Defend this crony corrupt piece of fucking shit Drumpfkins

Woah OP, settle down on the racism there.

That's one creepy looking guy.

who the hell is this negro?

VOTE NO TO NN
VOTE NO TO NN
VOTE NO TO NN

Gee, I feel like theres been 25 NN threads in the last 2 hours. Doesn't seem fishy at all.

FUCK NET NEUTRALITY

The pajeet who wants to gut net neutrality in the US.

Some people dont know

Just like SOPA

VOTE NO TO NN
VOTE NO TO NN
VOTE NO TO NN

The guy Trump appointed to give Comcast/MSNBC control over what is allowed on the internet.

That's what the average American looks like

Pai is the head of the FCC, and he's a Republican. He's got our backs. He won't put up with internet service providers if they start fucking with right-leaning websites. It's open season on leftist platforms though.

Yes, be a good goy.. er guy and support him

Youre retarded or a shill

VOTE NO TO NN IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SHIT ON FROM THE FCC POO

DONT JUST TRUST ANYONE THAT GOVERNMENT PUTS INTO PLACE

>VOTE NO TO NN

Ha ha silly goy. You think you get to vote?

Oh man youre right just like my vote for the president didnt count... oh wait...

>Thinking Emoji

It's probably too late. Republicans can blame Obama for this after it fucks up their voter base. Hopefully that cigar asteroid can bring us the sweet release

pic very related.

that's best case scenario if nn is gutted.

we might not even get a choice.

imagine being able to only access five websites. pay huge premiums for access to streaming services, multiplayer games, access to additional websites, etc.

this could be the future

unlikely? let's hope so.

I can't because it never happened.

Youre full of shit shill
The internet didnt have this before NN

You allowing big corps to lobby and shit in our mouth is offensive to everyone.

VOTE NO TO NN DONT LET THE GOVERNMENT HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO THE INTERNET AND YOUR LIFE

IF YOU DIDNT LIKE SOPA OR ANY OF THE PAST ATTEMPTS DONT ACCEPT THIS ONE

>He's got our backs. He won't put up with internet service providers if they start fucking with right-leaning websites.

LOL you gullible retard.

The internet didn’t have lots of things yet. It takes time to completely prostitute her. I just thank Jesus for gyros like Pai accelerating the process.