>based

Pick one.

archive.is/yWilV

nytimes.com/2017/11/17/us/puerto-ricans-orlando.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RanmW7-MOaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we're already full tho

>the White nationalism is exploding but there won't be enough whites left by the time it matters
As much as I like this timeline, clown world has lost its luster

does your census count puertorricans?

there are 3.4 million people in the island

Fuck we should have kicked out every single puerto rican rat from this country and made them an independent country.
Fuck these nigger spics why don't they want independence anymore those fucking shit skins.

Yes it does.

they've already been told to GTFO by 2019

We will always have enough white people are so objectively superior even if we became 10% we would have the military strength to form a white ethnostate.
The south Africans didn't lose the war they surrendered their country.

>does your census count puertorricans?
What do you mean? The total number of Puerto Ricans (per ethnicity selection on the census) living in the continental US is greater than the number of actual inhabitants. The number of mainlanders living in Puerto Rico is low, probably almost negligible after the island got rekt by the hurricanes.

Just when I thought life in Florida couldn't get any worse

>they've already been told to GTFO by 2019
Unless I'm missing something you can't deport US citizens from another state back to their original state (or territory) so I don't think they're going anywhere.

btw, will florida speak spanish now?

will miami?

>they surrendered their country.
Yeah that's the problem

>"while food stamps have been slow in coming"
>"which will need more bilingual teachers to handle a large number of mostly Spanish-speaking students"

Just let it all burn.

This

Florida user here. Orlando has always had a Rican problem. Miami is Cubans and Haitians. The country and small towns are 80% white.

Miami already does speak Spanish. That's not Puerto Ricans though, well not entirely.

Cubans and Haitians

Puerto Ricans are already Americans citizens though. They could've moved on their own consent to anywhere in the USA, it just happened to be florida is right there. Don't blame Florida, blame the hurricanes lmao.

Depopulation of Puerto Rico: Manmade, Methodical, Disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=RanmW7-MOaA

>The same goes for the man who inherited control of dilapidated Puerto Rico Power Grid. It’s vey clear that neither of these men understands how or why this corrupted power entity could go broke while charging five times the going rates, nor do they even seem aware that massive daily Water Vapor Generation that covers the entire island is being produced by these power plants – that aren’t even providing power to 80% of the population.

Orlando already sucks. More Ricans there won't make it much worse.

But if this flips the state blue, that won't be a good thing. They should move those Ricans to NY which is blue already.

It won't flip the state blue if they move into blue districts, like Orlando and Miami.

Also remember these are not only spics, but Ricans - most of them probably won't bother voting desu.

Orlando is rican stronghold they will all move to Orlando or Miami-Dade.

On the upside, more qt spics to bleach, if you're into that.

Me gusta.

Wow this image is so old school racist haha

It doesn't matter where they move in the state if they vote, as for voting for governor, senators and president. A vote is a vote.

But if they don't bother voting, that's fine.

I wasted the time to watch this video. All it says is that power plants were creating vapor that accelerated the impact of Hurricane Maria. Despite showing various general pictures, it didn't identify any proof that that happened with Maria. 20 minutes of other stuff, and for proof of the central claim, they just tell you to go look at satellite evidence and that it's "obvious".

I saw the water vapor generator part of this video before, in some other video talking about water vapor generation somewhere else.

Good thing I just moved out of Orlando. I'm still stuck in this shithole state, though. I'm moving to Poland asap.

>A Great Migration From Puerto Rico Is Set to Transform Orlando
Ay caramba. Is there a chance Florida will flip democrat? If it does, will this kill the republicans and, by extension, the US?

HAHA ITS NO BIG DEAL BRO

Looking forward to the redlight district of downtown disney.

I bet no one saw this one coming.