youtube.com/watch?v=fhzn2xzU1eU
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro
youtu.be/lFAjxtu3U0U
youtu.be/QwCCj8Dx-gk
youtube.com/watch?v=zw1p0EswM60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they do not kill each other enough

because they refuse to accept responsibility, and blame other people for their problems

Because of their sense of entitlement.
And they're generally all degenerates.

Like all you fucking loser NEET alt-rights?

kys

they smell

youtu.be/pRU1PBhhPd4

Because of the way think and express themselves.

Because they are niggers

/thread

because they steal our hair for their wigs

youtube.com/watch?v=fhzn2xzU1eU
because they're not black
>and they're not people

Big nostrils, sucking up all the white man's air.

I don't. No reason to when you live in the PNW

>Why do you hate black people?
you are a retard
you actually think blacks are people?!?!?!

bwahahahha

hint: they are red monkey bafoons

rare as fuck, what's it like in Guam? Got a nigger problem?

>Big nostrils, sucking up all the white man's air.
they're bred tall to filter the white man's air of pollution

Because I actually have to live and work around them.

I don't hate them.
I just want nothing to do with them.
Is that so hard to understand?

Because it's painful as fuck watching civilization getting shitted on

I don't. No difference in biological intelligence. They just do stupid shit because they have no access to education a lot of the time.

WTF is that? lmao

I don't, I hate poor people. Most niggers are poor.

i don't...who else would please my gf?

Not going to lie, I'd let her into my Ethno-state.

I only hate Jews.

i dont hate black people, i hate niggers

virtually no niggers on this rock

Poor people gonna steal all your shit.

black people are ok but i fucking hate those god damn niggers.

That fucken cocoa butter and unwashed hair under the weave smell is unbearable. I worked with enough black women.

I don’t hate black people, i hate niggers
Its different

This
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

Your fortunate that they can't swim.

>I don’t hate black people, i hate niggers
>Its different
youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro

Anarchonigger go fuck yourself

Its inherited
.its in our dna to want to kill.them.all

because normie blacks (niggers) have invader mentality.

>muh land wuz stowlin an sheit
>muh peeps wuz stowlin an sheit
>we wuz africans and sheit
>dis aint da land of mah peeps even dou we ben huur for 500 years

this leads to most of them robbing, raping, and killing anyone that crosses them including their own. what else do you expect invaders to do? integrate successfully into society?

Niger just stole the mirrors off my sister's car not the whole housing just the pop out mirror

stupid shit for brains white knight over here thinks you can educate them. idiot you train them like a dog or a monkey. except its more like training a circus lion, cause its only a matter of time before they bite the hand that feeds them. inb4 racism fuck off you liberal faggot suck an abos dick

Based nigger says if you ban niggers and not guns crime will drop rapidly
youtu.be/lFAjxtu3U0U

It's funny because quads and octos are almost guaranteed to just act like normal people. Full blooded negros cannot be trusted.

Please be quiet, and go review the Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study as well as look at the pic.

Niggers
that is all

yes, fuck you

youtu.be/QwCCj8Dx-gk

>dumb as fuck (google their IQs)
>ugly as fuck
>extremely high crime rates
>extremely low/non-existent contribution through inventions and medicine
>fucking niggers.

Black people communicate through tone rather than meaning. Since his responses are nonsensical and avoidant, anyone of average intelligence will have trouble discerning his "message". But if you translate his tone, the way he says things, and his general mannerisms he is saying "Nah we dinndoo nuffin, we jus doin what we do in China (nigging) n they too uptight (enforcing the law), n trump ain't playin this fool because my boi didn't get to ride in his plane, n he got plenny a room on dat plane (Air Force One) or get all tha fixins(free dinner) at the whyppl hizzouse (White House). So no I ain't thankin him ( leader of the free world for having my son released by speaking to the leader of the communist world)."

