Breaking news:

Breaking news:
Muslim sex gang, upwards of 20 men gangrape a 14year old white british girl for a week.

>took turns raping her orally, vaginaly and anally
>invited more friends to rape her anally
>posted pictures on the internet using their real names and bank details of the girl being raped.

>girl was discovered climbing out of a window in her underwear.
>her anus was totally blown out and needs surgery
>she is infertile from the foriegn object rape
>they drugged her and forced her to convert to islam.
>media refuse to mention their religion
google.es/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4935521/schoolgirl-prisoner-three-men-drugs-forced-sex-20-men-viva-street/amp/

this is what will happen to america soon if the libtards let those sand niggers into our country

Diverse and beautiful.

>her anus was totally blown out
i can't stop laughing

ANUS BTFO

The article is about a white rape gang, not an 'Asian' one.

tzatziki sauce is terrible lube

They don't even need to mention the religion, who the hell else forms 20 man big rape gangs. It's pathetic what you Europeans will take. Do you even retaliate at all?

>
thanks for the hy-raririous giggles mitter white man

The perpetrators are white and no religion is mentioned. I think this is confirmation that pol/ truly is an echo chamber which is what OP was trying to prove I think. Unless OP can't read either.

who cares, this is what europeans want.

Found a picture of one of the perps.

>Nice digits
>Anus BTFO

Thanks for the laughter, we are deplorable...

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /POLTARD/ NAZI DRUMPFUCKS GOT TROLLED YET AGAIN EPIC WIN

you forget you already have dearbornistan

>no religion is mentioned
Drugged her and had her convert to islam for laughs?
What do we need to say to get you to leave? You're obviously some aspie waiting for some faggy validation.

>invited more friends to rape her anally
>forced her to convert to islam

dick is diamond

This is a copy pasta, OP already made this exact same thread, intentionally trying to deceive people into thinking the perps were muslims.

Its all just so they can screen cap anyone who actually believes them and go "look how dumb people are! they fall for believable lies!"

Post this when we're not asleep ffs.

Rape was committed by white people. As much as I hate muslims and niggers it's crazy how many people in this thread just read your greentext without even opening the article. Sad!

Did you read the article?

HAHAHA look at dumb Sup Forums, I lied to them and told them something totally believable, and they bought it!

case closed, total echo chamber, no one saw through it!

NO ONE AT ALL!

WE ARE TOTALLY NOT MAKING UP OUR OWN EVIDENCE HERE!

NOPE< TOTALLY LEGITIMATE SPAMMING OF BAIT THREADS! SCIENCE IS SETTLED! Sup Forums IS HUGBOX!!!!

Former Michiganfag. The thing about Dearbornistan is that it's right next to niggerstan.
Mudshits>niggers

((((((((((Asian)))))))))) rape gang

Read the fucking article you sheep, you are being trolled.

nice!

when I was 14 I didn't like my country because of being poor, now I'm happy I'm not 14 year old girl from developed and rich country of Britania

>American education
Read the article retard. OP has fooled you easily. This board really does have the lowest IQ. Sad!

EPIC WIN MY FRIEND!

HOW GULLIBLE WE WERE TO BELIEVE SOMETHING THAT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED MANY TIMES ACROSS THEIR COUNTRY?

The funny thing is that to invent a 'believable' story he went with Muslim rapists.
They know.
Deep down they know and they don't care.
They actually believe prejudice is worse than rape.

End your life

either this is bait or law enforcement and or the press lied about the perps ethnicity. Theyve done this in the past

they've all been arrested and are going to prison
who the fuck cares? fucked up story but it's uncommon. don't be a fag.

Wrong article dickhead

Point is you refused to do your own research. (You) automatically believed OP's lies.
However you are correct. "Asian" rape gangs are a problem.

I laughed (I lost)

>criminals are british white guys
>no mention anywhere in the article of your fapfiction details

I love how Sup Forums is fake news central because you dipshits unironically believe absolutely everything you read on here without fact checking

>white muslims gang rape is a thing now in the UK
Christ.

This will only stop once white gangs start raping Muslim teenagers.

Seriously this is what Hindus in India do. It's disgusting and vile but it is the only language Muslims understand.

Breaking news. America,UK, and France didnt apologize for raping and killIng Vietnamese people as well as Middle East people.
now aint that ironic. The imperial rapists getting raped by the colonized rape victim

This is the price of diversity
It's part and parcel of living in a big city
I fucking hate liberals

You're too retarded for a nip. Nice proxy.

dnt forget the number of Indians, and Africans raped, murdered by Brits under Apartheid

>implying it’s unreasonable to assume it was Muslims
>implying no Muslims partook on the rapes

my dick is so fucking hard rn and i'm supposed to be doing work

fuck u

masons and jews bad news
line them all up and make them scream in fire like the old days

Sup Forums falling for it again. Great work, OP.

you fucking retard, those were evil white men because all whites are evil

> when culturally enrichment happens for real between natives and migrants

This is why I support diversity.

Well this british woman wasnt with a male and Britain is a muslim country now

Tbh, it's so rare when whites do it, that the left will blown that single case, making our point.

> The sun co uk
Nice tabloid u got there

>media refuse to mention their religion

Wat, those were some anglo punks, nice troll faggot

Wow another biggotttted Nasi. Probably voted for DRUMPF. You are such an idiot all white people are idiots and need to DIE!!!

British people are spineless cowards

>tfw seeing how many newfaggots didn't even click the link @ believed the OP without question

too late. Somebody here immediately figured that out so i guess you are a faggot

In fairness, it happens every week here. Its not even newsworthy any more. If you want to see the scale, look at regional news, not national news.

#yesallmuslims

RACE WAR WHEN

not reallly you have guns

he can't

>The article is about a white rape gang, not an 'Asian' one.

Kill yourself

Oh no, so you mean to tell me this disgusting shitstain of an ideology Can brainwash anyone

No the point is that you are so desperate to write everyone off as idiots, that you require lies and intentional deception to "prove" this to yourself.

Its pathetic, it shows a lack of morals, and a willingness to do anything to "prove" you are right.

Its like telling someone the wrong directions to the gas station on purpose, then laughing when they believe you.

This story was making me hard until you said her ass was blown out.