Why do pagans think that they are a threat to the Jews when the Jewish media glorifies paganism and uses it to attack...

Why do pagans think that they are a threat to the Jews when the Jewish media glorifies paganism and uses it to attack Christianity through TV shows like "Vikings" and "the Last Kingdom"? You LARPers are nothing but useful idiots. The only real threat to the Jewish order has come from Christian nations like Poland, Hungary, and Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/parker33321/status/932801311782907908
radioaryan.com/2016/05/aryan-narrations-julian-apostate-and.html
pastebin.com/chtax1au
inthenameofallah.org/Muhammad the Coward.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pagans are larpers and Kike puppets. They dont use their brain. Also dont expect them to answer you.

Why do you come to Sup Forums and heap hate on people here, OP?

It convinces no one.

Name one thing neopagans have accomplished.

Neopagans have not done shit, the reason you have western civilization is because of the Greco-Roman pagan traditions. Christianity destroyed that until they dug up old pagan shit during the renaissance, we colonized the world and entered the industrial and scientific revolution after that period.

Varg Vikernes has accomplished quite a lot before and after his prison sentence.

He has convinced many young people to abandon the Jewish faith (Christianity).

You're god is a weak powerless Jew man who trembled in fear as the mighty Roman Empire tortured him. God is mighty and powerful like a warrior not a defeated condemned to die pussy.

bump

Paganism and Christianity are both jewish tricks. To defeat the jews you must embrace esoteric Aryanism.

We're playing into the hands of the Jews and yet you worship a Jew and call him the son of god?

>Greco-Roman pagan traditions

Hellenism had descended into superstition and decadence before St. Augustine and Aquinas saved it from itself.

The scientific revolution and the conquest of the New World began before the renaissance.

You are junior jews

He rose from the dead and told Constantine to conquer in his name.

The Jews hate the Church more than anything, you idiots.

>twitter.com/parker33321/status/932801311782907908
That show was bad ass tho...

radioaryan.com/2016/05/aryan-narrations-julian-apostate-and.html

Roman Pagans literally allied with the Jews against the Church.

He died in the first place because he was defeated therefore he couldn't have been god nor could he rise from the dead.

>The West abolished slavery
>the pagans didn’t

>the West establishes laws against political, moral, and economic injustice
>the pagans didn’t

>the West conquers the world
>the pagans were the world

>the West strives for excellence and progress driven by a transcendent absolute knowledge and the quest to extinguish evil
>pagans remain today in huts (Africans are largely pagan and have been for most of their history)
Why do pagans always use meme flags?

>He has convinced many young people to abandon the founding block of western civilization
Thanks for proving op's point.

Vikings are fucking great

>this is what Christcucks believe
This is now a Varg worship thread

>he was defeated by willingly die for the sake of mankind
>this pagan will ignore the fact that the gods he currently worships are on death row right now and they know it

(you)

And then Rome was defeated and sacked by pagans.

>>He has convinced many young people to abandon the founding block of western civilization
Christianity is not the "founding block" of western civilization. It was the destroyer of western civilization. The church mercilessly slaughtered everyone who upheld white culture and installed a Semetic way of thinking that still plagues our rotten earth.

The Goths were Christians.

"White Culture" or the idea of a European identity did not exist before the Christianization of the West.

>Alaric was a pagan
The Goths spared anyone in the churches

>willingly dying at the hand of a mortal who challenges his divinity and sacred right to rule over all things
>son of god

>he was defeated by willingly die for the sake of mankind

This doesn't make any sense. If he was really god, he could have stuck around forever, shot devils using hadoukens, and do other cool stuff for humanity forever

yes it did.

"European identity" as you speak of it is cancer. It was an early form of globalism. The deterioration of tribal societies is the root cause of everything we deal with today.

A true son of god would crush anyone who threatened him with the might god gave him.

The whole fucking point of Christianity is to come to God willingly and through faith.

Jesus hitting people with sanctified nunchucks and pew-pew holy lasers defeats the point of free will and begets slaves, not faithful.

So society is really better off than it was 1000 years ago? The degeneracy, the disease, tyranny, pollution, corruption, etc?

Or He wouldn't.. which was kind of the point - the rejection of the power paradigm.

>Russia
>threat to jews

It's run by a jewish oilgarchy. You can't even publicly question the holocaust in Russia anymore.

You absolute moron. Try to actually learn about this world that we live in. Here.

pastebin.com/chtax1au

Not every group that participated was Christian. Early aryan Christianity was more like paganism anyway and Catholicism still uses pagan practices and festivals.

