Why does the MSM and the left call John McCain a war hero?

Why does the MSM and the left call John McCain a war hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9XewOH8co2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's one of them

Because to the left and their financiers everything is relative

Call me when your leaf ass can spend 6 years in the Hanoi hilton faggot

The Eternal Boomer got guilted over treating Vietnam vets like shit so nowadays all veterans are war heroes.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

he's a walking holocaust memorial

He doesn't need to do that user, OP is not a shitty solider that gets caught

god I fucking hate leafs. unironically, it's not banter, I fucking hate you faggots

John McCain is a Rock Star

Gets caught and spills his guts and causes the death of many and actually helps them with their propaganda. A fucking traitor.

They call him a hero because they are also traitors to their country.

because 70% of americans are literally brain dead and will believe anything their idiot box & cancer phones tell them

His story is interesting in that the admiral's son who had all the skids greased ends up in a legitimately cruel situation. McCain is tough, no doubt, and I respect that.

Politically, though, he is a little conniving shit and one of the most destructive people in recent american politics. He needs to be run out of town on a fucking rail.

He has always been the MSM's darling because he'll "break ranks" and talk shit about republicans, along with his boyfriend pic related. Anytime you hear (re: Trump) something like, "Even senators in his own party are blah blah blah" you can bet your ass it will be these two jokers.

Because the viet-cong let him go.

He is a war hero

For the vietnamese
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

Because he is a liberal so they want to pump him up.

Soldiers should be left to die where they stand as soon as the conflict is over. Why evrn spend money to bring them back. Worthless hicks, niggers, and wets anyways.

Because of the Jew.

Whoa anons. Why the hate on McCain. Explain autists. The dude was tortured

Because he kind of was.
And it's not just the left.
But the bastard threw that out the window when he entered politics and became the senile fuck known as the Maverick.

god damn im a fucking nigger

Apparently being tortured (who knows if that's even true) makes you never a Jew puppet.

>Whoa anons. Why the hate on McCain. Explain autists. The dude was tortured
See this:

Muh moderate rebels

So do cuckservatives and boomers

>soldier
wanna know how I know you've never been in the military?

Are marines soldiers? Or are marines just marines?

>marine
Now I know you're also retarded

That's just because his old boyfriend broke up with him.

>soldiers
>In most armed forces use of the word "soldier" has taken on a more general meaning due to the increasing specialization of military occupations that require different areas of knowledge and skill-sets. As a result, "soldiers" are referred to by names or ranks which reflect an individual's military occupation specialty arm, service, or branch of military employment, their type of unit, or operational employment or technical use such as: trooper, tanker (a member of tank crew), commando, dragoon, infantryman, artilleryman, marine, paratrooper, grenadier, ranger, sniper, engineer, sapper, craftsman, signaller, medic, or a gunner.

Soldier is a general term for a person who serves. I'm sorry your autism makes you name every military personnel by their highly specialized field

I bet Sup Forums never heard this russian song about McCain.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XewOH8co2o

McCain's Tokyo Rose propaganda recording

He's not wrong. Soldiers, marines, airmen, sailors. 4 different things in your flag related country. Servicemen or maybe troops is the generic term.

there is an old Vietnam pic floating around that shows him surrounded by his fellow soldiers.

they surround him with bayonets after he traitored and sung.

maybe that pic needs to be brought back out and spammed back at everyone who defends him.

>admiral's son who had all the skids greased ends up in a legitimately cruel situation

lol

>1. McCain was allowed to leave the prison but his commanding officer (who was also captured) didn't allow him. He threatened to have McCain court marshalled when they got home if he took the easy way out.

>2. McCain was never tortured, but was well looked after compared to others. He broke both arms and a knee because he failed to "tuck in" during ejection. He was only initially smacked around by the peasents who found him in a river.

>3. He was shot down by simple AA fire (not SAMs) because he failed to follow the recomended height for the mission.

>4. He was not even wanted on his aircraft carrier by the crew, after his involvement in the Forrestal disaster. The new crew saw him as a liability, saved only by his father.

>5. McCain actually crashed 3 jets by fucking around in training and should never have been allowed to fly in combat anyway (again his dad saved his ass).

You can read up on all this shit. Some guys who served around the time and knew him have wrote about it all.

btw he also came in 2nd from last out of something like 80 guys in training.

He was absolute garbage at flying. Good job his dad was an admiral eh?

Again, everyone is called a solider regardless due to people calling every person in a military a solider. As you said 'troop' is also a general term despite the fact that it means a small cavalry/infantry unit.

And he's an awful fucking senator, and pretty sure he fucked up 2008 on purpose, like he fucked up the Obamacare repeal, and is fighting the tranny thing. He's a fucking disgrace.

Hope he suffers as the brain cancer finally snuffs him out.

>Call me when your leaf ass can spend 6 years in the Hanoi hilton faggot
McStain aka Songbird couldn't do it without betraying the US so what's your point?

he's a traitor

needs to be hung from his neck

He is a disgrace to Arizona and the country

Because he practically sunk an aircraft carrier all by himself

He's a communist sympathizer