Why are feminists/hyper liberals always white women?

Why are feminists/hyper liberals always white women?

How exactly are they oppressed when they have everything?

This person will never, create, build, design, innovate or produce anything of objective tangible value. So why are you making me read her pointless, futile shitty nonsense?

>Why are feminists/hyper liberals always white women

White guilt+biologically more emotive and empathic than men

Not true.

Cuz most of your brothers will follow her. So it must be acknowledged and challenged.

competing against other (((women))) over the internet for imaginary virtue signaling points with each post being more retarded than the last.

They just wants attention.
As long as they get attention they will keep doing this dumb shit.

K.

They just want attention and virtue signalling is the easiest way for a white skank to get famous

This.
She could have virtue signaled just as effectively without including her face in the picture.
She wants to be looked at AND virtue signal.
This way she can circumvent being a narcissist while still getting attention for appearance.

They have absolutely nothing real to complain about in the Western World. They make up shit.

Its a disease.The disease targets primarily white females. Early warning signs are as follows:
>Tattoos
>Dyed Hair
>Fish Lip Syndrome
>Piercing in places other then ear lobe or stretches ear lobe
>Overuse of hashtags online or using hashtags in actual conversation

Is this moldy locks?

You would think the torrent of sexual harrassment coming to light would make antifems like OP rethink their position that women “have everything”. But nope.

they want to be oppressed

she couldn't get chad or a new s class so she hates all men.

muh victim privilege

>(((white)))

>rapist
When did he ever da la verga a una puta qui no lo quise?
>murderer
When did he ever kill anyone against the law?
>coward
Yeah embarking on a journey 3,000 miles across the ocean that evey reputable cartographer knows would actually be 8,000 is something cowards do.

kys

Gotta have something to whinge about. Right.

>columbus
>older than dirt
>reee he did these things i swear

I like how Columbus got historically revised into a white man

Being oppressed is the hipster thing to be

Men's attention is no longer a viable way of measuring worth when these gurls get past a certain point in their (((education))), so it is replaced by wanting internet good goy points, like an old spinster buying a cat because she never married and had kids.

That's the riddle OP.
In order to get white women back you need to take away everything from them.
College tuition, the dream of socialized healthcare, welfare for single moms.
You have to make their life hell, and you know liberal women deserve it.

>ug
I wonder what her problem is

WTF? I hate Columbus now!

>Why are feminists/hyper liberals always white women?
They're not, user. You're very wrong.

They also don't have everything because they don't have your virginity or your dick on a skewer.

OP confirmed as an autistic future rapist.

>Why are feminists/hyper liberals always white women?
Also, your assertion is refuted thus, OP. What sort of a faggot are you now?

You want to know the real answer? It’s because women crave acceptance, and since to be accepted in sjw circles you have to be brown, they over compensate.

How was he a coward? The guy crossed an ocean and fought savages. Is there a story about his cowardice or something? Or this skank just wanted to insult him?

I've spotted the mysterious nog of mystery

the most privileged people always act constantly hard done by so they don't lose their privilege..women are the gender jew

Western White women are the most privileged group to exist in all of humanity

They are so privileged in fact, that questioning them is not allowed. Questioning the beliefs of white women online or in the workplace will lead to ostracization from all races of men and women.

I post on r/hapas a lot. And some of these hapas and Asian men even call white women "goddesses." They think that a white woman is the only thing that can make their life complete, to wash away their Asian genes and produce whiter offspring.

I'm Native American and shit like this pisses me off, my ancestors lost to a conquering force and I've made my peace with it as it affects fuck all of my daily life.

>Muh sexual assault

Yes because (((Weimerwood))) is representative of society. Women are their own enemies. Instead of leading quite moral lives, these women turn to the most degenerate and exploitative place in America for cheap fame and stardom. It's almost like going to a pedophiles home and being surprised that their are kids in his basement. Also, muh feminists don't like mentioning that it's powerful men who commit the most sexual assault, since they know they can get away with it, these are the very men women thirst for. Maybe femtards should start telling women to stop enabling these men instead of demonising all men for the action of a (((few)))

Please stop talking

Our culture has a rich history of syruggling to overcome adversity, in fact fighting against the odds is a virtue in western culture. In the absence of adversity victimization is mistaken for virtue.

Coddled upper middle class white women (literally the most spoiled, pampered and protected group on the entire planet) want absolutley nothing to do with adversity. They simply wish to be praised for expieriencing something other than a perfect life.

They sit surrounded by and benifitting daily from the greatest accumulation of wealth, technology, and knowledge ever achieved by our species and narcissistically weep for themselves believing themselves to be the worlds greatest victims.

Because it's about social power, they want to roleplay at being oppressed to guilt people into doing what they want.

When you are actually oppressed you don't need to look for excuses and ironically can't use this strategy since you don't have any social leverage in the first place.

Agreed. The threshold for what is intolerable is based on expierience.

For instance, I hit my hand with a hammer on accident. I swear, then go back to work. Im a non-lethal weapons instructor. Ive been maced, teargassed, tazed, and beaten with batons on a weekly basis. Hammer to the thumb aint all that bad to me, but to a closet-grown soy-boy whose most painful expierience is a vague headache after playing videogames for 32 hours straight its an event which necessitates bursting into tears and calling an ambulance.

These upper middle class white girls have zero concept of what actual pain, opression, and abuse is. So yes, they quite literally honestly believe that your wide stanced posture or visible attraction to them really does constitute rape and assault.

Literally nothing in thier entire lavish and pampered lifestyle raised on a diet of over indulgence and utterly devoid of negative reenforcement has even slightly prepared them for the concept that maybe things wont always go thier way.

Within that scope of expierience the threshold for intolerable abuse is simply "literally anything that doesnt immiediatley reaffirm my perfection is an intolerable violent attack."

How can you be a victim when you are literally not?

By redefining what being a victim means to fit your situation.

Because (((the media))) made it seem uncool to be a traditional person, and cool to be "woke". This creates an environment where everyone is trying to outwoke each other, especially white women, who were previously perceived to be a very unwoke demographic.

I am truly seeing demons now, I thought I was dreaming of demons and violence because of my depression by no I am seeing left-wing skin mutilated whores

STOP CELEBRATING THE GENOCIDE OF MY CHEROKEE ANCESTORS

Definitely a snowflake

Tatanka-Iyotanka was a murderer, a scalp ripper and a coward who surrendered.
#NOTMYHERO

Women don't progress mentally beyond their early teens. We have turned them into entitled, spoiled brats because of the jewish meme that woman are equal and can be responsible. The only way for women to get out of the 16 y.o. spoiled little princess mindset is marriage and children. Which is why the (((media))) is constantly pushing against that as well.