I'm God, user. Have faith in me bro, or you're going to hell.

Which is it, faggots? European tribes were constantly at war with each other and there was no shared sense of white culture. Christianity promoted a sense of ethnic identity, while also bolstering the West against Islamic invasion.

>what is context

>implying Christians haven't warred with one another
>implying it didn't take 400 years for the Christians to try and fail to stop the spread of Islam

Only pagans can defeat Islam.

>Early aryan Christianity was more like paganism

Why? Because you say so?

>Catholicism still uses pagan practices and festivals.

No it doesn't. That was an accusation invented by Reformation propaganda.

>Be piece of shit dick assed pagan thief
>Crucified beside Christ
>Tell people to fuck off, because Christ didn't do anything wrong.
>Simply ask to be remembered if Christ was the son of God
>First man into Paradise

Oh wow man it's almost as if God has the right to decide who is actually virtuous and deserving of grace and not a larper.

>>implying Christians haven't warred with one another

To a lesser extent than pagans did.

>Only pagans can defeat Islam.

Catholic Poland begs to differ.

War is gods way of rewarding the strong and punishing the weak. God plays favorites and Jesus died in agony like a pussy because he lied about his power.

I still don't see war as a bad thing.

>muh Catholic Poland
I thought Christianity was all about uniting

Rejection of the "power paradigm" is like rejecting gravity. The natural law is the survival of the fittest, why would god reject a law he created? God is god because he is mighty, how can he reject power?

Sure is God's vengeance my friend.

Misrepresenting miracles and holiness to that which is unholy is blasphemy: the only sin for which there is no atonement.

But please, do continue using pseudo-intellectual memes to justify your reconstructionist (((religion))).

Christ died to atone body and soul for all of the sins of man. Any sin you commit is your own doing now: and there are no excuses.

>Survival of the fittest.

Oh boy, it's another " I have no understanding of the definitions of terms explained in a Evolutionary Biology 101 Course" episode.

This... is actually a really good point OP

I piss the face of your impotent Jew god. Muhammad could kick Jesus's ass because he was a conquering warlord. God is mighty not a weak pussy with no kingdom or army.

Furthermore if war is a way of rewarding the strong, you surely are a serviceman then?

Surely your god gives you the strength to earn a Special Operator contract and attend bud/s?

Perhaps maybe you're partway through the Q-Course on an 18X contract?

Post timestamped trident or at least jump wings before you start le epic warrior larping.

Well the theory is demonstrably true so it must be gods law.

I pray to Odin. There's one less good goy over here

Muhommed was a coward.

inthenameofallah.org/Muhammad the Coward.html

Pagans are good goys. The Jews have no fear of you clowns.

He ended faggot pagans then.

Worships (((God))) and (((Christ))).

Calls others "Kike puppets".

I think the us government should be defeated and all politicians hanged and we should install a dictator. I don't want to fight and die in a zog war as a mercenary for Israel helping carrying out their agenda in the Middle East by defeating Bashar Assad and Saddam Hussein.

Why do you rely on base ridicule? What do you have to fear from a God that is both righteous and mighty? One that expects a warrior to be both unyielding in battle and honorable in peace?

True power does not rely on cruelty to rule.

The only real response that mattered. Divide and conquer. Fucking Kike shills at it again.

No, it's not like rejecting gravity. You may note that there are plenty of animals out there - particularly in the insect world, that work together to achieve a common goal. Same with humans - amazingly. We succeed in exploiting the environment together much better, and end up happier, when we aren't killing each other and forcing people to do things against their will. That's not to say that competition cannot exist, and in fact Jesus actually stresses competence and competition.

Note that the Mohammedans don't create - but conquer. Hasn't really gotten them very far in recent centuries now, has it? Didn't get the Baltic pagans very far either.

Jewish media completely bastardizes pagan beliefs. For example, 99% of modern media incorporates a bunch of hippie wiccan shit into it. Remove that dreadlocks crap, and Germanic paganism would look 14/88 as fuck.

So this means, the LARP, Deviant Art, hippie, and raver community needs to fuck off.

They work together to defeat others. Cooperation is to ensure victory if you have to fight. Ultimately brains and brawn decide but group tactics require brain power which is another form of might given to fortunate people blessed by God.

So not only are you a coward, a traitor, and someone unwilling to at the very lease work in a respectable trade as a mercenary,

but you are uneducated. Survival of the fittest does not mean the "strongest". Survival of the fittest refers directly to an organisms ability to produce the most viable offspring.

