imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>NE Hama Nov17
imgur.com/a/thmE6
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 20
>Kurdish militants fire mortars at ”observation point of de-escalation zone” in Idlib, near Afrin, no injuries reported
>SAA continue clean up OPs in DeZ, capturing large amount of chemical materials, ammunition
>Tiger forces liberate Tishreen village west of Al-Salyeah after heavy clashes with ISIS
>Iran says Arab League statement condemning them and Hezbollah, "full of lies" and product of Saudi "pressure and propaganda."
>Lebanese president appeared to defend Hezbollah as necessary to resist Israel after Arab League statement accused the group of terrorism
>Iraq’s Supreme Federal Court ruled Monday that the Sep 25 Kurdish independence referendum was unconstitutional and results void
>Israeli minister reveals long rumored covert contacts with Saudi Arabia amid common concerns over Iran
>KSA and Arab allies push for unity against Iran, Hezbollah "meddling" in Cairo emergency meeting
>Palestinians say they won't be blackmailed by U.S. threat to close PLO office in attempt to force peace negotiations with Israel
>Lebanon's Hariri to visit Egypt on Tuesday to meet with Egyptian President Sisi
>USAF targeted drug producing facilities in Afghanistan for first time under new strategy aimed at cutting Taliban funding

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.jp/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/news/hezbollah-anti-tank-fire-causing-most-idf-casualties-in-lebanon-1.194528
youtube.com/watch?v=g9fBQYE-S5o
youtube.com/watch?v=cud49a8vYAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are ugly and dumb

win

EVERYBODY LOOK AT LAIN!

Based Ivan, are you making fun of baathism or praising it?

jews are our greatest ally

Pray for Assad.
Every inch of Syrian soil must be liberated.

7th for this handsome Iranian commander

gas sdf then ptg trump dick suckers

Both. I love BAATH party especially Iraqi version, but just couldn't resist to make edition with this pic.

9th for big guys and manlets

10th for wrong pic

would dick

Why hasn't the war been won yet? It's almost 2018 people, what gives?

Thanks !

> A US Air Force training jet has crashed near Lake Amistad, Texas, killing the pilot and injuring another airman, according to officials at Laughlin Air Force Base. The two-seat, T-38 Talon jet crashed about 4 pm Monday, roughly 14 miles northwest of the air base in Del Rio, officials said.

>it can still operate by itself within certain sensory boundries, like "kill everything in X radius"
Yeah I'm sure that won't go down poorly.

America, sir.

gn frens

Take care bro.

Weren't they like boming some of the last offensives near the borders? What about the North East? Too many secret weapon gibs to finish them off?

This conflict is truly fascinating.

gn bud

Funny thing. The more you lurk and dig into this conflict, the more fascinating it seems.
/sg/ is really a /ww3/ opening.

Why's that? Is it because of the way major powers are proxy jousting or is it more of a catalyst?

Do you remember what the KIKES used to say before the 2006 war?
>"We have the best tank in the world! The merkava will obliterate anything that >Hezbollah throws at them!"

They got btfo in the end. The incoming war won't be different. Hence Bibi ordered his lapdogs the Americans to open a military base in israel. To help him fight Hezbollah.

It's the most important geopolitical conflict going on int the world for sure. 5 years from now people are going to be asking "how did we get here?" and it's going to be tempting to spout /sg/ memes at them.

> is it more of a catalyst?
This.
> It's the most important geopolitical conflict going on int the world for sure.
The only important, that's for sure.
Middle East is a basket full of snakes where the older snakes eat the younger right now.

Stats on the merkava being shit?
I want to believe

This one wouldn't even need a Russian intervention to fix things. Lebanon can beat them right now.

>Russia's Putin hosts Syria's Assad for talks: Kremlin

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin hosted Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad for talks at which the two men agreed that the focus in the Syrian conflict was now switching from military operations to the search for a political solution.

“We still have a long way to go before we achieve a complete victory over terrorists. But as far as our joint work in fighting terrorism on the territory of Syria is concerned, this military operation is indeed wrapping up.”

iran > all

According to the Kremlin, the meeting happened on Monday in the Russian Black resort of Sochi, where Putin has a residence, but details were not released until Tuesday morning.

Don't start this gay shit in this thread too. I'm sick of all the gay content in /sg/. We're supposed to talk about Syria, not fucking each other in asses.

>mfw no internet two days
Was AbK taken for real
Any news from Idlib and north Hamas

Assad, wearing a dark suit and sitting across a small coffee table from Putin, told the Russian leader: “At this stage, especially after we achieved victory over terrorists, it is in our interests to move forward with the political process.”

“And we believe that the situation we now have on the ground and in the political sense permits us to expect progress in the political process. We count on the support of Russia to ensure the non-interference of outside players in the political process,” said Assad, speaking through an interpreter.

