¤¤¤CBTS #462 Comfy Night Edition¤¤¤

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
QMAP Part 1: (FULL)
QMAP Part 2: (FULL)

*** Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP Confirmation:

LATEST Q POSTS

*Hugh Hefner/Q
-Advise for newfriends
!!! THE SPREADSHEET: It's open for anons to contribute and the answers are a collective effort.
It is helpful because it provides the actual flow and context (with direct links to posts in archive +date/timestamp).
Normal people answers, not shape-shifting reptilian bs.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!! WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Legend Decoding CNC Signature Countdown +++
UPDATED Text of Q:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing.
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE
SHINE THE LIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!6.YVwvfgt6
drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk/view?usp=drivesdk
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2017.html
efc.be/organisation/european-council-on-foreign-relations/
kt.cern/success-stories/picosecond-synchronisation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countering_Foreign_Propaganda_and_Disinformation_Act
irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-010-020
thedailybeast.com/exclusive-mueller-enlists-the-irs-for-his-trump-russia-investigation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

>REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
>SA > NA > ASIA > EU > "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

!!! TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: → TEMPLATE →
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF +++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline FOG OF WAR
Search analytic theory

EU Q
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-user
>pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get
>Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning
>Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 & Zimbabwe Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

>Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv

>Nov 19
HRC Trouble Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2 Titanic sunk to remove good men
>Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns *Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)

IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

Dropbox memes for normies. SPREAD THEM!
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

!!! SIDE: CFG
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

BACKLINKS
000-099 → → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → → #401 → → #402 → → #403 → → #404 → →
#405 → → #406 → → #407 → → #408 → → #409 → →
#410 → → #411 → → #412 → → #413 → → #414 → →
#415 → → #416 → → #417 → → #418 → → #419 → →
#420 → → #421 #421.5 → → #422 → → #423 → →
#424 → → #425 → → #426 → → #427 → → #428 → →
#429 → → #430 → → #431 → → #432 → → #433 → →
#434 → → #435 → → #436 → → #437 → → #438 → →
#439 → → #440 → → #441 → → #442 → → #443 → →
#444 → → #445 archive.is/hP2bn #445 → → #446 → → #447 → →
#448 → → #449 → → #450 → → #451 → → #452 → →
#453 → → #454 → → #455 >> 404'ed (can anyone help finding archives?) #456 → #456 → #457 → #458 → #459 → #460 → #461 #462 >>

ANT!B0T (When needed) → →

My name a Q

REQUESTED BATTER ADDITIONS for BOOKMAN

BATTER PASTE AT pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK

# Request by EU Q to add his bake. Many fake EU Q's posting
*** EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6
Search EU Q's trip posts - archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!6.YVwvfgt6

# Organizations Funded by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations (posted by EU Q) - # Book of Q - drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk/view?usp=drivesdk

Check'd

Fake and gay? Refute me without linking me a tome

hollay

may all anons diligently searching for Truth in these breads be blessed by the Most High.

Father, protect our leaders, protect our nation, protect all anons. Amen.

#

Just for the record, I agree Q need to validate EU. I attempted to ask before by the thread was deleted halfway through 300 when the question was asked.

The water gets murkier. Request that next batter includes a note that EU Q has not been verified by the known Q.

If you can't summarize the point of all this you lack lateral thinking capacity or this is all incoherent

WE THE PEOPLE

This

SNOW WHITE seems to refer to CIA. But we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE GET?
IT DIDN'T EXIST DESPITE SAYING BEING POSTED 3 MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED

Sup Forums MODS ARE KEKED AND GAVE AWAY A GET.

What is this normie shit? Unironic use of emojis...

Is this...... the power of TRUMP?

I'm patient. I'll wait for a response but if this 'happening' can't be boiled down to a few paragraphs, or if nobody is able to do so, I'm forced to believe this is an intel obfuscation op

My fucking previous comment still shows that it didn't exist even though my post came AFTER meaning it had to ALREADY EXIST.

Quotatious Quints! You even reference a quint, the Holy Get! Shadelujah!

Kike
Nigger
Larp Real
Podesta
Huma
Q

Mandela Effect. We're in a new timeline

Its too late for them. You can smell the power shift in the air. The strings getting cut.

