Raildex

Posting Accel chapters 27-29. In which one man's love for his imouto goes terribly wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEz4A6UG1Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you mean 26-30?

>posting this at two in the morning without the ability to bump your own threads

>one man's love for his imouto goes terribly wrong
Truly the darkest arc.

26 was posted already.
There was some activity in the last thread so I figured it'd work. If not then I'll keep it limited to this one.

It wasn't his imouto, it was some ancient fuccboi disguising himself as a Chinese spirit disguising himself as his imouto.

>Fran
>Seike being a boy
>Now a dude in a naked girl's body that becomes a giant penis
Does Kamachi degeneracy knows no bounds?

I think that's only for the first 30 minutes of a thread? It'll be fine.

>that last panel
I don't blame Hishigata for anything at all.

Time for cameos.

AIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIWASS SOME CHINK STOLE MY KETER CLONES
HELP MEEEE

So when is this arc even taking place?

In between when he got brain damaged and 0930.

Before Vento. Probably around Ice Boats or something.

Guess we'll get a more clear idea after this arc ends.

>Almighty thor is stronger than kill point
>Olly is stronger than Gunha
>Gabe is stronger than kazakiri and accel when was at less than half power
>after all this history of magic side being stronger than their science side equivalent people think level 6 will be equal to a magic god

Realistically it should be peak Fiamma tier.

How does a giant magic spell make it a science side level 6?

It's using both magic and science, but a level 6 is just what Hishigata thinks it's going to be.

Index S3 when?
They literally can't keep getting away with this after what happened yesterday

Protip: espers are just fake magicians which are fake natural born espers

>Fran
Haven't been keeping up what happend

I want to fuck Isaac

duck juice

She's overly lewd and is now teamed up with Tsuchimikado for max shenanigans.

[AAAAAAAAAA intensifies]

RIP

What a sad thread but I guess the fanbase is partly to blame if you don't want to take into account the bad writing and lack of Railguns in the thread. I wonder how you'll all manage to cope when there's no more new content to feed you pigs? Only true fans will remain. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one posting at that point.

Here's some music to remind you all what this series is all about.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEz4A6UG1Wk

March

Fuck off

>implying this wasn't always the keikaku

I actually feel bad that Manga and LNs can't have music. If that was the case they might actually combined have a chance at competing with anime although it would still be a long shot.

Even with this degeneracy I still bet doujins never.

So lemme get this straight:
400 years ago, the Rosenthal family were a bunch of Jews who were so heretical in their attempts to create the perfect golem that they were banished and somehow end up in China, where they learn the Taoist necromancy spells, and later name spirits they can use to possess and reanimate bodies based on ancient Chinese demons. One of these people is a guy called Isaac, who instead of dying had his soul transferred into the Taowu spirit by Nathan for shit and giggles with none the wiser. Later, Estelle Rosenthal is born and becomes head of the Rosenthal body

15 years before the start of the series, Hishigata wants to research where esper powers come from and begins chopping up esper bodies. Some time later, Estelle is brought in and is somehow "tricked" in helping them supervise their research. Later, Hirumi, Hishigata's sister dies and Estelle resurrects her using the Taowu spirit, who is actually Isaac. This was the 17th tme he has been activated (apparently, 28 days ago (2,467,585 seconds) before chapter 28 of the accel manga), and is later contacted by Aiwass and tells him how to create a perfect golem via dying 10,000 times. Isaac as a naked imouto, manipulates Hishigata into creating the perfect golem, aka God, aka System. Hishigata later discovers that he need only make dead esper bodies BIGGER via attaching them into mechs to make esper powers stronger, and to fund his research loans them off to DA. All the mechs are controlled by esper corpses that are possessed by the Rosenthal spirits. Hasami is later inserted with the Huoutou spirit via that magic circle that got shoved into her mouth, while Estelle fucking bails from the crazy shit happening because of Taowu, actually Isaac.

After Accelerator saves Hasami's body, she once again resurrects her and inserts Huoutou into her, but instead she's the one controlling it.

Is this right?

I didn't think this series was at the point where image dumping was necessary to keep threads alive. I realize you were all slowly realizing Kamachi wasn't a very good writer and there was nothing really much to talk about but this is impressive. At least when the Americans are awake they can manage to at least pretend to be interested in pointless topics to try and prove me wrong but you sheep are all waking up faster than expected.

Who's betting that Hirumi's residual soul is gonna momentarily take her body back allowing Accel and Estelle to finally stop the golem.

That's more like it.

That's right, except
>15 years before the start of the series
That's way too long, Hishigata's research was within a year or two before the series began.

This series never had this problem when the Railguns were front and center and as soon as they were forgotten the series lost 60% of its fanbase. Coincidence?

Did Accel's first arc actually manage to be more important than the first two of Railgun combined?