Canon NEET

Canon NEET

>500x277

Tumblrshit, please go

Canon NEET (You)

Also

You let big siss Junko down and should die in a fire!

What was the point of AE?

>bis sis Junko

It's Junko onee-chan.

It started the whole "Makoto's point-of-view doesn't actually work for everyone" thing that DR3 touched on and then completely dropped halfway through.

The despair of post-mortem betrayal
Not that Junko gives a fuck

Black hope and white despair. Best girl is using the hope of the adults in Towa City to make despair happen, as opposed to Junko using her victims' hope to intensify their eventual despair.

Google it up, shitlord.

Those eyelashes are doing weird things to my body

Why did they resurrect the cast of SDR2? Isn't like one of the most basic rules of writing "dont fuck with death if you established it as permanent"?

It really makes me mad.

Wasted character. Apparently her lines were recorded first so they could only do so much with her.

Because DR2 cast's death wasn't established as permanent.

I think that's debatable, and even then just look what was gained and lost in the process

>gained
-a somewhat cool 2 minute sequence of the cast taking out faceless soldiers using their talents
-a pointless sequence of them standing in a room spouting platitudes

>lost
-everything in SDR2, every sacrifice, all sense of deeper meaning

doesnt seem worth it

And that is a problem in and of itself.

I really do hope that Kodaka never pulls that shit again. If a character dies, they need to fucking die. Don't give me any retarded copouts.

I imagine it was really awkward when everyone woke up.
>"You killed me, you bitch!"
>"Wait, why am I alive?"

You are absolutely retarded. 2 explicitly stated that all of them had a chance of coming back. In a franchise where hope consistently wins out. Where Ultimate Talent is looking after them, and it's in the interest of TWO Ultimate Lucks (three if you count Talent Man) that they live.

The game ended on a note that very clearly said they're 99% not gonna wake up, and it was better for it.
Though not a fan, I'm not inherently opposed to them this "get out of jail free" card, but like I said, it's not worth it. Nothing worthwhile was gained compared to what was lost. This is partly due to DR3 just being kind of shitty in the final third, but it's simply not a satisfying payoff to have them all pop up again and it actually retroactively ruins the payoff you got from SDR2 because all those tough choices and sacrifices were eventually meaningless.
If in the end really nothing was at stake, then the events of the island truly were just a game.

No one cares about NEETs, not even NEETs themselves.

Bullying, however, is a completely different story. Especially if done on Precious Precious Flower Saionji. And to be honest, I want to bully Saionji every day. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

>1280x720

Personally, since I got attached to SDR2 and cried when they died, it was like a huge "IT WAS A PRANK BRO" to me. Though, I don't exactly dislike it since I'm happy to know they're alive. Especially Komaeda, Gundham, Ibuki, and Peko.

Also, Gundham did nothing wrong.

Canon slut you mean?

Needs more Junko.

everytime I see the thumbnail I see Saionji with enormous tits

>Junko will never look at you like this
So this is what true despair feels like.

>you will never give Junko head pats.
I want to fucking die.

>Gundham did nothing wrong.
Why do you spoiler this like it's controversial? It's completely true

>implying you wouldn't fuck komaeda too

C O M F Y

Animator was a mistake

>You will never be this close to Junko

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
I dont feel crazy anymore

Or that could mean you're just as crazy as that guy

But this is a Junko thread, so it's all good

Junko threads are the best kind of threads.

The absolute greatest kind of threads

Anime was shit.

I still want dis pair to step on my dick though

I miss the DR threads and the dumb, endless speculation that all ended up being wrong.

Sup Forums underestimated the stupidity of Kodaka

I'd let Mukuro cut my dick off if in return Junko would pit on me.

>She sees your hope

Junkofags seem tk be the most loyal fans of the franchise at least the most obssesed.
I wonder what effect cutting her from the new game will have.

Leopard Junko was the single best thing to come out of Zetsubou-hen.