>Put it this way, six attempts were made to silence the witness scheduled to appear tomorrow.Special operators on guard.
So who was this supposed witness?

Just believe that or contribute
But this is not a chat thread

See:

Look at the links after QRD. This information was collated by people here at the behest of a Q clearance patriot close to DJT, possibly a team.

we never got a consensus on if "tomorrow" was Monday or Tuesday though

OOOHH SHIIITTT

ThisQQQ

Friendly reminder to stay in your containment thread,

waiting

>Q clearance patriot close to DJT, possibly a team.
how do we know this?

Continuing with the Alerts about Twitter...

That was a rum related typo. Meant !!!

The fbi Infromant from uranium 1.

bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2017.html

Number 8. Someone getting nervous.

efc.be/organisation/european-council-on-foreign-relations/

Look at the partners....

EU Q

>But this is not a chat thread
Seems to be a facebook/twitter meme thread.

New meaning for Q’s drop from yesterday:
There are no laws preventing the MSM from making up stories and sources, therefore, they make up stories and sources. POTUS has all the dirt that has kept the elite’s mouths shut.

Notice that all the allegations (except for MOORE) have not been DENIED or REFUTED by any of the accused? WHY IS THAT?

Now re-read Q’s message from yesterday:

What is a key? –INSTRUMENT USED TO LOCK/UNLOCK
What is a guard? –SECURITY MEASURE IN ADDITION TO A LOCK
Who unlocked the door of all doors? - I THINK POTUS IS RELEASING ALL THE BLACKMAIL INFO
Do you believe in coincidences? - NO
What is information? - INFORMATION IS THE KEYSTONE
Who controls the release of information? – THE MSM and US…AND POTUS?
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION? – POTUS
What laws were put in place to protect the MSM from lawsuits? – NO FEDERAL LAWS (40 STATES HAVE SHIELD LAWS)
Who specifically passed this law? – NO ONE AND THAT’S THE POINT
What is immunity? – PROTECTION FROM LEGAL ACTION FOR A LAW YOU BROKE
What prevents a news organization from simply ‘making up sources & stories’? – NOTHING (LIBEL/SLANDER LAWSUITES ARE DIFFICULT TO WIN BECAUSE “MALICE” MUST BE PROVEN)
How must people be made aware of an alternate reality? BY SOCIAL MEDIA, US, AND BY LEARNING THE MEDIA/POLITICIANS ARE ALL DIRTY NIGGERS.
What are crumbs (think H-wood/DC) – POTUS IS RELEASING ALL THE BLACKMAIL (THAT’S WHY ALL THE RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS ARE SUDDENLY COMING OUT)
Define ‘lead-in’ (think play)? – THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE THE LEAD IN TO A MASSIVE DUMP
What has been occurring recently? – SEXUAL ASSUALT/RAPE ALLEGATIONS

MEME the shit out the MSM, not just “CIA” and “Mockingbird” but key in on the allegations, their behavior, the fact that they literally can make shit up without consequence.

Information is the Keystone, we need to break the back of the MSM

Reposting question from last bread, how does Poland fit into this shit? Tusk is shitting on us in the EU parliament, but PiS, for all their sabre-rattling, are in no hurry to leave EU.

AXA research Fund (Soros)
AXA part of Bilderberg.

EU Q

no shill here.
can someone redpill me on q?
what exactly did he tell us before it happened?
why are people believing him?

Nobody can answer that for you.
Only you can do that.
And unless you really keep up with world affairs, you chances may be slim.

Thank you for helping in updating the batter Nightbro. I'm sorry but I'm unable to bake and update as always due to busy day at work. I won't be back until night time (afternoon EST)

Looking

I thought his name testimony was supposed to be today?

This!

Can someone tell me what is operation white star ?

Q has quoted the Bible and has talked about everything is connected... Reminded me of this;

“Q is the designation for a gospel that no longer exists, but many think must have existed at one time. In fact, even though no copy of this gospel has survived independently, some nineteenth-century scholars found fragments of such an early Christian composition embeded in the gospels of Matthew and Luke.“

It's a boomer cult from Twitter lead by some guy called Victory of the Light. It's David Icke-tier conspiratard shit.

No worries Bookbro, did you see I'm adding suggestions as they come in? I'll keep doing that unless you suggest otherwise, hopefully make it easier for you when you're back.