I'm not going to teach the equivalent of freshman biology to you. However, I will provide you with this:

The strongest, baddest, most hardcore motherfucking lion is not the "fittest" if all of his cubs get devoured.

The lion who ensures his cubs survive to adulthood is the "fittest" evolutionary.

Educated yourself and undo the demoralization.

The problem is that everybody is right.

>Christianity
>Jewish pacifism/Jew worship
>Cucked beyond all belief
>Served Europe in the past but has absolutely no utility in the modern day

>Paganism
>A way for mongrels to deal with identity issues
>A LARP outlet for overweight autists
>Has absolutely no utility in the modern day

>Atheism
>Promotes relativity/subjectivism/relativism which leads to degeneracy
>Promotes cynical nihilism which leads to degeneracy
>Provides no cultural unity or purpose
>Is basically just a way for people with nothing else going for them to feel enlightened and superior (of course God doesn't exist you fucking mongoloid, good job you figured it out)

From a purely utilitarian standpoint, white Sharia might be the way to go, but something about it rubs me the wrong way.

I'm not willing to die as a mercenary in service of a master I despise.

ever heard of Christian kinism?

>>Jewish pacifism/Jew worship

It was never pacifist, and Christians hated the Jews until after WWII when secular social engineering was forced on people.

>Cucked beyond all belief

Russia, Poland, and Hungary beg to differ.

>Served Europe in the past but has absolutely no utility in the modern day

See above.

>white sharia

You don't beat mongrels by acting like mongrels.

Why is he wearing late republic legionary armor?

Go to bed Chaim.

Christianity is a semitic religion. They don’t vare about the ethnic background of their followers, as long as they keep the faith. (((They))) own the Christian religion by their financial links, all of them managed by The City in England.

Paganism and Europeism are going to save Europeans from (((them))) and the muslim tribes. Even my country is awakening. We still are under (((their))) control via Chatolic Church and Marxist education, but they’re slowly losing power. And that’s good.

>The strongest, baddest, most hardcore motherfucking lion is not the "fittest" if all of his cubs get devoured.

Exactly, which is why whoever wins the fight and exterminates the others cubs is the winner. God likes winners and punishes losers.

>Russia, Poland, and Hungary beg to differ.

Not because they’re christians, but because they know everything about (((Communist))) danger.

The entire reason male lions kill another males cubs is because they defeated them in a fight to decide dominance over females.

So you are neither a warrior, nor a mercenary, nor a man under arms in any capacity and consistently use warlike imagery and verse to justify your masculinity while following a bastardized, reconstructionist, version of Germanic Neopaganism distilled down from modern (((academics'))) understandings of classical history while ostensibly worshiping a warrior-god and venerating all things warlike.

And out of all of this you are unable to see the absolute idiocy and hypocrisy of your position: and continually resort to base insult to make your non existent points.

You can be an Atheist and not being a degenerate, if you have a proper philosophy to substitute religion with.

Male lions, whether or not they win a fight, will kill any other cub they come across. It is not the act of killing that establishes the fitness, but the survival of the cubs.

Plenty more of other groups of people than Romans word haubergeons with reinforced shoulders. The shoulders are the most likely to be struck by downward strike from a one handed weapon so they are reinforced.

He's not.

> They don’t vare about the ethnic background of their followers

Ethnic identity is strongest in Christian countries.

Secularism has killed ethnicity.

>(((They))) own the Christian religion by their financial links

Christianity has always denounced Jewish usury.

>Paganism and Europeism are going to save Europeans from (((them))) and the muslim tribes.

And yet Traditional Catholicism and Orthodoxy seem to be doing better jobs.

Mexico is a hellhole because dumb tadconiggers like you traded the stability of the church for masonic influence.

And yet secular ex-communist nations like Estonia and the Czech Republic are hellholes.

There is no proper substitute for religion. Atheism always leads to degeneracy.

They don't kill their own idiot. Hence the whole point of killing cubs. To ensure the next generation is populated with his own offspring and not another lion.

>It was never pacifist, and Christians hated the Jews until after WWII when secular social engineering was forced on people.
I'm just speaking to utility. I know that Christianity wasn't always pacifist, but it is pacifist right now, so unless there is some massive change in the next few years, I really can't see us digging ourselves out of the shit with Christianity.