I don't hate animals

/basedFin/

The first few sentences you said are true. Black people are super intuitive to body language and tone. They can almost predict what you are about to say.

I dont

copfag here... I hate 85% of niggers...

but the 15% of them are so based I don't know where to begin. even in the shittiest of neighborhoods they just get based. from people calling shooting 'victims' dumb niggers, to black kids high fiving cops and laughing at dead niggers. There are unbelievably based blacks out there. If we could all just watch niggers get killed and based blacks live.... what a world

you want to be treated as equals when you are clearly not. You know damn well that we are two completely different types of human.
If it was just skin color, how the hell can I always tell its always one of you when I hear just your voice?

I dont.

I HATE Kikes like you sowing division.

Why do niggers dislike animals?

Damn straight brother.. Aussie cop here

I don't hate blacks, but the current culture of black america mixed with the eagerness of people to support them is quite irritating. as it stands, blacks are treated like they have no responsibilities for their actions nor do they have to be held to the same standards as whites. look i'm sorry that jim crow policies were in place almost 60 years ago. they aren't in place now; get the fuck over it. your communities are falling apart because you aren't getting married, you aren't pushing for individual responsibility in your neighborhoods hard enough, you aren't reducing criminality, and you are letting democrats use you for vote farms and you let racebaiters create fake outrage over nonsense. other than that, i couldn't give a fuck about your skin color. you wanna be treated as an equal, act like one.

I don't. Im scared of them because they are animals

>conflating hate with apprehension
Why has the media been allowed to do this?

We hate niggers. Black people hate niggers even more than we do.

>based blacks.
Back to plebbit.

They don't tip.
They are the most ungrateful bastards ( literally) on earth.
They feel entitled to other people's tax money, while they contribute a net loss to the tune of more than $10k per individual.
They are violent and do not have the mental capacity for rational thought.
They are ugly, inside and out.
They never take personal responsibility for anything.
They're word is meaningless, they have no honor.
They use the color of their skin as a cover for not having to uphold any standard of human decency.
They destroy any community in which they achieve 20% of the population.
They can't and won't be educated in order to be self sufficient in a civilized society.
They are cowards that gang up on weaker members of the community to rob and assault them.

>Implying white people are bad

Ever lived or worked around niggers my friend? Is this a two way street or are you a kike?

because all brown people are inferior to white people. go back to africa and make your contitent better instead of shitting up ours

We do not hate black people blackanon, we just want to make sure they know their place in a ethnostate world divided by classes. Also, lets make a difference between blacks and niggers, even blacks hate niggers....

bro... i get it.. some cops can be shitty.

but when you got an old sad black dude telling you "shit like this didn't happen till we were free"

A bunch of blax saying "im sorry for y'alls loss" after a cop gets killed

and everyone laughing at a black dude when you fuck him up for acting like a retard. you realize its not ALL blacks. Id say its 15-20% are so fucking based they genocide niggers for us and the rest are liberals pet niggers.

Because I live amongst them

The most criminal ethnicity per capita in Canada is blacks. They came here to escape slavery and instead have become cookie cutter copies of their ignorant, worthless, selfish, arrogant, violent and stupid American counterparts. They celebrate how fucking shitty they are. They made a culture out of it.

>they don't tip
wat

They are nation destroyers. We don't even need soldiers or bombs to destroy the host nation, We can send millions of feral niggers in to destroy themselves instinctual. Once, they are done then they will be starved then kill each other.

If i were your boss I'd fire your ass right away. What kind of shit cop are you?

I was fine an ally even, then I found black twitter, not fucking cool/ I guess I should embrace people who openly profess hate for me. I know that there are millions of people just like me, who just want to be left alone. The average black motherfucker is TOO STUPID to understand they are being played to maintain the status quo (divisiveness) so we are stuck in this feedback loop of idiot. If someone thinks your an asshole you can't scream RACIST, just to avoid dealing with the fact you act like assholes...I guess you can, but you shouldn't, because you end up where we are now.

