Study shows that white's work harder than any race

All this crap about IQ misses the whole point. Whites work the hardest of any race. That's why white societies are more advanced.

economist.com/news/united-states/21715998-establishing-cause-remains-hazardous-new-research-suggests-effort-work

Lazy spicy sterotype is true

sponger spics

Work SMARTER, not harder?? You white niggers are so uppity now days. Thats why people are putting you in your place.

I used to work in construction and all my non white coworkers would get pissy at me for doing my job instead of sitting around smoking fags and chatting

>The data come from nearly 36,000 “daily diaries”, self-reporting on how Americans spent their working hours, collected from 2003 to 2012
>Relying on the assumption that workers are equally honest in admitting sloth, the authors calculate the fraction of time spent not working while on the job—spent relaxing or eating, say—and find that it varies by race to a small but statistically significant degree
lol """""study""""" shows that the authors are doo doo kaka dum dums

So white people, at 6.5%, spend ~ 31.5 minutes of an 8 hour shift not working
Asian people, at ~7, spend ~33.6 minutes not working
Black people at... I'll say 7.7 spend 36.96 minutes not working
and Hispanic people, at say.. 8.2, spend 39.36 minutes not working

>A 1.5% difference in work days (aka 7 minutes) is why white people are so much more advanced than shitskins.

Ah yes, the golden 7 minutes of advanced civilization and cultural prosperity. If only niggers and spics had an extra 7 minutes a day, they would be just like whites now!

7 minutes multipled across centuaries makes a difference

>work hard to import niggers into your country

Lol whites are cucks by birth

>sheboons
>not the laziest

Bullshit.

>daily diaries
>self-reporting
nice (((data))) you go there

>self-reporting
>1% difference
>no error bars

But the best part is this:
>Mr Hamermesh received vitriolic messages and was labelled a racist
>Mr Hamermesh, an avowed progressive, who refers to Donald Trump only by amusing nicknames ..., finds this unfair.
>He notes that Americans work too much. His preferred solution would not be for some groups to work more, but for others to work less.

>smoking fags
Did they legalize that in NZ recently too?

>t. nigger that sells weed when he's not napping at his low skill job

hard work > raw talent

So whites are the least efficient race and it takes them longer to complete tasks at work. Got it.

no it dosnt , race and the type of work you work at are not independent variables and the amount of time you spend not working at work depends on that .
it could be that far more whites in the usa are self employed\in small family businesses where you're highly motivated to succeed and all the minorities work jobs for big companies where there's usually nearly no difference between giving it your best and half-assing it .

fags and durries are sheepfucker for cigarettes user

Its geography stupid. They only consistent factor for the success of a scocity is its access to resources and trade routs. Haven't you ever played AoE II, faggot?

I notice that black and hispanic men are lazier than the women, and it's the opposite for whites and asians.

it makes sense for men to work harder than women. more strength, less hormonal fluctuation, no menstruation. But I'm wondering why it's the opposite for blacks and hispanics. Why do the women work harder than the men? is it a reflection of degeneracy, genetics, or societal/cultural? is this just in the us?

Thread/When assumtions turn out to be factually correct.
God damn you Sup Forums

>it could be
It could be you're just retarded.

Raised with single mothers having to do everything for them turning them into lazy momma's boys.

Lets not overlook the fact that this small difference in time screwing around adds up quickly when you multiply those 7 minutes by the total number of working bla-

Nevermind, 7 *0 = 0

30,000,000 people do 9600 extra years of collective labour with 7 minutes extra work a day.

Over 200 years, that's 700 millennia's worth of manhours.

Hardest working employees under me are whites. They have a passion for the work. The minorities only see it as a job. I run a team of tier 3 SA's for an f500

That's almost an hour of work extra per week. That adds up

1.5% diff between the best and worst...

>And seriously, do you fags only waste 4 minutes an hour at work?

>asian men idle more than white women
i call bullshit

Just spitballing here, but considering blacks and hispanics tend to be more impulsive and less conscious of the future consequences of their actions, maybe that doesn't mix well with testosterone.

So a black man might think "I don't want to be here, so fuck you, I'm not gonna work" whereas a black woman, despite not wanting to be there herself, is still submissive enough to do what she's told sometimes. Meanwhile, white and Asian men are more capable of thinking about their futures, so the testosterone drives them forward instead of holding them back.

It's disgusting to see OP pat himself on the shoulder.

Asians work the hardest.
Have you ever seen the factory cities where they manufacture you smartphone?
They have slave like conditions.
1 day a year where they can visit family.

>comparing american x with indigenous x

You don't need a study to tell you niggers and spics are lazy if you've ever worked with them. That said, I've worked with plenty of lazy whites too, but niggers are unquestionabley the laziest. Spics are a mixed bag. They're either lazy as fuck or super hard workers.

we chink work 12hrs a day, 6days a week

Work harder, Chang. I need my order of 1,000 lead filled potmetal fidget spinners for my flea market stand ASAP.

Whites are self-domesticated Eurasians. Ancient warlords through warfare, violence, murder made whites hardworking and gave them civilized temperaments.

counter-point: Blacks and Hispanics get fired from jobs first, Whites benefit from job privilege.

