He returned just as code geass return is announced to save us from template threads and generalfags

>he returned just as code geass return is announced to save us from template threads and generalfags
Truly a hero.

A long year it has been.

Better late than ever.

I am literally crying.
Finally the day has come. At last we will be rid of the scum.
Polite sage.

Well I am against generals but at least that is what avoided us another naruto debacle.
Have fun with all those dragonball threads retards

>he really did mark his words all this time

>DBS stick to one thread
They don't even have a general.

Thank God. They just need to keep it up and scrub them off of the board as necessary. They'll pretend to have new content worthy of discussion keep a thread always up, but the mods can't give in now.

why do you guys sounds like the bad guys here

because they are

Because you're biased.

They are

Because you play the victim role. Don't worry, it'll be over soon.

at leats Sup Forums is funny now with anons crying left and right
REJOICE

We are the bad guys if you enjoy swimming in a cesspool of shit. The same cesspool of shit you've been swimming in for years that has never changed and isn't capable of change.

Yeah I'm sure the Mayoiga newfags will have a lot of fun ruining Sup Forums with their shitty Geass S3 threads.

This and the CG announcement were pretty much the greatest thing that happened to Sup Forums this year.

What's wrong with generals? They contains the cancer, and unifies topics you enjoy much more organized.

This is what worries me. I'm actually all for Geass S3 threads but newfags will ruin them with their forced hype.

>contains
Post disregarded

They haven't done it yet, I can still see some generals on here being let go because "they're posting new content" when it's all bullshit and an excuse to keep the thread up. I say all of them should be gone for good until we're ready to allow them(which is hopefully never).

>What's wrong with generals
Stopped reading there. Kill yourself.

>they contains the cancer
they don't dumbshit.

and even if they did.
If you had cancer would you rather control it or make it go forever?

Sup Forums is not a safe space for this fags. most of them have discords, they can hang out there.

People that likes generals are SnK fags

I may just have only been on Sup Forums for a month, but being from Sup Forums, /d/, /vg/ and /mlp/, the hostility towards general threads are weird, every thread essentially is

Just stick to your facebook circlejerk. Your kind is not welcome here

Fuck off, crossboarder cunt.

What happens now with DJT,Draw,Buy and similar?

Better don't ban those threads.

Why thank you I'll continue to post in re:zero threads.

Truly MODS = GODS