Moments in anime you have to pause to fully enjoy

Moments in anime you have to pause to fully enjoy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PpfmMdv0r68
(1:43)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVi_fs2oz3E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbBrsUpKcWw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgwcygAAbZs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1IxjfqhYI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZXKNzmdWTA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfYW508PljI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8HChqhHVuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMc2EW6Pmkk
youtube.com/watch?v=du9Azrbpfp8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzvdDpMXjvY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxzNa8Ri4M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVbUttIfzzk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOd0yrbMyr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sicko.

You've got to admit that Kirino Kousaka has got it where it counts.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVi_fs2oz3E

So many moments here but I especially liked (1:28) when Homura shoots Mami's gun away. It's really quick and hard to miss but it's so satisfying.

Kirino being punched.

I don't understand this meme. I've literally watched the entire series and cannot understand what everybody has a problem with? Her attitude is a little spicy but that's normal for an anime girl and in fact I think it's cute and she's easily got one of the best character designs in all of anime. Just look at her user. She's a total babe.

Pic related is one of my favorites.

technically it's 1:42 >:D and pink

It's fast so I messed up but it's easily 150% better when you have to work for it. Writers should really consider this style of fan service for future projects.

the 1990s was full of them . .now steam and disco lights everywhere ..

I literally had to pause all the death scenes in Blood C and rewatch them multiple times.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbBrsUpKcWw

Spoilers obviously.

There was one scene where one of the twin had her legs split wide with yellow panty shot . . I had that on loop before the gore part . .

Also that bitch totally sacrificed her own sister

I always thought it would be cool if a series with basically no fan service whatsoever went full DxD on the last 2-3 episodes. Something like Naruto for example. It would revolutionize the anime world if you think about it.

It was a very meh show besides towards the ending. I'm glad I stuck around.

I also really like Kuroneko and I can't remember what exact part it's from but when she's in front of the mirror posing with her cats ears I ended up pausing it to enjoy the moment more. She was the single most hyper moe character in anime at that moment and when she was rolling around with her pillow.

That bit in FLCL where they're in the hospital and the alium is changing clothes. You have to watch it frame by frame

Post it?

I don't know if it's because I like watching cute anime girls roll around with pillows or because of secondhand embarrassment but I watched this scene quite a few times especially the moment where she gets caught.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgwcygAAbZs

What am I looking at?

Never mind I see it. Good find user.

This one one of the best ever especially because I didn't expect it at all. This was the moment I realized Rumiko Takahashi had my back.

Kagome is simply amazing. I honestly wouldn't mind dropping her in the top 5 animu grills of all time and not only that I'm pretty sure she easily has the most confirmed kills of any anime bow user. Kikyo fanboys can eat my dick for all I care. They were always the most annoying people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1IxjfqhYI
Best inuyasha ending. (I like them all)

Another fantastic moment is when Kyou and Ryou realized they lost the battle to Nagisa. Half of me wanted to cry with Ryou but the other half wanted to laugh at Kyou. It was a weird in between moment.

not related but Kuroneko dakimakura ftw !

I'm not one to play favorites though. I fully realize Kyou's arc was the best and I'm not joking when I say I've watched the episode something around twenty times. It's truly beautiful and the pretend kiss part was one of the best romantic tragedies I've ever witnessed in anime and I couldn't replay it enough. It was so subtle while not going overboard on such a complex issue and it was just perfection.

She's cute and a great anime character but let's not go overboard. She's not on Kirino's level like some user would like to believe but if they were actually given the choice most guys are going to choose Kirino and even Ayase who is literally an upgraded version and much more capable of competing with Kirino.

Most people don't know FLCL is actually pretty deep and symbolic but it doesn't really get much credit for it because it's not obvious. I'd say it beats out Evangelion and Lain in that department even.

It's just preference no offense to kirino , it's just i like cats then to dogs .

PS: can i ask a favor user if any one has a 1080p version of OP's OP of oreimo ? it's only 360p on YT and most other links on nyan or animetosho are deader then them dea'do's

Which one do you want?

Here's a good one.

Things you never thought you'd live to see: moe caster

Carnival Phantasm was an anime I had to pause a lot to tell the truth but this truly shocked me.

The only way I can see anybody choosing her over Kirino or Ayase is because they like her personality style more but they pretty much dominate her in the looks department.

the full one desu exactly like the one shown on Op's YT video ! Arigatou

I think it's pretty safe to say we all paused here no matter if you like Kirino as a person or not.

that is very true for my case and it's the first time this has happen , sometimes i find I like the character which is the odd one out .

Most of Sup Forums is the odd one out but that's no surprise. That's probably why Ruri is so popular but Kirino just kills it. She's clearly the best in my opinion.

Another good one is when Sakura cut her hair and you realized she was never going to be cute again.

here:
solidfiles*.com
*Sup Forums2ZBzn855jNZ2a

without stars

>Bobobo is ignored, on the other hand

Thank you so much !

