White People

Your daily reminder that white people are angelic-looking, two-faced killers with an innocuously mild-mannered facade.

Trust them at your peril.

I want to buttfuck your wife.

i think you are confusing jews and white people

>Around whites, never turn out the lights.
I just made that up Sup Forums, what do you think?
Also
SAGE

Our enemies—the vile, alien masses herding in our streets, attacking, exporting, robbing our people, abusing our hospitality, laying claim on our soil—have not yet even grasped what absolute and total violence in massive scale means. They seem to think that they can intimidate us into submission by using terrorism and petty gang violence. But they forget: once us Europeans turn violent, we wipe out races. We destroy entire civilizations. We desolate continents, and we start world wars. Europeans are masters of violence. The nature has endowed us with courage, patience, resilience, and a systematic mind. We will use these gifts to the fullest in the coming years. We will declare a total and radical war of destruction on those who wish us harm, and we will not stop until we have destroyed them completely.

Crybaby faggot. You sound like a huuuuuge pussy.

yeah, they're killers, but if you choose a country to immigrate to, choose a white country, but remember that white people are evil, but you should also put your life at risk and go live with them

You get it, man. Great post!

Indeed

AYO HOL UP
IZ U BE SPEAKIN

That's cute, user. You forget that half of your men dress like women and believe in equality between men and women and beyond. Grow the fuck up, retard.

We just need to keep laying the groundwork and raising awareness and improving ourselves.

>AYO
>HOL UP
>*smacks lips*
>YOU FINNA TELL ME
*commits gangland driveby killing and wounding 3 innocent bystanders*
>WE
>SUM
*Orders the kidnapping and killing of a 11 year old boy*
>KANGZZZZZZZZZ

That's right babe, I'm a handsome gentleman with a dark side. I could be your angel, or I could be your devil, it doesn't matter; you're going to be sleeping with me one way or another.

why are you so afraid?
it's not like what the pasta says is true
is it?

If the white man is so terrible why is he the only one who can befriend a beast? All other races eat cats, torture dogs etc

Most intelligent thing darkie scum has ever said.

yes, be afraid....

Apply whatever tone to my text you want to make yourself feel better, cuckboi.

YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT OCCIDENTAL CULTURE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 2000 YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENT IS CURRENTLY BEING DESTROYED FROM WITHIN. PUTIN'S EURASIAN CHRISTIAN MONARCHY IS GOING TO BTFO YOU AND YOU WILL ALL BE COMMIE MORAL SLAVES

correct which is why it baffles me why niggers like you keep pushing whites. if you already know what we are capable of then why not fuck right off back to africa or muzzie lands before shtf?

our fatal flaw is our empathy

Says the demonic in appearance and behavior primitive monster.

We really should've did what the arabs did and routinely castrate slaves.

>it's not like what the pasta says is true
>is it?

France is going to create an Islamic state inside its own country. Whatever white people were before, they're not anymore. Thankfully slavs are immune to your shit, and we look forward to removing kebanglo

tl;dr ...but able to taste the salt in the air.