This cunt right here, there are too many like this cunt. I don't know why but I was shocked by the shit I've been hearing. Man fuck those pieces of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zw1p0EswM60

lmao

dont get me wrong the majority of people I deal with are complete niggers who just cannot see reason, who don't see anything wrong beating their wives, raping women, robing people, and just being the most ignorant pieces of shit ever..

all I'm saying is take the hate you think you feel and multiply it. Thats what it's like to be black folk in a nigger school. I blame liberals more than niggers.

>whites are responsible for all my problems
>>jews are responsible for all my problems
sound the same to me

Ive seen too many "based" black guys chimp out whenever they get slightly mad.

It isn't a hate so much as it is a pity. I don't hate mentally retarded people either, but I don't want to hang out with the people who ride the short bus either.

niggers are loud, violent and they smell weird

not black people
NIGERS

I hate ghetto/ thug culture. I hate people who use excessive slang. I hate people who smell. It's just a coincidence that blacks usually fall into these circles.

I just reported you for hate crimes. Have fun with the feds at your door.

>Why do you hate black people?

Anyone who doesn't should try working in customer service or retail for a while. You will.

i don't. Fuck off nigger

they're enormously parasitic and have no other options. their only choice is to endlessly claim that their betters are immoral for being better in order to exploit an empathy that they don't themselves possess, all for a handout that leaves the world even shorter on empathy and resources than it was before and overflowing with burdens that don't care about anything except where the next free banana comes from.

the only thing that ever kept nigger populations in check was starvation. its very likely they will consume every last bit of human empathy until people are willing to let them starve again. suckering every last rube fool enough to care will be their legacy

they still lack any ability to maintain even the most rudimentary social institutions, yet are perfectly willing to loot and destroy others' for trinkets and status symbols all while insisting that they're a victim of a system that doesn't include them in things that they're both incapable of contributing to and unwilling because of a 'we' they invented to enable their parasitism.

they're general retards with a litany of demands about how society should be governed purely for their benefit. they're in the way of education and technology, regressing scientific progress back to a secular creationism that only serves to make them feel like they're worth a damn. they want to dictate how people talk, act and think, again while insisting that they are, in fact the ones being oppressed and not the competent people that they leech off of and invent rules for

why do you use the word "people"?

We don't hate them. We feel pity for them.

This is surprisingly the most insightful answer. From the inside out.

You're like tho9se bitches who think a compliment or asking to go for a drink equates to sexual harassment. It would be funny except there are too many of you bitches, it's a travesty.

This. Their behavior towards everyone, even each other is disgusting. I'm sick of having to trattoria them differently to avoid a chimpout.

Yes. Whites blaming Jews is exactly the same. That doesn't mean blacks don't underperform in any possible metric and then blame their failures on racism. Whereas only very few whites blame Jews for their failures. Almost all nigs scream racism at every chance they get

Chickenshit motherfucker.This thread is dildo's

>trattoria
That's a restaurant in Saratoga NY

>Never get over slavery
>Ghetto culture
>Asking for more Welfare
>Affirmative action
>Hip Hop Music
>Always wanna fuck white girls
>Not original Boys in the hood

I hate black people because they hate me.

>but user I don't hate you
then I don't hate you either, but your culture is a fucking problem and we both know it.

Not an argument. It's impossible to deny negative Jewish influence. Look at communism and mass immigration to the west for example. Of course that doesn't mean that Jews are responsible for all bad things - far from it - and they have also done good things. But again negative Jewish influence is undeniable if you care about the truth.

The funny part went over your head I guess.

>I'm sick of having to trattoria them differently to avoid a chimpout.
That's one hell of an autocorrect.

They're fuckin ungratefuls

NOW IVE CLEANED UP SHIT FOR 20 YEARS AND A BLACK MANS SHIT DOSENT SMELL AS GOOD AS A WHITE MANS.