Hopefully next bakers will continue until you're back.

This

Rutte, Korsakov Juncker, Merkel, Verhofstadt, Tusk, Draghi, Timmerfranske, van Baalen (Soros)

Sounds like the secret book of David, the Kebir.
It exists only half in the world, half in the ether.

so just because of bitching and refuse desperately to not look into CERN and switzerland maybe missing important evidence...?

grow up and swollow hillarys butt plug...

At CERN, particles circle the LHC over 11000 times per second. This means components in the accelerator complex require minute timing accuracy and synchronisation down to 10 picoseconds.

WHITE RABBIT is a protocol developed at CERN for monitoring and controlling devices based on industrial networking technology, made available as open hardware and open source software.

In 2016, the technology attracted attention for its applicability in the field of smart electrical grids that have accurate synchronisation needs, where individuals and companies are no longer merely consumers of electricity but also co-creators.

WHITE RABBIT is currently being tested on the smart grid of the Milan financial district.
Application Domain:
Industry 4.0

kt.cern/success-stories/picosecond-synchronisation

>I THINK POTUS IS RELEASING ALL THE BLACKMAIL INFO
i think this is pretty much confirmed

Q made a point early about asking who started the weinstein scandal and it's been a steady drip since then
it's a good way of getting the public used to the fact that elites are all scumbags

#

You know what’s funny is it has listed that the Trump administration was going but then you look at the participants and not one of them is apart of it from the US

so all these guys posting here are boomer newfags?

What laws were put in place to protect MSM from lawsuits?

Ruling by the supreme court.

New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254 (1964),[1] was a landmark United States Supreme Court case that established the actual malice standard, which has to be met before press reports about public officials can be considered to be defamation and libel;[2] and hence allowed free reporting of the civil rights campaigns in the southern United States. It is one of the key decisions supporting the freedom of the press. The actual malice standard requires that the plaintiff in a defamation or libel case, if he or she is a public figure, prove that the publisher of the statement in question knew that the statement was false or acted in reckless disregard of its truth or falsity. Because of the extremely high burden of proof on the plaintiff, and the difficulty of proving the defendant's knowledge and intentions, such claims by public figures rarely prevail

The original threads were some larper 'Q' saying the day of the rope was gonna' happen on November 4, November 4 came and went. 'Q' came back saying the plans were changed. After that most people left, seeing that it was just a larp, but a bunch dumb boomers bought it.

Now these threads are just '2 deep 4 u'' bullshit.

>fbi Infromant from uranium
The senior editor-at-large of Breitbart News claims that Hillary Clinton extorted nuclear officials involved in a uranium deal and that the investigation will get “very exciting” with an FBI informant’s upcoming testimony.

dam 14hrs ago newsweek

Someone please crash this user

Sorry...I'll just drop this here...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countering_Foreign_Propaganda_and_Disinformation_Act
think the russian narrative

Right...I didn't think about that...we all answered, but none of the answers where meaningful...Its POTUS, INFO is the keystone

Just the name and tripfags.

operation white star
!!!

4. 10. 20. DJT or this irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-010-020

Cohen, David S. (USA), Former Deputy Director, CIA

He was there

EU Q

meme magik of this film might be op

Perfect! Will use this one on all my normie friends in the morning!!!

thedailybeast.com/exclusive-mueller-enlists-the-irs-for-his-trump-russia-investigation

Yes. Some boomer e-celeb/radio host conspiracy theorist has been advertising this thread and giving the boomers advice on how Sup Forums works. It's embarrassing.

Rosanne Barr's Twitter is the most mainstream Q and the CBTS has gone AFAIK.

How can we take it further? How can we get Q memes more visibility. More outsiders? What groups can we recruit the easiest?

Just look at the participants of the the bilderberg link.

EU Q

Well, there might be at least one Xer, maybe. But you will never know.

>irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-010-020

Interesting theory there...

counter insurgency operation in Laos

EU Q is not Q
EU Q is not Q
EU Q is not Q

kys

I think he was saying literally everything is connected.
Everything happens for a reason
Actions have consequences
Everything is energy
Live positively=A good life
Live negatively=A bad life
or
Remember the theory, if you go back in time and make even the littlest change like killing an animal, the future could be changed in many ways

>being this fake and gay
Can't believe we have devolved into this

Wonderland Avenue