>he doesn't want to be fucked by the tiger
Why are you so new

Hard to find legit sources due to the heavy shilling fr the media, but ironically haaretz has a good article about how Hezbollah btfo the merkava with mid Tier Anti tank weapons
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/news/hezbollah-anti-tank-fire-causing-most-idf-casualties-in-lebanon-1.194528
Not when Lebanon has to fight Israel, Arab coalition and USA....TOO MUCH FOR A LITTLE COUNTRY MAN

Another sexually insecure faggot

Putin and Assad last met on Oct. 20, 2015 in Moscow, a few weeks after Moscow launched a military operation in Syria that turned the tide of the conflict in Assad’s favor.

CUTE!

NP m8.

HELLO YOU SMELLY KEBAB /sg/ MUDSHITS

THATS A FUNNY OP PIC LMAO AUTISM

Why would the Arab leuage condemn Hezbollah
I mean I know how...
But what reason did they give to not look like little kike puppets

Fuck off Pablo you're never gonna be white.

G-Guys? What's this?

Good to have you back
It looks like the SAA captured everything Bukamal from the south bank of the Euphrates. Not much happening in Idlib or north hamas right now, though something of note would be Israeli merkavas shelling SAA positions in the Goland heights last night. No casualties but shows they're pissed about recent SAA gains.

fuck off back to /ptg/

Thanks man

...? That's the Sochi meeting
Iran Putin Assad and I think the Turks were supposed to meet up

Le 56% was true.

>american populism is about butting a billionaire in power to repeal healthcare and destroy common-sense market regulations
this country is retarded

>you will never be a burger
Feels GOOD

>Zdravstuyte, Donald. Assad told me you said "fucking manlet" about me. Is that true?

Now imagine pic of Assad shaking hands with Erdogan.

That will shake the fucking Arab world

*dies from a combination of skin cancer and snake venom*

Well hello there, /sg/. Seems like r_/ptg/ is still trying to make fun of us? I mean, it's not like they are a laughingstock of Sup Forums alongside /lbts/ or something...

Please just ignore them. Let's not turn this thread into a shit flinging war

Assad in Sochi!

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fBQYE-S5o

youtube.com/watch?v=cud49a8vYAk

>your big brother, best friend forever... ;^)
It's cute..

Victory!

Only when the last rebel is dead and k*rds will bow before the Lion of Damascus. No sooner, no later!

the chad mental protuberance vs the virgin chinlet

SOON

boy, assad really stimulates me 3.8 inch penis!
*tips fedora*

>bullying Minnesota
Reeeeeee leave him be

Isn't there supposed to more people?
Iran and Turks as well

>le lion of damascuck
C R I N G E

>TFW that fedora faggot can shoot you from 2 miles

please, that amount of inbreeding and he probably can't even see 10 ft in front of his face
No surprise that is the caliber "white" person supporting le based sandniggers

>Meanwhile in the usa

>le god empferuh amirite fellow muttapedes?

Pretty cute desu
If only Putin could have saved Gaddafi as well

It seems shes got constipation issues
you can see how much of a struggle to pass it
She should consider a higher amount of fibre in her diet

>eurocuck language on the sign
>Stronk euro architechture
>"SIRRY BURGERS, SO SIRRY! YOU MAKE SHIT ON SIGN SHOULD MAKE SHIT IN TOIRET!"
Shit Nip, did you nukies rattle your bell that bad? Sorry friendo.

Of course coming from a 56% white amerimutt like you, you forgot what a true white looks like.

>le reddit maymay
holy shit this place really has fallen hard since /ug/
guess alot of /r/syriancivilwar must have wandered over here with the drumpf fags

>be amerimutt
>do not know how to count

>the call that saved the sdf

Keep mad

That was an example of what is going on in the US you dumb amerisharts.

Even After the nukes we managed to become a country that you Amermutts dream about living in it lol

>says meanwhile in the usa
>m-merely an example of what things COULD be going on in the usa b-but are actually happening in yurope
aren't chinks supposed to be smart? i guess you're getting way too into the sandnigger culture

>Attempting to actually argue with him
Just spam 56% edits till he fucks off

>just keep spamming reddit memes, ill upboat u XD
holy shit, is this the worst general on the entire board now? what the fuck happened to you guys

>unironically spamming reddit memes and giving eachother (you)s
cant even make this shit up

It always was to an extent m but it was taken over by shareblue after trump won. There used to be a huge pro trump presence here.

wasent like this before trump won, just saying

Allah
Souria
Bashar
Ou Bas

>m...muh reddit meme
>meanwhile in reality

Until it turned out that his foreign policy was just slightly worse than Clintons. Which was to be expected but still a disappointment.

>"Muh shareblue everones a S..Shill!"
>Calling a meme that started on Sup Forums/pol/ reddit

I love how burgers keep this place alive at dead hours
Even though its just shitposting

Better I mean.

Honestly, the trump movement has tolerated these threads for far too long, I think it’s time to send them back to whatever libtard subreddit they came from.

you guys need to stop getting triggered by 56 memes

are you saying the majority of this general is now reactionary dipshits who believe partisangirl every time she(male cia agent) says the us is invading syria for the 40th time or something? or that everyone who actual did or meant anything here is long gone and this is just a husk full of cult of personality latecomers and perennial contrarians?

noice! saved will use