>Relying on the assumption that workers are equally honest in admitting sloth
This is only what the shitskins admit to, the real differences are probably bigger

They are on point about us spics. We work long hours, but half of it is jerking around. To be honest, I'm surprised whites are far ahead of Asians, but I guess they are probably counting Poojabs and Mudslimes in that.

Doesn't matter if you can't get anything done, Ching.

Duh

It's also why Jews aren't white and suck at making countries (Israel is shit, and they've had to leech elsewhere for much of history).

Kek!

When I was 17 I had a summer job at a house module factory. I worked in the last station and our job was to wrap the modules in plastic, make sure that they were weather proof and load them on trucks. Everyone in my group except me was from former Yugoslavia. After about three days I was doing the most work in the group and after a week the others started telling me to stop working so hard. In my second week working there these yugos told me several times a day to stop working because they didn't want their boss to see that if they actually worked they could cut that group in half. When I came back for my third week my boss told me that the others had complained that I was doing a sloppy job and that I had been moved to a different station. I told him that it was only because they are lazy yugos and they are smoking 24/7, barely working and they didn't want me to expose that they really did nothing. They started monitoring them and of course they cut one of them and moved one of them over to isolation before my two months at the company was up. Moral of the story: Yugos aren't white.

Because they conflated Asians with sandniggers.

Work smart and hard is probably what user means. Working smart makes better comparative advantage of the time you have. It also increases work productivity in terms of efficiency. Working hard only amplifies those gains.

The impact is even greater when you consider that work productivity today is a function of the technology, learnings and capabilities developed last year, the year before and so on.

I work five days a week in an accounting job I like, and I work on Saturdays selling guns because I like doing that too.

convinced me, at least

Extrapolate that over a year faggot. That's like an entire week... now multiply that by all your diversity hires and that's like an entire fucking years worth of work in a medium size company

>2 genders

Blacks simply are subhumans. End of story

When did we start? Just wondering so we can calculate how far behind they are.

Asian here, stop fucking lumping us together with muslims and poos. They ruin our statistics.

>Whites spend twice as long to do half the job
>Non-whites do the job faster and more efficiently and have extra time

You guys aren't doing much to overturn he low-IQ racist stereotype.

I have worked in a Chinese office in Beijing, I was amazed by how much they do nothing. Now I own my own business in China, and now im even more amazed at how lazy they are. My partner says "You dont get better people than this at this price". Paying 800dollars for someone to basically opens the door and sits around. I have a store, so its what i need, but i get nothing extra. I was hopeing perhaps that person could do some cleaning, i mean, i dont mind cleaning the toilets, but no, i need a cleaning lady for that. Idletime is atleast 80% there. Its partly my fault for not pushing the employees, but in Sweden, if you have idle time, you find things to do.

If for example there is some litter on the floor, you pick it up, and not just walk over it 10 times. If there are plants that are dry, you water them, without someone telling you to do that EVERY TIME. I have so many stories from my business in China.

>Whites work the hardest of any race
But not on their grammar, apparently.

>swede running a business in china
what the h*ck are you doing with your life?

pretty sure it's Asians OP

I would be very interested in seeing a break up of Asian and especially if they could break it into Indian and Chinese as well. I would be surprised if they still worked less. its a cultural thing, work all the time and make more money than your neighbour.

It's what happens in stats when you mix east Asians and middle easterners

I'm never understand this: why is the jew an opossum?

>7 minutes multipled across centuaries makes a difference

I'm sorry, was the study based on data since the middle ages?

Old word for cigarettes

Chinese have money, Swedes are taxed to death.

Idle hands my ass, they all spend their free time posting complaints about racism and jacking off to the comments on them.

The lazy black and especially lazy spic stereotype exists for a reason. I experience it every day at where I work. Doing your job plus anothers is tiring. Been getting sick of it for over a year now. I told my management I quit yesterday because he won't do his fucking job in actually managing people, and the faggot calls me back twenty minutes after I leave saying he'll work something out, which is bullshit, because when it comes to white people even up the chain of command to telling shitskins to work, they get all fearful for their wellbeing because they think they'll be excommunicated for telling shitskins to actually be useful in society. And for good reason because of how "progressive" people have become. I'd rather float on my dime for a while and find somewhere new to work than keep wiping the asses of shitskin degenerates who have no understanding of responsibility.

Fire the laziest of staff, hire new staff, train them right, don't waste money paying people when they don't do shit

How the fuck was this allowed to be published?

Middle Easterners are counted as 'White' in US statistics (at least for demography).

You're not lumped in with Muslims, Whites are.

Additionally, I'd wager that poo in loos work harder than you, given that only high-achievers are currently leaving India, but I might be wrong.

IQ matters when countering arguments that propose that disproportionate Black/Hispanic wages are the result of prejudice and discrimination.

They aren't necessarily a case for White nationalism in-and-of itself, although it does present itself as a good case against 3rd World immigration (essentially limiting nonwhite immigration to orientals).

*in-and-of themselves

Fire the laziest first. WOW.