>Russia, Poland, and Hungary beg to differ.
Poles and Hungarians are holding their nations together while maintaining their religion, but they are doing so in spite of mainstream Catholicism everywhere else in the world, not because of it. Mexico is a Catholic nation and it is a hellhole. What is the difference between Mexico and Poland? The people are what matters. Russia is cucked in a lot of ways.

>You don't beat mongrels by acting like mongrels.
I don't know, I'd say that a lot of Europe's problems come from over-civilization.

Because vikings would be such lanklets.

Europe will not survive, but the white species will endure the coming winter.

>>Atheism
>>Promotes relativity/subjectivism/relativism which leads to degeneracy
>>Promotes cynical nihilism which leads to degeneracy
>>Provides no cultural unity or purpose
>>Is basically just a way for people with nothing else going for them to feel enlightened and superior (of course God doesn't exist you fucking mongoloid, good job you figured it out)

This is "modern" athenism. Essentially Atheism was more of an agnosticism initially. Remove Dawkins and all that fedora drivel and Atheism would be appreciated.

For example, I would consider myself Atheist, but I don't believe "because science lol" or any nihilistic crap. Nor do I believe in supporting selfishness. It's about about not believing in God or a lack thereof, but what IS god, rather than who IS god.

I believe in a God, but not as a person, but rather the very scientific definition of energy around us. To be precise, sound frequencies which make up the world you see before you. Some frequencies, much like light (which is sound) you cannot see with your eyes, but with technology, or special abilities, you can see these extra things before you. Kind of like Neo in the Matrix seeing all the ones and zeroes. In ye olden days, people called it magic.

God isn't a he or a she, but an it. However, people or creatures sapient enough can achieve godhood where they manage to bend reality before them. (People who can see and manipulate the ones and zeroes (frequencies) before them)

>but it is pacifist right now

Poland, nigger. Not to mention the various Christian militias in the middle east.

>Poles and Hungarians are holding their nations together while maintaining their religion, but they are doing so in spite of mainstream Catholicism everywhere else in the world, not because of it.

"Mainstream Catholicism" is much closer to the Polish and Hungarian example than what Francis does. They are much closer top Catholic tradition, which is why they succeed.

>Mexico is a Catholic nation and it is a hellhole. What is the difference between Mexico and Poland?

Mexico has been controlled by Freemasons since the 1920's.

I came to my beliefs through observation not a desire to justify my masculinity or because I fear mortality and I believe weak slaves go to heaven.

The Vikings were a foot taller than the Anglos. Englishman at the time averaged 5'6" so Vikings were easily 6'6".

>>This is "modern" athenism. Essentially Atheism was more of an agnosticism initially. Remove Dawkins and all that fedora drivel and Atheism would be appreciated.

Atheism was always a Jewish plot to subvert the West. From the Whigs to the Masons.

Religion is merely a bandaid for degeneracy and order. If you put people on an island with no sense of religion, allow them to properly educate, and be well mannered, and give them a clean slate to start a family, there wouldn't be degeneracy.

Read what I say, and don't chomp at the bit to stick the blade in.

>Any
>Other
>Cub

Other implies non-familiar, i.e. not their own.

To put this into perspective:

1. Chad Lion >has 20 cubs, kills 6 other male lions, has huge balls, dies of infected wound.

2. Virgin Lion >has 4 cubs, has tiny balls, but no other male lions are around and he eats 20 cubs and gets swole as fuck from the protein.

Guess who's more fit?

We've tried doing that for seven decades now, and it doesn't work. Secularism is a dead end.

Why do fedoras always promote the most superstitious nonsense?

Not possible, diet was to poor and the average today is shorter even for healthy Norwegians who had optimal nutrition growing up.

>implying a culture built on taking whatever they wanted didn't have access to good food

But that doesn't happen. The chad genetically superior lion doesn't get an infected wound unless he kills the other lion or animal that gave it to him, even so if he is healthy and truly superior he will recover.

Have you read the Bible? I'm not talking about going from Genesis to Revelation, but have you just tried reading the Gospel of Matthew or John? Try it and see how you feel.

Fear mortality? What fear is there in a man who endeavors to live righteously and without succumbing to degeneracy? What fear is there in a man who truly believes another life awaits?

>Weak Slaves

Here's the truth.

You view yourself superior to the "slaves". You hate the average man because he is not as you wish him to be: ergo, you hate the Christian God because in our western canon we say God made man in his image (or vice versa if you believe post-modern deconstructionist thought).

In your estimation, because man is imperfect and flawed, so too must be God. Am I correct?