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZXKNzmdWTA
(2:58) I really hated 18 so I enjoyed this far more than I should have. She's okay now.

>Moments in anime you have to pause to fully enjoy.

No Game No Life had a lot of WTF moments worth pausing on.

When he made that weird wish so that the girls were bare but it's safe for anime? I had to pause because I honestly couldn't understand what was happening and what I was seeing.

That one part in HOTD.

>Misato picture
>Asuka walls of Jericho
>Asuka changing in ship
>Rai glasses scene
>Rei instrumentality scene
>rei clones attack scene
>hospital scene
>Misato kiss
>Misato explosion
etc

It's not the same as pausing the actual clip. It's like having hot coco in the summer.

This remix was so good.

hehe still reminds me of this back in the day

what the moon runes is that ?

"You should be able to solve this."

umm I got nothing . . ..

What's that?

In the kind of guy who will pause whenever there's small text in the screen that I want to read just to see if the animators actually wrote stuff or were just being lazy.

When snek played twister. This truthfully should have been an entire episode. I don't think anybody would have cared or noticed.

There was also a lot of good stuff in Paprika I had to pause because it was moving pretty quick. I also paused the during the parade so that I can look at each individual creature inside of it.

SailorMoon's SailorMars first panty shot in the anime . saw this a looong time ago .. paused it ofc VCR era XD

I've never watched Moon and I thought it was a straight up kids show but it turns out mama was wrong again. That's an extreme panty shot if I've ever seen one. 8/10. Sailor mars is clearly 100%.

Yea I just looked at them. Mars is clearly and easily top tier of her series. She's what the boys back in the day would call elite.

hehe the live action is just as hawt ~
Keiko Kitagawa does the part perfectly

The way they posed in the scene also made it look like they were breaking the 4th wall too.

This moment just made me pause and theorize for a good 20 minutes about how this fits in the grand scheme of the plot.

On the other hand Sailor mercury has completely demolished my theory that green haired girls are always the best in their series. She's what the fuck were they thinking when making her? Her voice actor is mediocre and she has the most meme power in anime (water) and thats not even the worst of it.... blue outfit with green hair.. m.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY disgusting.

>inb4 it's not actually green
It's close enough.

Mars isn't so cute here.

As a Kuroko fan this was one of the best moments in anime for me. I already had this saved.

Index definity had some pretty good ones.

References usually get me as well. When I saw Haruhi in LS is definitely had to go back and pause it to make sure I wasn't going crazy. That was really the first time I've ever seen that happen to that degree in anime. Easily two of the worlds best anime btw.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfYW508PljI
(0:31)

Are they smoking drugs?

If I recall correctly they're inhaling a deadly gas in order to commit suicide

Keiko Kitagawa as SailorMars in PGSM was IMO sweet & pretty and that wasn't all I was looking at either .

Yorokonde I made this webm for ya'all ~ t to share

What series is that? In return you can have this Kagami Miku.

Paranoia agent, the episode as far as I know is unrelated to the main plotline, still extremely fun.

What are you getting excited about?

I've actually seen paranoia agent and I don't remember that part. Maybe I'll check again. I forgot how but I remember some user saying the music in the the intro to Paranoia agent and paprika's girl in the byakkoya are related somehow.

Paranoia intro
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8HChqhHVuU

Girl in the byakkoya
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMc2EW6Pmkk

Fool! You obviously don't understand the symbolism behind it.

Her underwear are shown a few other times in the series itself, bra too. Like 3 frames of it shouldn't even be something to consider.

The fact that it's three frames is what makes it special but that's something not everyone can appreciate. I think it's just 2deep4u.

It's episode 8, if you're wondering. Maybe this scene will jog your memory?

youtube.com/watch?v=du9Azrbpfp8

Right now I remember it have some shallow exposition for fake shounen bat

Jesus I completely forgot about this episode which is ironic because it was one of my favorite episodes in the series. I'm glad they didn't let the little girl go through with it.

slow motion

remember to check this too ! gg

Another cute music fun fact of the day: The seventh ending to Inuyasha is actually a cover. The original is sung by Sophie Monk in English. See.

Cover
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzvdDpMXjvY

Original
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxzNa8Ri4M [Open]

(I'm a total Inuyasha fuckboy)

Bonus because QTs

I looked at it but I just can't help but feel like the real anime Mars is far better. She reminds me of a girl from a newgrounds hentai game I played one time.

Cutie Honey was pretty good on the pause action as well. You can tell just by the intro.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVbUttIfzzk

>that webm

Oh make no mistake anime Mars/Rei is certainly much better :3 big fan here .

hehe honey flash ~

The sad thing is Tux mask probably had more followers on his twitter.

You can't blame a man for having style. There's a reason he never lost a battle.

Little do you know this is the reason she looks like a cyborg in the rebuilds.

what the hell am I looking at ? spoiler some more ? XD

That's Misato.

Katsaragi bot confirmed.

It was fun while it lasted.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOd0yrbMyr8