.

>citation needed

Donkey shit stinks

Dirty smelly Islamic terrorists stinky thoughts are irrelevant. Smoking flip flops sitting in a crater are all I want to see from them.

DEATH PENALTY FOR ACTING LIKE PAKIS

Well they are lead by example. See thousands of Muslims do this each and everyday with no repercussions it's only natural that others want in on that action.

its okay when mudslimes use "whataboutism," poorly

Who are the white leaders?

>muslims make up less than 1/2 a percent of the country's population
>"why won't the media cover what the white people do a couple more times a year than the less than 1/2 a percent that are muslims?!"

the problem here is the lack of understanding of basic math, and because of continual increase of non-white/non-asians, the misunderstandings between the two opposing forces will only get stronger

Yes... yes it is.

Fuck off back to Asia

>Pikies

A completely separate group on the census form.

god damn that's a lot of "Asians"